Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

I didn't say you mentioned it. I was just checking to see if you believed the swift boat vets.

After traitor Kerry testified the following to Congress,

"They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

I would believe anyone other than that traitorous bastard.

Why is he a traitor? Was he charged? Most of the above happened at My Lai alone, let alone the other decade of that war.

They were prosecuted for the My Lai massacre and that was not what the traitor was talking about. Kerry is a traitor IMO because he was giving aid and comfort to the enemy by his testimony while we were still engaged in an armed conflict and soldiers were being killed every day.
Kerry is not a traitor and those who believe he is are gullible fools.
He is as big of a traitor as Hanoi Jane.

Well the good news... to see the Queen is making progress

the powerful impact of Queen Hillary being the 2nd woman ever to be nominated for President
has had world-wide impact.

No doubt, such a historical feat is changing the world;
it has even impacted the Olympics !

People think the Olympics opening ceremony looked a bit like a giant vagina

Did he go to North Vietnam and have his picture taken sitting in an anti-aircraft gun ready to shoot down American aircraft?

No, but he did throw his medals over the White House fence and dishonored US troops that were still being killed and injured. His words were aid and comfort to the enemy, just a Hanoi Janes actions were.

No, but he did throw his medals over the White House fence and dishonored US troops that were still being killed and injured. His words were aid and comfort to the enemy, just a Hanoi Janes actions were.
Pssst; they weren't his medals. They were someone elses. Just another example of Kerry's lack of character.

His actions were certainly unbecoming of an officer and a violation of his oath, maybe even traitorous due to undermining the US in the middle of a war, but as bad as Hanoi Jane? No, I'll never agree to that.

He honored the troops by disrespecting the administration's neo-imperialistic war of aggression. Kerry is a hero; you are a gnat.

Even the Swift boat guys could not stand him:)
That's only your assertion, which means nothing. Do some research and tell us who is saying good things about Kerry the closer you get to the guys who were in the boat with him.

I didn't say you mentioned it. I was just checking to see if you believed the swift boat vets.

"They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

Why is he a traitor? Was he charged? Most of the above happened at My Lai alone, let alone the other decade of that war.

They were prosecuted for the My Lai massacre and that was not what the traitor was talking about. Kerry is a traitor IMO because he was giving aid and comfort to the enemy by his testimony while we were still engaged in an armed conflict and soldiers were being killed every day.

CNN exit polls

HAVE YOU EVER SERVED IN THE MILITARY?
Voted Bush -57%
Voted Kerry- 41%

You can fool some of the veterans some of the time
but you can't fool all of the veterans, all of the time

CNN exit polls

Voted Bush -57%
Voted Kerry- 41%

Yes I have and I served under self serving, self centered, asshole Lt's like Kerry too. Men who only cared about their own career and didn't care how many other men had to die to get them the medals the thought they deserved.

CNN exit polls

Voted Bush -57%
Voted Kerry- 41%

So the majority is wrong on this issue. It's unimportant, really, a non-starter.

But the last polls had Johnson at 39, Trump at 29, and HRC at 14, and about 18 who did not care in terms of military active and retired's approval of the candidates.

CNN exit polls

Voted Bush -57%
Voted Kerry- 41%

Yes I have and I served under self serving, self centered, asshole Lt's like Kerry too. Men who only cared about their own career and didn't care how many other men had to die to get them the medals the thought they deserved.
Yes, there were commanders like that, and we both knew outstanding individuals as well. Grow up, you are morphing a personal grudge into an universal that does not exist.

Thurlow swore in an affadavit that he was not under fire, and tow other Swift boat skippers said the same thing. The CO that wrote up the awards would not comment on where he got his info from. I suspect traitor Kerry filled him in on the alleged under fire tale.
And Thurlow lied to a swear on his affadavit. It was later revealed that he too was awarded a Bronze Star with combat 'V' for heroism under enemy fire during that same rescue.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/documents/veterans_citation.pdf

Even the Naval Officer that gave Kerry the medal questioned Kerry's actions in Vietnam. He should have listened to the other boat skippers instead of taking Kerry's word for it.

Thurlow said last night after being read the full text of his Bronze Star citation. "My personal feeling was always that I got the award for coming to the rescue of the boat that was mined. This casts doubt on anybody's awards. It is sickening and disgusting."

Thurlow said he would consider his award "fraudulent" if coming under enemy fire was the basis for it. "I am here to state that we weren't under fire," he said. He speculated that Kerry could have been the source of at least some of the language used in the citation.

The Bronze Star recommendations for both Kerry and Thurlow were signed by Lt. Cmdr. George M. Elliott, who received reports on the incident from his base in the Gulf of Thailand. Elliott is a supporter of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth and has questioned Kerry's actions in Vietnam. But he has refused repeated requests for an interview after issuing conflicting statements to the Boston Globe about whether Kerry deserved a Silver Star.
Repeating Thurlow's lie doesn't make it magically true.
Kerry didn't write the citation and there's no evidence Kerry had anything to do with it. Many others there also said they were under fire, including Rassman, who said he dove under water and held his breath as long as possible to avoid enemy fire. A lifelong Republican, he still thanks Kerry for risking his own life to save him.
Regardless of all the bullshit and mudslinging, the fact remains that Kerry didn't give himself any medals. His CO is unlikely to have given anyone a medal just on their say so. He'd need to put together a package justifying the award. Usually something like, "XO, put together a package for Petty Officer Schmuckatelli."

