Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

Judging from the character of their son I'd say these people are far better human beings than any chickenshit Trump follower could ever be.

We knew if people searched just a little deeper into ANYTHING the fucking DemoRATS do, say, or act out....that there is ALWAYS something else buried in the incident!

What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump...[by a former Muslim]
shoebat.com ^ | 7/31/16 | Theodore Shoebat and Walid Shoebat

The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Kahn, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration. But not so fast. Trump we have your back....

During the eighties Kahn wrote a paper titled Juristic Classification of Islamic [Sharia] Law. In it he elucidated on the system of Sharia law expressing his reverence for “The Sunnah [the works of Muhammad] — authentic tradition of the Prophet Muhammad...

According to a recent report, Khan moved from Pakistan to the United Arab Emirates, a hotbed for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Kahn currently runs a law firm in New York City called KM Kahn Law Office. According to the website, the the law firm specializes in “immigration services.” Most likely Kahn was working to bring Muslims into the country....

Intelius reveals Khizr M. Khan used to work for Hogan & Hartson and Lovells, which has ties to the Clinton Foundation....

He has the typical muslim reaction, eliminate the families. He smells like muslim brotherhood.

Did you notice his wife was the good little Muslim female standing one step to the right, one step behind, and saying absolutely nothing?
And did you notice their son was ten times the man you and the other dummies here could ever be?

I noticed you made a claim about such a thing without knowing a single thing about any of the rest of us.

Begs the question: Why are all Trump followers such sniveling little cowards?

Begs the question: Why do lefties consider someone a vagina as a qualification for President in order to get someone in office BECAUSE she's a female?

He has the typical muslim reaction, eliminate the families. He smells like muslim brotherhood.

Did you notice his wife was the good little Muslim female standing one step to the right, one step behind, and saying absolutely nothing?
And did you notice their son was ten times the man you and the other dummies here could ever be?

I noticed you made a claim about such a thing without knowing a single thing about any of the rest of us.
Based on what I've seen here, I know everything I need to know about you cowardly fucking trash.

Once again, Trump shows how politically clueless he is........He just can't pass up a fight

When you pick a fight with grieving parents and question their motives, you are bound to lose

During the RNC, Republicans trotted out the mother of a Benghazi victim who tearfully told how she hated Hillary. Hillary basically ignored it and the story lasted less than 24 hours

With Trump, he could not just stand back and take it. After making the usual cursory compliment of their son being a hero, he had to attack the father as not being able to write his own speech and the mother as a subservient Muslim woman

Its now been four days and Trump has only dug himself deeper and members of his own party are coming out to condemn him

Based on what I've seen here, I know everything I need to know about you cowardly fucking trash.

You don't know shit. You're simply another lefty that runs his dick sucker.

This Kahn jagoff is already becoming annoying
He's probably beating the shit out of his wife right now to relieve some stress.
Is that what a sexually confused little faggot like yourself does to cover his latent identity?
Nah, I slap libtards around and enjoy highlighting their inconsistent morals. Pro gay but trot out the derogatory shit when it suits.
Self declared victories are so lame

And I say you're liars.
Of course you do. Highly partisan people are not only very paranoid but refuse to believe anything that doesn't fit their paradigm. Factor in their general hatred of the military unless they see an immediate need for it such as standing on the grave of a fallen hero and we have a formula for you to disbelieve anyone right of center is a veteran.

Did you ever serve in the US military....or were you too good for it?

This asshole Khan had his 15 mins...the goat fugger can pound sand now
Trump made a huge fucking mistake in even addressing this other than "Yes, I've read the Constitution and my condolences to the families of all American heroes."

Instead, he poured gasoline all over himself and lit a match. Now both the VFW and Gold Star families are ticked at him. Trump's previous remarks about POWs had died down, but now it's resurfacing as Strike One and this is Strike Two.

VFW slams Trump, Gold Star families demand apology - CNNPolitics.com
The Veterans of Foreign Wars blasted Donald Trump Monday and a group of Gold Star families of fallen service members demanded he apologize for comments about the parents of a slain Muslim U.S. soldier.

"Election year or not, the VFW will not tolerate anyone berating a Gold Star family member for exercising his or her right of speech or expression," said Brian Duffy, who was elected July 27 to lead the nation's oldest and largest major war veterans organization.

"There are certain sacrosanct subjects that no amount of wordsmithing can repair once crossed," added Duffy, the national commander of the near 1.7 million-member Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States and its Auxiliary.

