Now Is the Time To Cling to Our Guns and Our Religion

This is what happens when extremists control Religion, then control peoples everyday life's.
Pay attention to history.
IRAN after the revolution, OMID GHARIB
MALE,
ARRESTED,
CHARGES Being westernized
SMOKING Winston cigarettes. Displaying leftist tendencies.
SENTENCE three years in prison & then death
Executed Jan 31 1982

The joy of watching The MAGA hate group collapsing in front of all of us is a wonderful thing to watch . There has never been a time in my lifetime where more hate and uglyness has been seen with such numbers. They hate our Democracy our constitution and our country, and the show it every day. From their attempt to bring down our government and democracy, to their supportof our enemy's.

We're not going to let you get through us and our guns to get to Mr. Trump? I could die laughing on that one. Please consider the children and I.

Jack Smith is doing a slow, patient walk, for exactly that reason. Throwing a popular ex-president in the pen is rather new.

It shall be handled with kid gloves; Captain Kidd's gloves.

All the while you merrily want to introduce children to the homosexual lifestyle

And/or flood the country with poor people from across the globe

Though you will probably deny it here
Ding…ding…ding!
There it is. The trifecta of god, guns and gays just as we’re about to enter election year.
You dupes are so easy.

God always matters

Conservatives worship him

Libs hate God and worship Satan
God, guns and gays are always rolled out about this time to get the dupes riled and ready to rumble for election year.

Stay dopey, mi amigo.

Forum List

Back