🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nothing can defeat the USA when the citizen's come together

I agree. But listen to say Tucker for one entire episode, paying attention to the manipulation techniques he uses. It's very effective. Now imagine listening to the originator, Rush, for 20 years and it's not hard to understand why America is divided today. There is one group of people that believe in reality and another that doesnt. That's the bottom line.
Rush was like the Zane Grey of Partisan Propaganda with the Right Wing AM Radio Talk Shows. They started stamping the shows out like dime store pulp novels.

i think this divisiveness is the work of the parties and the poor choices they gave us the last 20 years.....rush?.....minor player,not all of his listeners, listened...many turned it off when it was over and didnt think about him until it was time to be entertained the next morning..
Agreed. The core of all of this is the "two-party" bullshit. We've allowed the two dominant parties to tie things down so that they have a virtual lock on every election. No matter how bad their candidates are, most people are convinced that voting for anyone else is a "waste". Until we change that, the Ds and Rs will continue to be as "bad as they wanna be", and they will still be running things.

i think this divisiveness is the work of the parties and the poor choices they gave us the last 20 years.....rush?.....minor player,not all of his listeners, listened...many turned it off when it was over and didnt think about him until it was time to be entertained the next morning..
I would agree the choice of candidates over the past 20 years has sucked. I know America has better to offer, but where are they? I think a good place to start is to remove ALL money from politics except for small private donations of $100 or less. Use up all your money? Too bad. Then have several debates, each debate on a specific topic and have better control over the candidates......you attack someone personally, your mike gets cut off. Just some ideas off the top of my head.

Tell me how I'm wrong about Rush. Trump would not have become President without Rush laying the groundwork.
trump became president because of hillary....the democrats could have picked someone with at least a likability factor.....they chose her....we got trump.....rush did not need to tell anyone how fucked she is....everyone already knew....

Agreed. The core of all of this is the "two-party" bullshit. We've allowed the two dominant parties to tie things down so that they have a virtual lock on every election. No matter how bad their candidates are, most people are convinced that voting for anyone else is a "waste". Until we change that, the Ds and Rs will continue to be as "bad as they wanna be", and they will still be running things.
Agreed.

I would agree the choice of candidates over the past 20 years has sucked. I know America has better to offer, but where are they? I think a good place to start is to remove ALL money from politics except for small private donations of $100 or less. Use up all your money? Too bad. Then have several debates, each debate on a specific topic and have better control over the candidates......you attack someone personally, your mike gets cut off. Just some ideas off the top of my head.
i can agree to most of that.....the better people stay home....why would they want to subject their families and themselves to the bullshit the press throws at them?....someone did some coke when they were in collage.....oh the horrors lets drag him through the mud....

trump became president because of hillary....the democrats could have picked someone with at least a likability factor.....they chose her....we got trump.....rush did not need to tell anyone how fucked she is....everyone already knew....
I said Rush was a factor. I stand by my comment that Rush laid the groundwork for Trump ie the cult leader, the Messiah. Only I Trump can fix things. Everyone is lying, except me, Trump.

I agree the DNC misread the which way the wind was blowing though.

I don't know that we can still do that.
I think we can. I think the "silent majority" longs for candidates who will unite us. But our current system actively discourages such candidates - they never make it out of the primaries. This won't change until we change the system.

i can agree to most of that.....the better people stay home....why would they want to subject their families and themselves to the bullshit the press throws at them?....someone did some coke when they were in collage.....oh the horrors lets drag him through the mud....
The US has always had mudslinging, but now seemingly it's ALL about mudslinging. Although I would always have a hard time voting for someone that sexually assault women as a past-time. Because I'm not morally bankrupt. I guess that's one line I wont cross.

I think we can. I think the "silent majority" longs for candidates who will unite us. But our current system actively discourages such candidates - they never make it out of the primaries. This won't change until we change the system.
Therein lies the problem. Some of us appear to like this environment, most of the rest of us don't care enough to change the system.

Although I would always have a hard time voting for someone that sexually assault women as a past-time. Because I'm not morally bankrupt. I guess that's one line I wont cross.
Wow... Is that really is how low we've sunk? "Not a serial sex-offender" is good enough for my vote!

The US has always had mudslinging, but now seemingly it's ALL about mudslinging. Although I would always have a hard time voting for someone that sexually assault women as a past-time. Because I'm not morally bankrupt. I guess that's one line I wont cross.
i bet a hell of a lot of congress people over the years from both parties are guilty of that.....you may have voted for one and not even knew it....

Therein lies the problem. Some of us appear to like this environment, most of the rest of us don't care enough to change the system.
The rest are waking up. It's happening at the local and state level. The hope is to build enough momentum that, when the two party tyranny tries to crush it, it will be too late.

i bet a hell of a lot of congress people over the years from both parties are guilty of that.....you may have voted for one and not even knew it....
Therein lies the difference. I didnt know about it. Big difference between not knowing and the candidate admitting it on tape before an election, right?

Wow... Is that really is how low we've sunk? "Not a serial sex-offender" is good enough for my vote!
Seemingly that is how low we've sunk. Well for some. Some have yet to find how low their moral bankruptcy will take them.

View attachment 545217

Correction:

We have people whining and demanding others to get a shot and wear a mask because they're bunch of pathetic hypochondriacs who should stay in the safe little bubbles they call home and leave others the fuck alone so they can live their lives in peace.

Do you need a fucking coloring book while you're hiding in there?

I would offer you a puppy to hug but then you might think I'm trying to infect you with a COVID ridden mutt.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I just today heard someone refer to them as "maskaholics", and I laughed so loud it woke up my nearly deaf dog. I've always referred to them as "maskholes".

Great post!

Therein lies the difference. I didnt know about it. Big difference between not knowing and the candidate admitting it on tape before an election, right?
i used to play sports in school.....in the locker room a hell of a lot of guys talked about the girl at the weekend party they screwed....just guy talk....what trump said is what many guys have talked about....wasnt a big deal to me....

Forum List

Back