🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nothing Sums Up Big Government Better Than A TSA Line

TSA! TSA! HOW MANY GRANNIES DID YOU MOLEST TODAY!!!

Man if you don't have to fly, why the hell would you? What a disaster.

The TSA failed several penetration attempts, and so they are under stricter protocols. That's why the lines are longer now.

The gubmint didn't increase staffing commensurate with the increased security requirements.

Yeah. But that's done by TSA insiders who know all the weaknesses .

What's the old saying ? Can't argue with results . What attack has happened under TSA watch?

Well what happened that lead to the tsa creation???it was a few years ago, but it's still fresh in my mind !

So what do we do to improve things ?

How about we have security that observes passengers for suspicious behavior instead of treating everyone like a terrorist?

So only "suspicious" people go through security? For everyone else, what, a free for all?

What makes someone "suspicious "?

Conservatives are all for heavy handed law enforcement so long as it's tArgeted at brown folks .

But make them take off their shoes .... Greatest injustice ever!

Well what happened that lead to the tsa creation???it was a few years ago, but it's still fresh in my mind !

How about we have security that observes passengers for suspicious behavior instead of treating everyone like a terrorist?
Define "suspicious behavior".

"That guy's wearing a towel on his head!"

You know...I worked for the TSA in 2003 after I retired. Had an older woman with a metal hip set off my metal detector and had to be screened personally. After a barrage of abuse from she and her husband, once such comment was about the "rag head" that was the TSA lead at my checkpoint, I thanked them for their patience and suggested next time they should consider travel by rail.

That "rag head" she referred to was a Sikh.

That's exactly who they think are "acting suspicious"
Yep. One disphit shot up a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, thinking they were Muslims.

So only "suspicious" people go through security? For everyone else, what, a free for all?

Conservatives are all for heavy handed law enforcement so long as it's tArgeted at brown folks .

Timmy needs a cookie!......Quick!

You ask for solutions, than derail the thread into a partisan zone. You don't want solutions............ya' only want to partisan rant like the partisan D-Bag that you are............

:fu: lil' Timmy............go eat mommys' cookies..........

how about the airlines figure it out on their own? Its their ass

Is it ? After 911 the Feds protected the industry by paying out who knows how much to the victims so that the airlines wouldnt be sued into oblivion.

No, the Feds paid it out because they were behind 9/11/01. If you haven't figured out by now with all the incredible research out there that 9/11 was an inside job that accomplished a lot for the globalists? Well, you are beyond stupid.

Traveler's spend almost three hours on line then up to another
six on the tarmac when they won't take the plane back to the gate....
I will never fly again....

You act as if they don't ?

So your solution: "just hassle the brown people ".

Only a racist would associate "suspicious behavior" with "brown people".

Fine . How exactly does your plan work? No checking bags, no metal detection. Just the keystone cops using xmen mental powers to weed out bad guys ?
Works pretty well in Israel, you ignorant roach.

how about the airlines figure it out on their own? Its their ass

Is it ? After 911 the Feds protected the industry by paying out who knows how much to the victims so that the airlines wouldnt be sued into oblivion.

No, the Feds paid it out because they were behind 9/11/01. If you haven't figured out by now with all the incredible research out there that 9/11 was an inside job that accomplished a lot for the globalists? Well, you are beyond stupid.
Unconstitutionality and globalism has never been so supported!
And yes Timmy is beyond stupid.

Fine . How exactly does your plan work? No checking bags, no metal detection. Just the keystone cops using xmen mental powers to weed out bad guys ?

Except they don't have our Constitution...

If you think being selected for additional screening in U.S. airports is tough, you obviously haven't faced an Israeli interrogator. Secondary screening can involve hours of questioning. Agents have been known to click through all of a traveler's digital photographs. Body searches are common, and agents usually take luggage apart one item at a time. Israeli agents confiscated all the luggage of Indiana University professor Heather Bradshaw and kept it for three days.

What's so great about Israeli security?

how many travelers do Israeli airports handle in a day? Might as well compare rush our traffic in LA with traffic in Boise .

Does TSA really slow u down? I think they do a god job at moving us thru . I can deal wh them, it's the airlines behavior that's the true crime .

Timmy needs a cookie!......Quick!

You ask for solutions, than derail the thread into a partisan zone. You don't want solutions............ya' only want to partisan rant like the partisan D-Bag that you are............

The "solutions " quickly fall apart when you are asked for details . And u turn to name calling when called out . Shame .

Well, if a couple of Arab speaking guys wearing all black, including black gloves, are pushing really heavy luggage carts, it would be a good idea to take a look at their luggage.

Define "suspicious behavior".

"That guy's wearing a towel on his head!"

The way police have always done it...and the way Israeli security does: observe behaviors and look for a pattern.

To anyone who is still operating under the delusion that the Government is Here To Help:

One Man's Bogus TSA Line Journey:

Grand total of 5 job openings in all of Calif. Will stay bad until Obama is shown the door.

Correction: will stay bad as long as TSA exists, as its purpose now is to provide government union jobs, not airport security.

Correction: Prog-Leftists are all for heavy handed law enforcement that targets brown folks as they can them use them as fodder to argue for more government special treatment.

how many travelers do Israeli airports handle in a day? Might as well compare rush our traffic in LA with traffic in Boise .

Does TSA really slow u down? I think they do a god job at moving us thru . I can deal wh them, it's the airlines behavior that's the true crime .

You might have a point if what the TSA does were actually effective. It's not. They have a 95% failure rate in detecting smuggled guns in tests. But the real purpose is Not Security. The real purpose is to cow the American public into submission and to keep us Inside The Fence.

Forum List

Back