Now that Franken has resigned...

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

There's big difference between a do-nothing Senator from Minnesota, and the greatest President this country has ever seen.

Are there pictures of these things Trump said he did, or was it just locker talk? And why are women not coming out of the woodwork to accuse him, like there were Franken?

We have Trump's own words on tape.

Maybe the pictures were just "locker room" talk with Franken eh?

There is a difference. Franken knows his accusers are telling the truth, so he had no other recourse than to quit. Trump's "accuser's" all disappeared during the campaign, and no further allegations surfaced..

He did not boast of assaulting anyone. He said he wanted to screw her and didn’t get past first base. He admitted he failed, after taking the one furniture shopping, thinking that might work. Obviously, he didn’t assault her. And if you will note, he was respectful to the girl in the video. Notice he put a kiss on her check, and said Melanie said that is ok. Didn’t pull her into a tight embrace, or even put his arm around her.

The video behind closed doors was stupid, crude male talk, as many men tend to do, in certain situations. Is it right? No.

Does it mean they did everything they claim? No.

I called them out on it, when I heard it. They finally quit it around me. Did they quit? No. They took it to the parking lot or behind closed doors.
Actually, my silence on Trump is due to it being nothing more than locker room talk.
There are pics showing Franken actually performing locker room talk.
His speech was sickening.

No more so than your silence on Trump.
Since when do guys boast about sexually assaulting women in locker rooms? :cuckoo:
You’re thoroughly confused. No one ever accused him of trying to assault Nancy O’Dell. Only of wanting to commit adultery with her.

Last edited:
I’ve heard women I know do it a few times, for sure. Boasting how great their sex life is, how well hung a guy is, etc and come to find out they really aren’t having any. Lol
Actually, my silence on Trump is due to it being nothing more than locker room talk.
His speech was sickening.

Since when do guys boast about sexually assaulting women in locker rooms? :cuckoo:

As a maintenance guy girls do it worse ..
Boasting about one’s Sex life is one thing. Boasting about sexual assault is quite another.

I’ve heard women I know do it a few times, for sure. Boasting how great their sex life is, how well hung a guy is, etc and come to find out they really aren’t having any. Lol

As a maintenance guy girls do it worse ..
Boasting about one’s Sex life is one thing. Boasting about sexual assault is quite another.

These cretins don't know the difference. It's what makes them Republicans.

No misconduct there. What part of "they let you do it" don't you understand?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Great, so now you can rape someone and claim they let you do it in order to get away with it. Welcome to Trumptopia.
It takes a special kind of stupid to claim that you can let someone rape you.
Take it up with trump. He’s the groper who’s blaming the victims.

Franken is way more creepy

How many pictures did Donald have taken of him posing with his hands over a woman's breasts?
Just answer the fucking question.
George Herbert Walker Bush has also been charged with grabbing a woman's ass, too.
So is he "creepy", too?
‘I Was a Child.’ Woman Says George H.W. Bush Groped Her When She Was 16
George Bush Snr accused by interpreter
Fuck you and fuck all Republicans for their hypocrisy.

No. Franken is just creepy because he is just creepy. He always has been. And he was never funny on SNL, just creepy.

franken_diaper.jpg

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

There's big difference between a do-nothing Senator from Minnesota, and the greatest President this country has ever seen.

Are there pictures of these things Trump said he did, or was it just locker talk? And why are women not coming out of the woodwork to accuse him, like there were Franken?

There is a difference. Franken knows his accusers are telling the truth, so he had no other recourse than to quit. Trump's "accuser's" all disappeared during the campaign, and no further allegations surfaced..

The only difference is partisan hypocrisy.

How many pictures did Donald have taken of him posing with his hands over a woman's breasts?
George Herbert Walker Bush has also been charged by six women for groping women:
So is he "creepy", too?
Does it count if he was using his face and not his hands...? ;)

untitled3.jpg

Weeeee when all else fails, play semantics games!

Tell us super smart one, what is the effective date of his resignation?

WAITING

He resigned today. What the fuck else do you want? He leaves office in a few weeks. Are you suggesting he will reneg on his resignation and just stay in office? Seriously.

That's a lie, he said he will resign in the coming weeks, who knows if he will reconsider, he definitely left to door open to do so..
You have become a habitual false speaker like Trump. For shame.

So where did I get it wrong, here's his quote: (my b/u)

"Nevertheless, today I am announcing that, in the coming weeks, I will be resigning as a member of the United States Senate."

Here's A Full Transcript And Video Of Al Franken's Resignation Speech

So what do you suggest? The Senate losing one do-nothing Senator is not a big deal: He can easily be replaced. But are you really ready for what would happen if somehow, Trump had to step down? Do you have any idea of the constitutional crisis, civil unrest, and the hit to the American economy that would take place in this country?

I honestly don't think you people know the ramifications and unintended consequences that would occur with what you're wanting.

So what do you suggest? The Senate losing one do-nothing Senator is not a big deal: He can easily be replaced. But are you really ready for what would happen if somehow, Trump had to step down? Do you have any idea of the constitutional crisis, civil unrest, and the hit to the American economy that would take place in this country?

I honestly don't think you people know the ramifications and unintended consequences that would occur with what you're wanting.
Nope, you are wrong.

Within 24 minutes, 95% of America would realize Pence is by far the better deal.

And those who rise up in civil unrest can be easily replaced.

George Herbert Walker Bush has also been charged by six women for groping women:
So is he "creepy", too?
Does it count if he was using his face and not his hands...? ;)

untitled3.jpg
Yeah, but those were Rudy's titties, so it doesn't matter.

That's strange...because for the last 8 years all I heard from you guys was "impeach Obama"...and...wait...didn't you impeach Clinton? Did you think about the Constitutional crisis then?

Or...more likely...is Trump exempt from ethics that lesser mortals must face?

The far right wrongly think it has power and influence on Trump, and as such they don't care if he is the worst person in America.

That's strange...because for the last 8 years all I heard from you guys was "impeach Obama"...and...wait...didn't you impeach Clinton? Did you think about the Constitutional crisis then?

Or...more likely...is Trump exempt from ethics that lesser mortals must face?

Truthfully? We would have been better off, had Obama been impeached. Had that happened, there wouldn't have been so much that needed to be reversed.

Forum List

Back