Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

Not only do they believe these bizarre fantasies, they want to ACT on them.

Kinda like claiming Trump is a danger to democracy and a dictator who never wants to leave office trying to overthrow the government wanting to track women's menstral periods, leading to people trying to assassinate the guy, huh, Benji?

Crackpot, meet Kettle.

The demented LEFT have spent DECADES preaching that they must be entrusted to "solve" the so-called "climate crisis", yet NOW any mention of "controlling" the weather is met by them with scoffs and pearl-clutching.
Of course these hypocrites will say "the weather and the climate are different things", but they're really not.
The claim they can CONTROL THE CLIMATE by taxation and wealth redistribution, but don't you DARE claim the weather can be controlled!!!

You fucking HYPOCRITES can't have it BOTH WAYS.
:rolleyes:

Well maybe if they would quit blaming any bad weather on the climate change hoax and just report on the weather, they would be fine.

Nobody wants to hear a political agenda when they just want to hear what the weather will be for the day.

I mean who would have ever thought back in Willard Scott's day that even the fuckin' weather would be politicized?

We have laws. Enforce them.

Death threats should be taken seriously and those lodging them should be subject to prosecution.

I think it's gotten to the point at which congressional Republicans have to step up, put the country before their careers, and put a stop to this.

They may be the only people who can do it now.
YOu know as well as I that that will never happen. Anything for power.

Some things should be totally free of politics....Weather reporting is one of them.

The Weather Channel just makes you want to puke coat hangers these days what with them pushing the climate change hoax.
YOu don't even see the hypocrisy in your post, do you?

Kinda like claiming Trump is a danger to democracy and a dictator who never wants to leave office trying to overthrow the government wanting to track women's menstral periods, leading to people trying to assassinate the guy, huh, Benji?
You do realize those things are true, right?

So you can't make a post that's not a lie then.

I coulda told you that.
I don't know what you loons think that I think, you are just projecting per normal and lying about it. But to think that humans can create hurricanes insane

Problem is, you think human beings create them due to carbon emissions, and anyone who challenges that assertion should be censored or worse.

Forum List

Back