Now that Gun Control has Failed, will Obama finally Pivot To Jobs?

Now that Gun Control has failed, will Obama Pivot To Jobs

• Yes, Obama will focus on creating jobs for ACORN workers via ObamaCare counselling!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Yes, Obama will create jobs by dividing full time jobs into more part time ones!

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Yes, Obama will create more Golf Caddy jobs now that the weather is getting nicer!

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, at some point we have to realize we've have enough jobs!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, more fake green jobs and pork for Obama Cronies!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No, it's the Gubmint's job to take care of all of us so raise taxes on The Rich!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Squirrel!

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
Now that the Gun Control Bill, inspired by the never waste a Newton Massacre crisis, has gone down in flames, will Obama finally pivot to JOBS?

Nope. He will gather more weeping Mothers and get back to work. He cant stand being told no, and for the sake of his vanity he will double down and pray for another mass shooting.

Who or what made you such a fucked up human being?

You go first. Why are you one?

wow? We have lost 3 percent of our job force since Obama has been in office and you still hate Bush. Why not stop and get with current events.

ICYMI: Jobs for skilled workers are going unfilled | Education & the Workforce Committee

Even firms that aren't designing the next iPhone are struggling. In a recently released study by recruiting firm ManpowerGroup, nearly half of U.S. employers surveyed said they're having trouble filling key jobs despite continued high unemployment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's 3.7 MILLION jobs unfilled.

It's going to be hard. Republicans refuse to invest in American infrastructure. They want to cut taxes for billionaires and subsidize business to move even more jobs to China. The base has been so Bainwashed, they even tried to put a "pioneer of outsourcing" into the White House. A man who said we need fewer teachers.

How do you reason with these people. They applaud someone who says education is for snobs? How can you educate people who are so indoctrinated they applaud such bullshit?

And look at Obama's stimulus. A base, so fucking ignorant and Bainwashed, they insist it failed even when more than 100 Republicans in congress who voted against it took hundreds of millions of dollars and created thousands and thousands of jobs. Then the fuckers took credit for Obama's package they voted against. So the Republican base is applauding leaders who created jobs with Obama's help while screaming Obama failed.

The only way Obie knows how to create jobs is to expand the federal government. Let's hire a bunch of incompetent assholes to administer Obamacare and other wasteful government programs.

well first how do you classify a"job"? $10 should NEVER EVER be classified as a job in which one should give good effort. If you do, please shut your mouth. Those employers are all very BAD. I have proof.

Obama has not and will not focus on jobs. He is a campaigner and nothing more. He will take this defeat as a challenge and double down on it for the midterms.

Bank on it

Nope. He will gather more weeping Mothers and get back to work. He cant stand being told no, and for the sake of his vanity he will double down and pray for another mass shooting.

5 years of this guy not letting a good crisis go to waste.

Seems to be an excuse, not an explanation. Something made you a callous conservative, i.e., a fucked up human without empathy. Who or what? I don't believe in the Bad Seed Theory.

Seems to be an excuse, not an explanation. Something made you a callous conservative, i.e., a fucked up human without empathy. Who or what? I don't believe in the Bad Seed Theory.

A conservative is a liberal who was mugged by reality.

Why are you such an ignorant cocksucker? Was it the academy or were you inclined to that before you went in?

As for the OP,next thing coming is immigration, where there is broad consensus to do something to fix the broken system. But Obama&CO needs to bring home a partisan win. So of course he wll push the most leftist provisions that won't help anyone except his party.

A conservative is a liberal who was mugged by reality.

Why are you such an ignorant cocksucker? Was it the academy or were you inclined to that before you went in?

As for the OP,next thing coming is immigration, where there is broad consensus to do something to fix the broken system. But Obama&CO needs to bring home a partisan win. So of course he wll push the most leftist provisions that won't help anyone except his party.

Really, I think he was brass knuckled by reality. I mean he has had his way for so long, and to just be stopped cold ? Much damage to the ego. Heads will roll.

Nobody really gives a damn what you believe.

I don't care what made you a fucked up human being, or that you take pleasure in the grief of others, but I do wonder what makes fucked up people like you tick.

Obama doesnt give a rats ass about jobs. Never has.

When you fuck over small business and promote anti-growth economic policies, your agenda is to support trickle-up poverty. Its a win-win for the Dums.

Last edited:

I don't care what made you a fucked up human being, or that you take pleasure in the grief of others, but I do wonder what makes fucked up people like you tick.

Just Obama. His frustration is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that Gun Control has failed, will Obama Pivot To Jobs

Sadly funny. The House has refused to vote on Obama's jobs bill - The American Jobs Act.

Just because Obama call something a Jobs Act doesn't mean it will actually create jobs...just like The Affordable Care etc. Act hasn't made health care more affordable.

Forum List

Back