🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nothing Sums Up Big Government Better Than A TSA Line

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
To anyone who is still operating under the delusion that the Government is Here To Help:

One Man's Bogus TSA Line Journey:

Well what happened that lead to the tsa creation???it was a few years ago, but it's still fresh in my mind !

So what do we do to improve things ?

Well what happened that lead to the tsa creation???it was a few years ago, but it's still fresh in my mind !

How about we have security that observes passengers for suspicious behavior instead of treating everyone like a terrorist?

How about we have security that observes passengers for suspicious behavior instead of treating everyone like a terrorist?

You act as if they don't ?

So your solution: "just hassle the brown people ".

how about the airlines figure it out on their own? Its their ass

Only a racist would associate "suspicious behavior" with "brown people".

Is it ? After 911 the Feds protected the industry by paying out who knows how much to the victims so that the airlines wouldnt be sued into oblivion.

These out of work TSA agents can always get jobs as bathroom screeners in The Tar Heel State. lol

Only a racist would associate "suspicious behavior" with "brown people".

Fine . How exactly does your plan work? No checking bags, no metal detection. Just the keystone cops using xmen mental powers to weed out bad guys ?

Is it ? After 911 the Feds protected the industry by paying out who knows how much to the victims so that the airlines wouldnt be sued into oblivion.
They paid off victims of the airplanes? I know they did the ones that died in the Pentagon, but that's all I know

Ban 'carry-ons' until the TSA fixes things. All the 'cheapskates' (which is most of the flying public) will then complain about having to pay a whole $25 for checking a bag.
This will temporarily improve things, but 'cheapskates' will be outraged..........so let the 'cheapskates' suffer in long lines and miss their flights as cheap is, as cheap does..........:muahaha:............

Define "suspicious behavior".

"That guy's wearing a towel on his head!"

The TSA failed several penetration attempts, and so they are under stricter protocols. That's why the lines are longer now.

The gubmint didn't increase staffing commensurate with the increased security requirements.

So only "suspicious" people go through security? For everyone else, what, a free for all?

What makes someone "suspicious "?

You know...I worked for the TSA in 2003 after I retired. Had an older woman with a metal hip set off my metal detector and had to be screened personally. After a barrage of abuse from she and her husband, once such comment was about the "rag head" that was the TSA lead at my checkpoint, I thanked them for their patience and suggested next time they should consider travel by rail.

That "rag head" she referred to was a Sikh.

That's exactly who they think are "acting suspicious"

The TSA failed several penetration attempts, and so they are under stricter protocols. That's why the lines are longer now.

The gubmint didn't increase staffing commensurate with the increased security requirements.

As usual, the gubmint creates more problems than they solve.

To anyone who is still operating under the delusion that the Government is Here To Help:

One Man's Bogus TSA Line Journey:

Well here we are, the Right so desperately want a 9/11 type terrorist attack on American soil so they can blame Obama that they want to cripple airline security. The Right are the most despicable America-hating scum ever created in the image of Gawwwwwwd-da.

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush

Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007
Email This

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

You know...I worked for the TSA in 2003 after I retired. Had an older woman with a metal hip set off my metal detector and had to be screened personally. After a barrage of abuse from she and her husband, once such comment was about the "rag head" that was the TSA lead at my checkpoint, I thanked them for their patience and suggested next time they should consider travel by rail.

That "rag head" she referred to was a Sikh.

That's exactly who they think are "acting suspicious"

You should've told her to Sikh dick!

Forum List

Back