🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nothing can defeat the USA when the citizen's come together

The first vaccine wasnt released until AFTER trump was out of office. But I see what you are trying to say. Another dumb what if question that we'll never know the answer to, but you seem to know the answer to.

You've got to be kidding me!!

I just today heard someone refer to them as "maskaholics", and I laughed so loud it woke up my nearly deaf dog. I've always referred to them as "maskholes".

Great post!
Oh you are quite the guy. You laugh at people doing what is best for our country. The majority of US citizens are laughing at immature assholes, like you,

Instead of pointing fingers at others, look at yourself.

Let's have documentation on that one. Do you realize you are an absolute, full blown, certifiable nut case. As are several people on this site. When I come here, it is like going to the zoo. I do not see people like you in the world I live in.
Naw looking at myself would be pointless. I do not have the power of the Democrat msm or the Democrat trolls in congress. THEY are the two entities fucking up our nation with their constant wokeness and race baiting bullshit

Instead of pointing fingers at others, look at yourself.

Let's have documentation on that one. Do you realize you are an absolute, full blown, certifiable nut case. As are several people on this site. When I come here, it is like going to the zoo. I do not see people like you in the world I live in.

You're one of the main attractions in your own zoo.

Like I care? LMAO!
You may be laughing but there are millions upon millions of people laughing at you and they are laughing much harder than your immature, asshole laugh. I am guessing it is more of a woosy giggle than a laugh.

Nothing can defeat the USA when the citizen's come together​

Like getting the New Deal passed during the Great Drepression.

Social Security
Unemployment Insurance
Welfare
etc.

Nope.
Gulf War 1 was also stupid.
Kuwait was stealing oil from Iraq, making Iraq bankrupt from war spending.
Saddam politely asked the US ambassador, Glasspie for permission to invade them to punish them, and she said ok.
Its on tape.
Especially the Highway of Death was horrendous.
The US has been the "bad guy" since the War of 1812.
Ever thought of immigrating? Doubt we would miss you.

The only way it will be defeated is if we do come together.--Elmer Mudd

which means do it your way...SEE IT your way or the unvaxxed are the enemy. That is not coming together...that is not even compromise. That is submission. and .....no.

which means do it your way...SEE IT your way or the unvaxxed are the enemy. That is not coming together...that is not even compromise. That is submission. and .....no.
Saying vaccines are not the answer is like saying we will fight ISIS without using guns, planes, bombs etc.
The rest of the world is begging for vaccines and idiots in the US say I do not care if COVID kills millions I am not going to do my part by being vaccinated.
Even if there is risk and inconvience with the vaccine, you get it. Americans have suffered to various degrees for years to win wars.
We have a bunch of selfish cowards not willing to do their share for our country.

Nothing can defeat the USA when the citizen's come together
We should not be divided on beating COVID. This is not a political issue. It is a war declared by Trump and continued by Biden. This virus is attacking our country, killing people, hurting the economy thus livelihood's of our citizens, of all political standing, like our enemies have in many wars. We need to unite to do everything necessary to defeat the virus even if it involves inconvenience and risk to us. In wars, our soldiers took bullets for our country and citizens helped the war effort. We have people whining about taking a shot and wearing a mask. Those who do not support the fight in every way they can are aiding and abetting the enemy. They are letting the poor medical personnel fight the virus while they go on their merry way doing nothing. The generals of this war are the doctor's and scientists. We do not let non-professionals lead us in other wars. We cannot let non-professionals lead in this war. Let's all come together and defeat the virus. The only way it will be defeated is if we do come together.
There is not a chance with Biden in power.

Forum List

Back