Nothing generates unemployment like liberal policy

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics, or the law.

Summary: The Role of Unemployment as an Automatic Stabilizer During a Recession

Automatic Stabilizer
Right that's why Democrats are the majority in the Fed and winning states around the country oh wait they aren't. Democrats certainly aren't paying attention to economics or the law they can't with all the time spent on identity politics. The majority of people don't like being played as the victim.
Nothing but right wing propaganda instead of a valid argument?

The economy of California is the largest in the United States. As of 2015, California's gross state product (GSP) is about $2.496 trillion. The state's GSP grew 4.1% in 2015.
Nestle latest to leave California due to burdensome tax rate
just right wing laziness.

anyway, pot revenue will make it easier to lower income taxes, eventually.
But there are the Progressive Liberal the people in California keep electing into office, that money will be spent before the government can collect it and who picks up that burden ? The wealthy and business .Eventually they get tired of that shit and move to greener pastures. Will California become a state to big to fail ?
even with all of our problems, we still have a large economy, and we expect more revenue.

Liberals believe unemployment is good for the economy.
Pelosi: Extending Unemployment 'One of Best Ways to Grow the Economy'
Agree or Disagree:
In the absence of enough jobs, or good quality jobs, it is better for the economy for unemployed individuals to have some money to live and apply for jobs, than to have no money at all.
You do realise that the elite like Pelosi depend on dependence ?
Just as elites like Tramp depend on stupidity.
Crying-baby.gif

Agree or Disagree:
In the absence of enough jobs, or good quality jobs, it is better for the economy for unemployed individuals to have some money to live and apply for jobs, than to have no money at all.
Crying-baby.gif
My stalker is following me, I must be famous! :rofl::lmao:

Agree or Disagree:
Crying-baby.gif
My stalker is following me, I must be famous! :rofl::lmao:
No. Just a crybaby.

Everywhere liberals get these insane minimum wages shoved through, we see insane unemployment. Businesses move or shut down. Nothing but poverty is left in the wake of liberal policy. What a damn shame...

Then why does unemployment always go up when Republicans are in charge and go down when Democrats are in charge?

YOu live in your own little world, Poodle.

Everywhere liberals get these insane minimum wages shoved through, we see insane unemployment. Businesses move or shut down. Nothing but poverty is left in the wake of liberal policy. What a damn shame...

Then why does unemployment always go up when Republicans are in charge and go down when Democrats are in charge?

YOu live in your own little world, Poodle.
part time service jobs are not careers… Jack weed

My stalker is following me, I must be famous!
No. Just a crybaby.
You ever notice that when someone pins down a hatriot and they are unable to defend their irrational, emotional position, they all cry about a "stalker"? It's their version of waving the white flag without having the humility to actually wave the white flag.

No. Just a crybaby.
You ever notice that when someone pins down a hatriot and they are unable to defend their irrational, emotional position, they all cry about a "stalker"? It's their version of waving the white flag without having the humility to actually wave the white flag.
Yes, I have noticed that. It's all they have.

No. Just a crybaby.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222-230

No. Just a crybaby.

Ed, progressives are not known for thinking.

No. Just a crybaby.

And you regressives are known for lying about progressives out of pure jealousy.

No. Just a crybaby.

And you regressives are known for lying about progressives out of pure jealousy.
What is there to be jealous of? Your moral relativity? Your external locus of control? Your indiscriminate indiscriminateness? Your unrealistic expectation of utopia? Your belief in equality through uniformity and communal ownership? Your ability to incite and inflame others and inspire social movements? Your materialistic worldview? Your practice of cultural marxism critical theory? Your normalization of deviance?

No thanks. I'm not interested in any of that let alone jealous, lol.

What is there to be jealous of? Your moral relativity? Your external locus of control? Your indiscriminate indiscriminateness? Your unrealistic expectation of utopia? Your belief in equality through uniformity and communal ownership? Your ability to incite and inflame others and inspire social movements? Your materialistic worldview? Your practice of cultural marxism critical theory? Your normalization of deviance?

Your lies prove your jealousy.
Thank you.

Your lies prove your jealousy.
Thank you.
What lies would that be exactly?

Forum List

Back