Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

Americans really better wake up. This is how it all started in many Western European nations. The radicalization process began with extremist Muslims and Leftists labeling anyone who disagreed with them as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on.

This Kahn guy is more dangerous than most Americans think. England, France, Germany, Belgium, and others had too many just like him. They incite radicalization. Americans better pay closer attention. These folks are very dangerous.
Read his whole speech from DNC night. Khan is a PATRIOTIC American. There is absolutely no question of that in my mind. That is why his son felt it "right" to join the Army and fight to protect us. I think Khan's slam on Trump was over the line, but remember that Trump is the one who really started it, saying to Muslims "We don't want anymore of your kind here." That is what got Khan so heated.

If the Trump campaign knew the kind of slander and obscene lies you were spreading about Khan, even they would tell you to simmer down.

Americans really better wake up. This is how it all started in many Western European nations. The radicalization process began with extremist Muslims and Leftists labeling anyone who disagreed with them as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on.

This Kahn guy is more dangerous than most Americans think. England, France, Germany, Belgium, and others had too many just like him. They incite radicalization. Americans better pay closer attention. These folks are very dangerous.
Read his whole speech from DNC night. Khan is a PATRIOTIC American. There is absolutely no question of that in my mind. That is why his son felt it "right" to join the Army and fight to protect us. I think Khan's slam on Trump was over the line, but remember that Trump is the one who really started it, saying to Muslims "We don't want anymore of your kind here." That is what got Khan so heated.

If the Trump campaign knew the kind of slander and obscene lies you were spreading about Khan, even they would tell you to simmer down.

You're a tad confused and have bought into the liberal BS, stop drinking the Kool Aid and think for yourself

"Shame on his family?" For what? This guy is obviously a whackadoodle. Who else would use his son's death to promote a presidential candidate? He should be ashamed. He's definitely got that Sharia attitude.

Khan's latest attack on Trump:

"Running for president is not an entitlement to disrespect Gold Star families and [a] Gold Star mother not realizing her pain. Shame on him! Shame on his family!" Khizr Khan said, struggling to hold back his anger. "He is not worthy of our comments. He has no decency. He is void of decency, he has a dark heart."

and?

give it up.... most normal republicans are running the other way from this. the fact that you don't understand what trump did wrong is bizarre in and of itself. :cuckoo:

You are simply a complete fucking idiot. I personally believe that scum who disparage the patriotism of military families should be shot in the face.

He's dangerous. It's exactly how the radicalization process began in Western Europe. It started with branding anyone who disagreed with extremist Muslims and Leftists, as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on. I hope Americans are paying close attention. This is how it begins.

You think you have the power to make people shit themselves over the internet? ...
No. I think some people are emotionally unstable and work themselves up onto such frenzies while at their keyboard, that they shit themselves. It's a psychosomatic reaction and has nothing to do with anyone other than themselves.

Someone-is-wrong-on-internet.png
You very quickly deteriorate into childish flatulence and cluck around in victory. You are a stupid asshole with little else to offer, don't project your shortcomings onto me, "divine wind".

It's like the problem with too many puppies and kittens. We can't save all the puppies and kittens in the world, but we can certainly work to prevent the problem by requiring licenses for breeding them and that pets be neutered chemically or physically.
That's not your call to make. Take your requirements and stuff them up your neutered ass.

You are simply a complete fucking idiot. I personally believe that scum who disparage the patriotism of military families should be shot in the face.

He's dangerous. It's exactly how the radicalization process began in Western Europe. It started with branding anyone who disagreed with extremist Muslims and Leftists, as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on. I hope Americans are paying close attention. This is how it begins.
How it began in Nazi Germany was by getting an unhinged narcissistic egomaniac leader who identified a group of people, based on their religion, as being the cause of their troubles and sought to ban them from his country.

Sounds eerily familiar, doesn't it?

Sorry, but he chose to enter the political arena. He chose to go the partisan political attack route. He is fair game now.

Incorrect and I've posted on this topic several times, so we're still left with the question to you: Are you a liar or a dumb ass?
It doesn't matter what you have to say about it now, if you're a Republican or right leaning independent you will vote for Trump. When the time comes they will all come together to defeat Hilary Clinton. Hatred of Hilary Clinton will win out over fear of Donald Trump's stupidity.
Ahhh, you're a dumbass. Got it.

The level the left will stoop. Shame on this father for using his son as a political pawn. Yeah, I would call him an asshole to his face. I see through everything they are doing and he is not going to use the jedi mind trick on me.

I see exactly what he along with the democrats are doing. They are pigs. All of them. Especially the father. That is right. Especially the father.

You think for one second these pieces of left wing shit will be able to manipulate me with their tactics? Not for one half of one second.

You're a tad confused and have bought into the liberal BS, stop drinking the Kool Aid and think for yourself
I always think for myself and I watch Fox News every day, so I know the other side of the story. Even they are apologizing for the Republican candidate in this. Confused--okay, frequently. I'll give you that.

I always think for myself and I watch Fox News every day, so I know the other side of the story. Even they are apologizing for the Republican candidate in this. Confused--okay, frequently. I'll give you that.

The establishment is apologizing....huge difference

Sorry, but he chose to enter the political arena. He chose to go the partisan political attack route. He is fair game now.
True, but sometimes it's not wise to piss up a rope.

Secondly, why attack the mother of an American hero? She didn't say a fucking thing. Why did Trump attack Heidi Cruz? Why did Trump attack all POWs? Why did Trump compare his "sacrifices" to Gold Star families?

As Paul Rieckoff, CEO of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, stated:

"For anyone to compare their 'sacrifice' to a Gold Star family member is insulting, foolish and ignorant. Especially someone who has never served himself and has no children serving. Our country has been at war for a decade and a half, and the truth is most Americans have sacrificed nothing. Most of them are smart and grounded enough to admit it."

Secondly, why attack the mother of an American hero? She didn't say a fucking thing? Why did Trump attack Heidi Cruz? Why did Trump attack all POWs? Why did Trump compare his "sacrifices" to Gold Star families?

"For anyone to compare their 'sacrifice' to a Gold Star family member is insulting, foolish and ignorant. Especially someone who has never served himself and has no children serving. Our country has been at war for a decade and a half, and the truth is most Americans have sacrificed nothing. Most of them are smart and grounded enough to admit it."

I's hilarious how all the sudden the left is all behind the military LOL

The left are being played like a fiddle

Secondly, why attack the mother of an American hero? She didn't say a fucking thing? Why did Trump attack Heidi Cruz? Why did Trump attack all POWs? Why did Trump compare his "sacrifices" to Gold Star families?

He talked of a 'Moral Compass.' Yet he's supporting a Candidate who sent his child off to die in a monumental bloody blunder. And the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. I think his attacks were coaxed and misguided. He should actually sit down with Trump, and then reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.

The level the left will stoop. Shame on this father for using his son as a political pawn. Yeah, I would call him an asshole to his face. I see through everything they are doing and he is not going to use the jedi mind trick on me.

I see exactly what he along with the democrats are doing. They are pigs. All of them. Especially the father. That is right. Especially the father.

You think for one second these pieces of left wing shit will be able to manipulate me with their tactics? Not for one half of one second.
I take it you feel the same for Patricia Smith who did the same with her son Sean at the RNC?

He talked of a 'Moral Compass.' Yet he's supporting a Candidate who sent his child off to die in a monumental bloody blunder. And the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. I think his attacks were coaxed and misguided. He should actually sit down with Trump, and then reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.

The entire thing was orchestrated...anyone thinking sees that. Trump should have shrugged and not played into it

Forum List

Back