Now Remember.MSM Were Fawning Over Kim Jongs Little Sister,Wow!She's Cute!But Compare To Trump/Kim.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So Trump is an evil SOB for hanging out with Kim? Yah, but we all recall when we al saw the footage of Mike Pence sitting 2/3 rows being Kim's cute sister. The MSM was all over it,,praising her, loving her, they just thought the world of Kim's sister.
Now, look at whats happened these last few days when Trump wanted to hang out with Kim.
Talk about a complete 180/Hypothetical dilemma here.
They should of brought this up on conservative radio and Fox News.
:1peleas:

i wonder how CNN/MSNBC would cover a story if Kims little sister went to visit Trump at the white house.

i wonder how CNN/MSNBC would cover a story if Kims little sister went to visit Trump at the white house.
/——/ CNN Breaking News, President Trump invites illegal alien into White House.
i wonder how the MSM would react if some day Trump invites Freddie Kruger,,then the following week invites Snow White and Mickey Mouse to the white house

/——/ CNN Breaking News, President Trump invites illegal alien into White House.
i wonder how the MSM would react if some day Trump invites Freddie Kruger,,then the following week invites Snow White and Mickey Mouse to the white house
/——/ CNN Breaking News: President Trump welcomes DNC leadership to Whitehouse.

Forum List

Back