Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

Trump isn't dragging Islam though the mud. He simply notes irrefutable facts. Islam is a bloodthirsty cult and a danger to every American.
Disagreed. OTOH, I think Trump is mostly throwing red meat to the mob in hopes of being elected. You know, just like Hillary does when she talks about guns.
Of course you disagree. You are a Democrat. You believe whatever your filthy corrupt party tells you to believe.

"Shame on his family?" For what? This guy is obviously a whackadoodle. Who else would use his son's death to promote a presidential candidate? He should be ashamed. He's definitely got that Sharia attitude.

Khan's latest attack on Trump:

"Running for president is not an entitlement to disrespect Gold Star families and [a] Gold Star mother not realizing her pain. Shame on him! Shame on his family!" Khizr Khan said, struggling to hold back his anger. "He is not worthy of our comments. He has no decency. He is void of decency, he has a dark heart."

Trump attacked this man's family and thus opened the door. Fair play to respond in kind.
They attacked him first, douche bag. Trump is justified in attacking him.

Trump attacked Muslims first.
He didn't attack Muslims. He only proposed to limit their immigration. Of course, Muslims have plenty to attack. They have no problem with Jihadis murdering scores of people every day, as their recent lack of attendance at a protest against such attacks recently demonstrated.

You didn't attend that protest.

It was for Muslims, dumbass.

Trump attacked this man's family and thus opened the door. Fair play to respond in kind.
They attacked him first, douche bag. Trump is justified in attacking him.

Trump attacked Muslims first.
He didn't attack Muslims. He only proposed to limit their immigration. Of course, Muslims have plenty to attack. They have no problem with Jihadis murdering scores of people every day, as their recent lack of attendance at a protest against such attacks recently demonstrated.

You didn't attend that protest.

It was for Muslims, dumbass.

That is not true. It was open to anyone who cared. Obviously you don't care.

Of course you disagree. You are a Democrat. You believe whatever your filthy corrupt party tells you to believe.
Incorrect, but thanks for proof you're either a liar or just stupid. Maybe a little of both.

BTW, why don't you discuss with Wry Catcher whether I"m left or right because all the political nutjobs seem confused about people who think for themselves and don't toe partisan bullshit.

I didn't hear him equate his sacrifices to the death of a soldier. He said he has made sacrifices and put lots of people to work. The left spins anything they can for power.
Fuck the left. I heard his comments and read the transcript including the shot he took at Captain Khan's mother. It was stupid it even go there. Again, it would have been smarter, not to mention more Presidential, to have just stayed away from commenting about a Gold Star family other than to appreciated Captain Khan's service to his country.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP
TRUMP:

He doesn't know. He doesn't know that. I saw him. He was, you know, very emotional and probably looked like a nice guy to me. His wife, if you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me. But plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet. And it looked like she had nothing to say. A lot of people have said that. And personally, I watched him. I wish him the best of luck.
That's how you define taking a shot at someone? After the asshole comment he made against Trump? Losing a son doesn't entitle people to be grade A assholes in the most public forum possible. Sorry, no sale!

Nah, it makes you look like the retard that you are. You don't get to define hate for others. And next time post the content instead of a brain dead link.
Yea it was a bit lazy to not want to spend an hour, wich I would need to post all the hatefull shit that Trump has said.
More libtard dishonesty. No one asked you to spend an hour. Posting one hateful thing would do, your link is a joke.
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”
This quote incites hate to all Mexican immigrants because he generalises. that's the very first one on my so called bullshit link.
Which is bullshit, he was specifically talking about the illegals coming in, not all Mexicans. He has hired many of them himself. Yes, it was a generalization about the illegals but a great many crimes are being committed by them, well, just being here is a crime actually.

Next.
Ah so it's not inciting hate when it's true? Wich it isn't of course. Btw you believe that any Mexican didn't feel directly insulted by that statement? Or for that matter you don't think people like a former leader of the KKK don't feel like Trump speaks for them because of statements like that? Like I said you can try to laywer your way out of it but it doesn't make it less hatefull.
The legal immigrants want and need jobs so they are not all onboard with open boarders. There's no trial and you trying to make a federal case out of it by smearing someone with emotions they don't have just proves how weak your position is.

In the same statement people are obsessing over, Trump also said Khan is a hero, but that seems to be of no interest:

In a statement released Saturday night, Trump called the fallen Muslim soldier a hero who died but said his father, Khizr Khan, has "no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution, (which is false) and say many other inaccurate things."

The real problem, he said, was the rise of radical Islam. He said Hillary Clinton played "a central role in destabilizing the Middle East," through her vote for the invasion of Iraq, her support of withdrawal of troops and the situation in Benghazi.

Trump calls fallen Muslim soldier a hero, but says father has 'no right' to attack him
All very nice. Yes, as the transcript link I posted shows, you are correct about what he said.

Still, it was a misstep for Trump to attack the family of a fallen American hero. He would have been smarter, and showed more Presidential leadership skills, but staying away from it.
If he hadn't responded he'd have been asked endlessly by the press until he did.
No it would have been snowed under. It wasn't like the the DNC convention had only 1 person attacking Trump. He choose to go into that one. Or he just could have said. His son was a hero and a grieving parent has the right to speak and it would have been over. Instead he attacked them.
That was an attack to you? Jesus, you must bleed when someone looks at you wrong. The shit stain had no right to be cruel to Trump, maybe you should pop your head out of your anus for a bit and think about it without all the pent up hate.

That's how you define taking a shot at someone? After the asshole comment he made against Trump? Losing a son doesn't entitle people to be grade A assholes in the most public forum possible. Sorry, no sale!
You love to exercise your freedom to speak yet seek to deny it of other assholes. Why? ;)

Forum List

Back