Now I've Heard It All - Climate Change Is Now Effecting

This could mean that baseball and science have become one.

In fact, here is science himself throwing out the first pitch for the Nationals

fauci.jpg
Is that the time a photographer was conked with the ball?

Baseball. Batters are hitting more home runs due to Climate Change. I've really got to hand it to the left on this one for coming up with the most absurd hypothesis yet. Is there nothing sacred in their war against the climate? But, I have to ask, is it a good thing or a bad thing batters are hitting more home runs? Seems like it makes a boring game more exciting so let's all root for more home runs!

"Affecting" is spelled with an a, not an e.

Yeah, nothing could go wrong here. Especially administered by humans.

Yeah, nothing could go wrong here. Especially administered by humans.

Too expensive! More money could be used to pay for reparations by hiring Stormy Daniels types to suck carbon emissions from the air. This in turn could cause them to piss pink champagne. We would then breathe pure oxygen. And, just picture Stormy types sucking cow farts from the source!

Too expensive! More money could be used to pay for reparations by hiring Stormy Daniels types to suck carbon emissions from the air. This in turn could cause them to piss pink champagne. We would then breathe pure oxygen. And, just picture Stormy types sucking cow farts from the source!

Oh its up there on the stupid level with launching artificial suns, building magic bridges across the atlantic, and blaming cows. The absurdity and lunacy now is beyond bizarre.

Baseball. Batters are hitting more home runs due to Climate Change. I've really got to hand it to the left on this one for coming up with the most absurd hypothesis yet. Is there nothing sacred in their war against the climate? But, I have to ask, is it a good thing or a bad thing batters are hitting more home runs? Seems like it makes a boring game more exciting so let's all root for more home runs!

Ya got me! I thought I had heard it all. I should know better, that's never possible when it comes to wild-eyed environmentalists. Lord save me from those fools!

Really%20rotfl-M.gif

Forum List

Back