🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nothing Sums Up Big Government Better Than A TSA Line

Well what happened that lead to the tsa creation???it was a few years ago, but it's still fresh in my mind !

So what do we do to improve things ?

TSA 'Inadequacy' at 3 NYC Airports May Be Replaced by Private Firm

Many airports are opting for private companies. You know, companies that are in business to make a profit, and to do so they have to be efficient, hire good employees, and make the person who hires them happy. That is a very high bar for any government agency.

I wonder if the budget for the TSA will change when they are providing screening for fewer employees.........actual I don't wonder.

Well what happened that lead to the tsa creation???it was a few years ago, but it's still fresh in my mind !

How about we have security that observes passengers for suspicious behavior instead of treating everyone like a terrorist?

You act as if they don't ?

So your solution: "just hassle the brown people ".

Only a racist would associate "suspicious behavior" with "brown people".

Fine . How exactly does your plan work? No checking bags, no metal detection. Just the keystone cops using xmen mental powers to weed out bad guys ?

Well, if a couple of Arab speaking guys wearing all black, including black gloves, are pushing really heavy luggage carts, it would be a good idea to take a look at their luggage.

Yeah . Cause when you are planning an attack you really want to fit a terrorist stereotype !

Many airports are opting for private companies. You know, companies that are in business to make a profit, and to do so they have to be efficient, hire good employees, and make the person who hires them happy. That is a very high bar for any government agency.

I wonder if the budget for the TSA will change when they are providing screening for fewer employees.........actual I don't wonder.

We had private companies running the show pre 911. How'd that work out ?

How about we have security that observes passengers for suspicious behavior instead of treating everyone like a terrorist?

Fine . How exactly does your plan work? No checking bags, no metal detection. Just the keystone cops using xmen mental powers to weed out bad guys ?

Well, if a couple of Arab speaking guys wearing all black, including black gloves, are pushing really heavy luggage carts, it would be a good idea to take a look at their luggage.

Yeah . Cause when you are planning an attack you really want to fit a terrorist stereotype !

The things which you Progs refuse to admit is that the vast majority of terrorists are Islamic Fascists. You'd rather put our entire country at risk, and and spend billions of dollars and millions wasted hours going through an ineffective security kabuki.

Really well until Clinton refused to catch Bin Laden.

Who was prez when 9-11 happened ?

Who was prez when 9-11 happened ?

Who was President in 1998?

Bill Clinton: "I could have killed" Osama bin Laden

Works pretty well in Israel, you ignorant roach.

Except they don't have our Constitution...

If you think being selected for additional screening in U.S. airports is tough, you obviously haven't faced an Israeli interrogator. Secondary screening can involve hours of questioning. Agents have been known to click through all of a traveler's digital photographs. Body searches are common, and agents usually take luggage apart one item at a time. Israeli agents confiscated all the luggage of Indiana University professor Heather Bradshaw and kept it for three days.

What's so great about Israeli security?

And that is the reason the kept secret their intel - they had foreknowledge of 09/11 . But they wanted us to hate the Muslims and for our Airports to be militarized zones.

Really, you are comparing the screening done today to that before 911? The screening is much more intense today, but that doesn't mean the government is the only entity capable of the job.

To anyone who is still operating under the delusion that the Government is Here To Help:

One Man's Bogus TSA Line Journey:

Yep. Wonder why those small government republicans created the TSA, DHS, and EPA?

To anyone who is still operating under the delusion that the Government is Here To Help:

One Man's Bogus TSA Line Journey:

Yep. Wonder why those small government republicans created the TSA, DHS, and EPA?

Creation of a government program is not the equivalent of Supersizing It.

Just sayin'.

Get out and see the country. Drive to your destinations. Avoid flying at all costs. The Gestapo doesn't like you. Its thugs actually enjoy making you miserable. They have the power. And they know it.

Forum List

Back