Now it's the US Embassy in NK

you know....CNN is...well CNN is CNN

in other words they are always bashing the President. You should not watch CNN

Imagine Dubya saying Kim Jong Il is honorable and a great friend of his and sent love letters to each other. Man how times have changed.

Twin foreign policy crises greet Trump as election year dawns - CNNPolitics

Not entirely unexpected , given NK & Iran are alleged

The big Q is how Commander brain spur will respond

~S~
I hope Iran and North Korea develop weapons that will deter any Zionist Imperial Army invasion or bombings. Trump was an obvious neocon in populist's clothing when it came to foreign policy. Man LIED to his own supporters to get elected. I don't doubt he will win reelection again because democrats have gone so damn far left but he won't have my vote or my families.

Ahh, ya had me until "CNNPolitics"...

Didn't read it because.... well, that's a few minutes of my life I could never get back.

Should be put in "Comical Fake News" section.

~S~

Hey dumbass! We don't have an embassy in North Korea! You didn't know that, did you Commander Brain Dead?

Would help if you read the article. It was talking about 2 different foreign situations that could have an impact on Trump this year. One was N. Korea and their promise of unveiling a new strategic weapon, and the other was the embassy being attacked in Baghdad. And no, we don't have an embassy in N. Korea, but we do have a sticky political situation with Un.

Guess Trump's bromance with Un is over.

I hope Iran and North Korea develop weapons that will deter any Zionist Imperial Army invasion or bombings

You've stumbled on the secret Jewish conspiracy to take over North Korea! Oh no!

374.png

~S~

Hey dumbass! We don't have an embassy in North Korea! You didn't know that, did you Commander Brain Dead?

Would help if you read the article. It was talking about 2 different foreign situations that could have an impact on Trump this year. One was N. Korea and their promise of unveiling a new strategic weapon, and the other was the embassy being attacked in Baghdad. And no, we don't have an embassy in N. Korea, but we do have a sticky political situation with Un.

Guess Trump's bromance with Un is over.

Hell, you'd come up with a defense for Charles Manson, if he was still alive....

Did y'all know Ike wanted to threaten NK with a Nuclear attack when he was POTUS?

What I'd like to know is; who the hell died and left the only Country on the world that ever used a nuclear bomb in charge of who could or couldn't have one? Is that somewhere in the "granted authority" of the US gov't I've not seen? That Trump is at least trying (on the surface) to use diplomacy what is the problem with that?

~S~
Sparky, I trust Trump's judgement as far as I can kick an anvil, but this blurb is speculation. Not the part about Iran and NK not admiring and respecting us, but the part about their 'possible' future actions.
Kim and the Ayatollah and Trump are all in the same fix, in a way. They are using each other to justify their power grabs so they can stay in power. I doubt if there is an iota of care or concern for any of their citizens between them.

How do you believe the United States has an embassy in North Korea?

Would help if you read the article.

Sparky, I trust Trump's judgement as far as I can kick an anvil, but this blurb is speculation

Ok fine, i stand corrected, thx

where this all goes is the jist

fwiw>>>

News Brief: U.S. Embassy Stormed, North Korea, 2020 Politics ...

https://www.wksu.org › post › news-brief-us-embassy-stormed-north-kore...

12 hours ago - The U.S. sends reinforcements to Iraq after the Embassy is attacked. North Korea's leader says he's no longer bound by a nuclear missile.

https://www.wunc.org › post › news-brief-us-embassy-north-korea-2020-p...

13 hours ago - Copyright 2020 NPR. To see more, visit Home Page Top Stories.

netnebraska.org › node

News Brief: U.S. Embassy Stormed, North Korea, 2020 Politics. by Steve Inskeep & Noel King. December 31, 2019 - 11:09pm. The U.S. sends reinforcements to ...

https://player.fm › series › morning-edtion › news-brief-us-embassy-storm...

11 hours ago - Listen to News Brief: U.S. Embassy Stormed, North Korea, 2020 Politics and 115 more episodes by Morning Edtion, free! No signup or install ...

~S~

Forum List

Back