"Giving one's life to nation is the greatest sacrifice, followed closely by all Gold Star families, who have a right to make their voices heard."

The VFW statement came just hours after a group of Gold Star families wrote to Trump.

"Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant and personally offensive to us," wrote the group of 11 "Gold Star" families, who are those who have lost a family member in war. "We feel we must speak out and demand you apologize to the Khans, to all Gold Star families, and to all Americans for your offensive, and frankly anti-American comments."

The letter, published Monday on VoteVets.org, comes amid a chorus of criticism in response to Trump's burgeoning feud with the Khan family, which began after Khizr Khan, the father of slain Army Cpt. Humayun Khan, delivered a forceful condemnation of Trump in a speech at the Democratic National Convention. Trump responded by criticizing his wife, Ghazala Khan, for her silence during his speech and suggesting she wasn't allowed to speak.

"Ours is a sacrifice you will never know. Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know," the families wrote in the letter.

The group hit Trump for questioning why Khan's wife didn't speak at the convention, writing: "When you question a mother's pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us. When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice."

And the group rejected the idea that Trump was being unfairly criticized for his remarks out of "political correctness."
"You are not just attacking us, you are cheapening the sacrifice made by those we lost. You are minimizing the risk our service members make for all of us. This goes beyond politics. It is about a sense of decency. That kind decency you mock as 'political correctness.'"

Demanding an apology, they finish the letter by saying, "We hope you will hear us."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

This asshole Khan had his 15 mins...the goat fugger can pound sand now
Trump made a huge fucking mistake in even addressing this other than "Yes, I've read the Constitution and my condolences to the families of all American heroes." Instead, he poured gasoline all over himself and lit a match. Now the Gold Star families are ticked at him. Trump's previous remarks about POWs had died down, but now it's resurfacing as Strike One and this is Strike Two.

VFW slams Trump, Gold Star families demand apology - CNNPolitics.com
The Veterans of Foreign Wars blasted Donald Trump Monday and a group of Gold Star families of fallen service members demanded he apologize for comments about the parents of a slain Muslim U.S. soldier.

"Election year or not, the VFW will not tolerate anyone berating a Gold Star family member for exercising his or her right of speech or expression," said Brian Duffy, who was elected July 27 to lead the nation's oldest and largest major war veterans organization.

"There are certain sacrosanct subjects that no amount of wordsmithing can repair once crossed," added Duffy, the national commander of the near 1.7 million-member Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States and its Auxiliary.

"Giving one's life to nation is the greatest sacrifice, followed closely by all Gold Star families, who have a right to make their voices heard."

The VFW statement came just hours after a group of Gold Star families wrote to Trump.

"Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant and personally offensive to us," wrote the group of 11 "Gold Star" families, who are those who have lost a family member in war. "We feel we must speak out and demand you apologize to the Khans, to all Gold Star families, and to all Americans for your offensive, and frankly anti-American comments."

The letter, published Monday on VoteVets.org, comes amid a chorus of criticism in response to Trump's burgeoning feud with the Khan family, which began after Khizr Khan, the father of slain Army Cpt. Humayun Khan, delivered a forceful condemnation of Trump in a speech at the Democratic National Convention. Trump responded by criticizing his wife, Ghazala Khan, for her silence during his speech and suggesting she wasn't allowed to speak.

"Ours is a sacrifice you will never know. Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know," the families wrote in the letter.

The group hit Trump for questioning why Khan's wife didn't speak at the convention, writing: "When you question a mother's pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us. When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice."

And the group rejected the idea that Trump was being unfairly criticized for his remarks out of "political correctness."
"You are not just attacking us, you are cheapening the sacrifice made by those we lost. You are minimizing the risk our service members make for all of us. This goes beyond politics. It is about a sense of decency. That kind decency you mock as 'political correctness.'"

Demanding an apology, they finish the letter by saying, "We hope you will hear us."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

I couldn't care less. The Muzzie got used by the democrats, Trump should have ignored the goat fugging fool and people need to stop using dead veterans as political fodder

I couldn't care less. The Muzzie got used by the democrats, Trump should have ignored the goat fugging fool and people need to stop using dead veterans as political fodder
Will you care if most veterans and disgusted Republicans don't vote for Trump and focus on Congress instead? Will you care if this rude, unrepentant, anti-military silliness costs Trump the election?

Forum List

Back