Now I've Heard It All - Climate Change Is Now Effecting

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Baseball. Batters are hitting more home runs due to Climate Change. I've really got to hand it to the left on this one for coming up with the most absurd hypothesis yet. Is there nothing sacred in their war against the climate? But, I have to ask, is it a good thing or a bad thing batters are hitting more home runs? Seems like it makes a boring game more exciting so let's all root for more home runs!

Baseball. Batters are hitting more home runs due to Climate Change. I've really got to hand it to the left on this one for coming up with the most absurd hypothesis yet. Is there nothing sacred in their war against the climate? But, I have to ask, is it a good thing or a bad thing batters are hitting more home runs? Seems like it makes a boring game more exciting so let's all root for more home runs!

Total bullshit. Stronger and better conditioned athletes is why.

Good Lord, the climate change cult is insane.

Of course, you know that's a load of shit. The rules and strategeries in baseball have caused the hitting to go up and down over the years. Tweaking things like the height of the mound and what the balls are stuffed with, as well as the idea of constant substitutions in the lineup, end up changing the score. Back in the day, if you had Juan Fucking Marischal as you picture- you figured you didn't have anyone better on your team to replace him so he finished the games he started. Now, they replace the stars with scrubs after 6 innings.

There is no question that the Florida Gators lost to Vandy because of climate change, because we all know the Florida Gators QB should be a high first round pick....

RIGHT???

LOL!!!!!

Go for it, Panthers!!!

We traded up big time to get a 2 year Gators starter who lost to Vandy late last year, BRILLIANT!!!

There is no question that the Florida Gators lost to Vandy because of climate change, because we all know the Florida Gators QB should be a high first round pick....

RIGHT???

LOL!!!!!

Go for it, Panthers!!!

We traded up big time to get a 2 year Gators starter who lost to Vandy late last year, BRILLIANT!!!
Nope, guns are to blame for that, or is the Patriarchal family to blame?
I know, blame all of the above, as well as Putin.
They are all a bunch of racists!

Nope, guns are to blame for that, or is the Patriarchal family to blame?
I know, blame all of the above, as well as Putin.
They are all a bunch of racists!
Hell, the White House just came out with a report on the Afghanistan withdrawal and surprise, surprise, it was all Trump's fault. Who would have ever guessed that Biden's report would blame it all on Trump? Now baseball hitting more home runs is all Republican's fault.

Does this mean that carbon emissions should be elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame, or should the sun be?

SSSSHHHHHHH

It is actually TECTONIC PLATE MOVEMENT which explains why GREENLAND FROZE while NORTH AMERICA THAWED both AT THE SAME TIME....

SSSSHHHHHHH

It is actually TECTONIC PLATE MOVEMENT which explains why GREENLAND FROZE while NORTH AMERICA THAWED both AT THE SAME TIME....
This could mean that baseball and science have become one.

In fact, here is science himself throwing out the first pitch for the Nationals

fauci.jpg

This just in!

The sun has been implicated on gambling on certain games while increasing the temperature when the team the sun bet on was batting so they would hit more home runs and decreasing the temperature when the opposition was batting so they would hit less home runs.

As a result, the sun is no longer eligible for the Baseball Hall of Fame.

1148203363.jpg.0.jpg

Yeah? I think another kind of Juice making it's way into athletes is the statistical difference. Not the slight warming humans have caused. I think also the ball is affected more by humidity than temperature, though the two are related.

Forum List

Back