Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

Did the Democrats manipulate the weather to target red states with these last two hurricanes?

Look Stupid, it would take at least 15,000,000,000 watts of energy or about 130,000,000,000,000,000 Joules PER DAY to generate and sustain your average hurricane, timed perfectly to both utilize just the right heat and moisture coming off the ocean PLUS the spin of the Earth, then many more times that amount to influence the pressure systems and jet stream over the USA and North Atlantic to have any chance of "steering" it where you wanted it to go.

That is close to the TOTAL POWER generated by the entire United States.

Then it would take some sort of focused energy gun to direct it all.

Not even Nick Tesla was that crazy.

I'm shocked. Shocked, I say. I'm really shocked over here.

If only.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.7ad1a1f2312e635daa4ba7ef1606aa13?rik=eY8MWE6PtVOrZA&riu=http%3a%2f%2f4.bp.blogspot.com%2f-C1M_twXtW9Y%2fT09pJjxMsWI%2fAAAAAAAAAMs%2frZ0AeLS4bHc%2fs1600%2fmarv%2bgetting%2belectrocuted.gif&ehk=jdhZAAoBbfc2cnPdECHt58Yw5SjT324ViK5qLn9N%2bUk%3d&risl=1&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Lizard People
Comet Pizza pedophiles
QAnon
This

Trump breeds this kinda crazy

I think it's gotten to the point at which congressional Republicans have to step up, put the country before their careers, and put a stop to this.

They may be the only people who can do it now.
The Deplorables may need to vote in people just like you have. Just as nasty and combative and ones who will defend themselves physically inside the chambers of the Capitol building to ring sense to the Progressives. Otherwise, the nation is over if it continues this way.

We should ask Green Day for permission to use their song American Idiot as our new national anthem.
If it sounds like I'm kidding, trust me, I'm not.

The Deplorables may need to vote in people just like you have. Just as nasty and combative and ones who will defend themselves physically inside the chambers of the Capitol building to ring sense to the Progressives. Otherwise, the nation is over if it continues this way.
Did the Democrats manipulate the weather to aim the last two hurricanes at red states?

This is just getting worse. This is a madness, a group pathology. How bad will this get, especially when it's being pushed by "leaders"?

Katie Nickolaou, a Michigan-based meteorologist, said that she and her colleagues have borne the brunt of much of these conspiracies, having received messages claiming there are category 6 hurricanes (there aren’t), that meteorologists or the government are creating and directing hurricanes (they aren’t) and even that scientists should be killed and radar equipment be demolished.

“I’ve never seen a storm garner so much misinformation, we have just been putting out fires of wrong information everywhere,” Nickolaou said.

“I have had a bunch of people saying I created and steered the hurricane, there are people assuming we control the weather. I have had to point out that a hurricane has the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs and we can’t hope to control that. But it’s taken a turn to more violent rhetoric, especially with people saying those who created Milton should be killed.”

One post aimed at Nickolaou said: “Stop the breathing of those that made them and their affiliates.” She responded: “Murdering meteorologists won’t stop hurricanes. I can’t believe I just had to type that.”

“People have called me a plethora of curse words, people telling me to shut up and sit down, people who think it’s OK to take out Doppler radar because they think it is controlling the weather,” Nickolaou said. “It is eating up a lot of work and free time to deal with all of this. It’s very tiring.”

I smell bullshit.

MTG is crazy? Say it ain't so!
Apparently, if one goes bad they are all bad

For for the sake of argument, if MGT was running against Kamala, I would vote for MGT.

Here is what Kamala's peeps are looking to do regarding climate change

They want to censor us all online to prevent us from questioning them and their policies to control the weather.

And guess that that means? Any policy, no matter how intrusive or taxing, must be accepted without question, or you get censored or go to jail, or worse.

Then you can watch as Kamala embraces her $100 trillion taxpayer funded climate Green New Deal she once advocated, but seems not to want to talk about now for some strange reason.

You're missing the point.
  1. First the democrats radicalized politics both in their own rhetoric and also with their own policies!
  2. Meanwhile, they spent years dumbing down a generation to believe and follow it all. The consequence is Scalise shot just playing baseball in a field by one loon just for being a republican, another rushing the stage with Trump on it, BLM taking over the stage from Bernie Sanders to go on and riot for 5 months doing 2 billion in damages because a felon died resisting arrest, another loser from a nursing home trying to assassinate Trump, and now yet another goon from Hawaii hiding in Trump's hedges with an AK-47 in between gigs to the Ukraine, all the while Joe Biden stirring the pot calling the GOP a terror organization and a threat to democracy.
So now a few yokels call a weather channel saying stupid things no one here believes (if it is even real news), and this bum Mac1958 waxes on about how NOW everything is going to hell as if all of this wasn't tied right back to everything the democrats have worked on accomplishing for years.

Forum List

Back