Now that Flynn is off the hook...

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I wonder if Manaforts Lawyers will pursue his exoneration?

Does the whole witch hunt get turned on it's head now?

How about Michael Cohen's case, which had ZERO to do with the witch hunt case, does he to argue he was rail roaded? Furthermore, I still find it baffling that a person't LAWYER WAS RAIDED. Was John Gotti's lawyer raided? Al Capones? Khalid Shiek Muhamed? (add any notorious criminal)? Since when is the state allowed to RAID YOUR LAWYER'S OFFICE in order to dig up dirt on you? I'll never understand how or why that was ever tolerated.

I hope to God the real criminals of the DOJ and FBI are held accountable and do some time themselves. We know hitlery should be in prison, we know Bill should be exposed in an open Epstein investigation and likely thrown in prison, we know that meat puppet faggot should be tried for treason, but we know these things will never happen. The only thing that might give me any faith in the federal justice system would be to see some of the obozo minions prosecuted and punished.

How about Michael Cohen's case, which had ZERO to do with the witch hunt case, does he to argue he was rail roaded? Furthermore, I still find it baffling that a person't LAWYER WAS RAIDED. Was John Gotti's lawyer raided? Al Capones? Khalid Shiek Muhamed? (add any notorious criminal)? Since when is the state allowed to RAID YOUR LAWYER'S OFFICE in order to dig up dirt on you? I'll never understand how or why that was ever tolerated.

I hope to God the real criminals of the DOJ and FBI are held accountable and do some time themselves. We know hitlery should be in prison, we know Bill should be exposed in an open Epstein investigation and likely thrown in prison, we know that meat puppet faggot should be tried for treason, but we know these things will never happen. The only thing that might give me any faith in the federal justice system would be to see some of the obozo minions prosecuted and punished.

All we can hope for is that the REAL villains get some REAL prison time. It probably won't happen though, because these anti-Americans a**holes are too well-protected by the Deep State.

He may vary well be off the hook, scott free, but my basic understanding or maybe misunderstanding is that it is still in the Judge's hand. I thought, since a guilty plea had been signed and rendered in court and accepted into record, a motion to drop the case would also require a motion to vacate judgement and would have to be adjudicated to bring the whole thing to an end with Flynn totally off the hook. Am I incorrect or has it happened and I missed it today?

I thought, since a guilty plea had been signed and rendered in court and accepted into record,
Not really a guilty plea since FBI scum blackmailed Flynn into plea by threatening to throw his son in jail in furtherance of their deep state coup against sitting US president.
Once in the accepted into the record. It is official the record and this has only been about appeals before the court prior to sentencing on the guilty offense. Or are you saying different rules apply. I am no lawyer. Two semester of Business Law don't cut it. Are you?

He may vary well be off the hook, scott free, but my basic understanding or maybe misunderstanding is that it is still in the Judge's hand. I thought, since a guilty plea had been signed and rendered in court and accepted into record, a motion to drop the case would also require a motion to vacate judgement and would have to be adjudicated to bring the whole thing to an end with Flynn totally off the hook. Am I incorrect or has it happened and I missed it today?

I read somewhere earlier today that it's pretty much a forgone conclusion in cases like this.

I read somewhere earlier today that it's pretty much a forgone conclusion in cases like this.
I read the same, but it ain't over til the fat lady sings. I think the judge will have to render on the motion.

I read the same, but it ain't over til the fat lady sings. I think the judge will have to render on the motion.

1588982489456.png

Attachments

• 1588982412280.png
    1588982412280.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 65

This is how stupid bed wetters are.

The meat puppet faggot himself could be the presiding judge.

If the DOJ doesn't show up in court, the judge can't rule against the defendant without exposing a serious lack of objectivity. Any other ruling but a dismissal will result in an appeal that is never answered and will be rubber stamped.

How do pieces of shit like these remain fugitives of natural selection this long?

1588985782858.png

You missed it. First Flynn withdrew his guilty plea.then the court sua sponte vacated the judgment. It is well and truly over except for Flynn's civil suit and the criminal cases against the operators of then Crossfire plot.

You missed it. First Flynn withdrew his guilty plea.then the court sua sponte vacated the judgment. It is well and truly over except for Flynn's civil suit and the criminal cases against the operators of then Crossfire plot.
Cool, but he will get more money out of suing his first legal defense team as that is where he was misrepresented and where the bulk of his money went. Speaking engagements and the book deal (which would probably be a best seller with the right assistance and editing) will have the General sitting pretty. Been out buying a grille and working with the pool I opened yesterday. Thanks for the word. I'll look up the story.

Forum List

Back