This article points out a few salient facts about medal awards, the disparity between both the services and ranks.

The military's unfair awards system.
I spent 4 years in a peace time army. I used to respect the awards, I no longer do. After a field problem the commanders would get together and distribute the awards among the companies. Not because any single individual deserved the medals but because it was that company's turn to distribute the medals to someone in their ranks. Then they would decide which troops got the medals authorized to hand out by that individual company.

In Korea they did much the same thing. They had quota of medals to give out and that was more important to those in charge than the merits of the individual receiving them.
Then why do rightards give a shit that Kerry threw away [worthless] medals?

And Thurlow lied to a swear on his affadavit. It was later revealed that he too was awarded a Bronze Star with combat 'V' for heroism under enemy fire during that same rescue.

Even the Naval Officer that gave Kerry the medal questioned Kerry's actions in Vietnam. He should have listened to the other boat skippers instead of taking Kerry's word for it.

Thurlow said last night after being read the full text of his Bronze Star citation. "My personal feeling was always that I got the award for coming to the rescue of the boat that was mined. This casts doubt on anybody's awards. It is sickening and disgusting."

Thurlow said he would consider his award "fraudulent" if coming under enemy fire was the basis for it. "I am here to state that we weren't under fire," he said. He speculated that Kerry could have been the source of at least some of the language used in the citation.

The Bronze Star recommendations for both Kerry and Thurlow were signed by Lt. Cmdr. George M. Elliott, who received reports on the incident from his base in the Gulf of Thailand. Elliott is a supporter of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth and has questioned Kerry's actions in Vietnam. But he has refused repeated requests for an interview after issuing conflicting statements to the Boston Globe about whether Kerry deserved a Silver Star.
Kerry didn't write the citation and there's no evidence Kerry had anything to do with it. Many others there also said they were under fire, including Rassman, who said he dove under water and held his breath as long as possible to avoid enemy fire. A lifelong Republican, he still thanks Kerry for risking his own life to save him.
Regardless of all the bullshit and mudslinging, the fact remains that Kerry didn't give himself any medals. His CO is unlikely to have given anyone a medal just on their say so. He'd need to put together a package justifying the award. Usually something like, "XO, put together a package for Petty Officer Schmuckatelli."

This article points out a few salient facts about medal awards, the disparity between both the services and ranks.

I spent 4 years in a peace time army. I used to respect the awards, I no longer do. After a field problem the commanders would get together and distribute the awards among the companies. Not because any single individual deserved the medals but because it was that company's turn to distribute the medals to someone in their ranks. Then they would decide which troops got the medals authorized to hand out by that individual company.

In Korea they did much the same thing. They had quota of medals to give out and that was more important to those in charge than the merits of the individual receiving them.
Symbolism.

Yes, there were commanders like that, and we both knew outstanding individuals as well. Grow up, you are morphing a personal grudge into an universal that does not exist.
Agreed. Shitty officers and NCOs are the exception, not the rule. At least not in the Marines and Navy. I can't speak for the Army. ;)

Rightards? Are you saying all those Gold Star families, veterans and other military family are "Rightards"?

Kerry not only disrespected every service member who died for medals like those, but it was unbecoming of him as a commissioned officer to act so disrespectful of our nation, his service and his fellow service members, many of whom were still in combat when he was rotated home early.

That said, I expect all members of the far Left to hate the military and spit on everything they stand for being. You have confirmed this belief by your posts regarding this and other issues. You think medals are worthless and, I expect, you also think the same of all those wearing them.

Military Families to Trump: Apologize for Comments to Khans | Military.com

Rightards? Are you saying all those Gold Star families, veterans and other military family are "Rightards"?

Kerry not only disrespected every service member who died for medals like those, but it was unbecoming of him as a commissioned officer to act so disrespectful of our nation, his service and his fellow service members, many of whom were still in combat when he was rotated home early.

That said, I expect all members of the far Left to hate the military and spit on everything they stand for being. You have confirmed this belief by your posts regarding this and other issues. You think medals are worthless and, I expect, you also think the same of all those wearing them.

Military Families to Trump: Apologize for Comments to Khans | Military.com
So which is it? The medals are worthy or worthless?

Agreed. Shitty officers and NCOs are the exception, not the rule. At least not in the Marines and Navy. I can't speak for the Army. ;)
Sly hit, you. Army officers are not quite the level of Marine, but equal or better than Navy in my opinion. Field grade I think they are all generally the same in all the service.

Three of those got Kerry home after only 4 months of his 12 month tour.

Three of those got Kerry home after only 4 months of his 12 month tour.
So?

Forum List

Back