Now it's the South Africa variant of the Wuhan virus

EU, UK and Israel all banning travel from South Africa.

C’mon Joe Xiden, you can’t force a mandate on US citizens but not ban travel and keep one borders.

I'm sure a travel ban to/from S Africa is in the works. S Africa is screwed with only a 29% vaccine rate.

The Botswana strain. We better hurry up and pay Pfizer a shit load of our tax money to come up with a other harmful treatment.

Dow drops 900 points as new Covid variant sparks market sell-off​

U.S. stocks dropped sharply on Friday as a new Covid variant found in South Africa triggered a global shift away from from risk assets.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 900 points, or 2.5 percent, while the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite slid 1.8 percent and 1.5 percent, respectively. Friday is a shortened trading day because of the Thanksgiving holiday with U.S. markets closing at 1 p.m. ET.

China's bio weapon used to get Trump out of office and their man in the White House is reeking havoc, isn't it?

Um lots of different races live in S Africa. Open a book.
Yes I know I do a conference call with South Africans at least twice a week. Doesn’t negate the fact that Joe Xiden is a racist and xenophobe.

Yes I know I do a conference call with South Africans at least twice a week. Doesn’t negate the fact that Joe Xiden is a racist and xenophobe.
So if S Africa is muti-racial, who exactly would Biden be racist against by shutting down flights to/from S Africa?

Coked-out futures dealers don’t have the time to study viruses. We have seen the list of mutations comprising the Nu variant and its obvious they are sensationalizing things by adding mutations from non-spike regions of the genome because the prisoners were previously screwed in not knowing the difference between a variant and a mutation, whether or not it was on the important spike. Important because the dipshit commie virus has to penetrate the host organism before any of these other regions matter. Duh

FB_IMG_1637951786401.jpg

From about 20 to 30 years ago.

It’s JoeXi’s yellow journalist Dem-Nazi media designed to induce fear into the prisoners.

Forum List

Back