Now that it's OFFICIAL that Hillary DID do something wrong...

It has now been officially declared by a department of the federal government that Hillary violated federal government rules AND the law (FOIA, Fed Records Act, Espionage Act).

The fact that some liberals can still claim she did nothing wrong proves some people are so partisan, so indoctrinated, so brainwashed that nothing will ever make them change their minds, not even if she is ever actually convicted.
Where did they claim she violated the espionage act

It has now been officially declared by a department of the federal government that Hillary violated federal government rules AND the law (FOIA, Fed Records Act, Espionage Act).

The fact that some liberals can still claim she did nothing wrong proves some people are so partisan, so indoctrinated, so brainwashed that nothing will ever make them change their minds, not even if she is ever actually convicted.

You won a minor skirmish, and now you're trying to claim you won the war. Your continued effort to make a mountain out of a mole hill has failed yet again.

Are Liberals ACTUALLY going to continue to deny reality and claim she didn't?!

I doubt it…since she didn’t:

"I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two," a self-assured Clinton told more than 200 reporters crowded into a U.N. corridor.

"Looking back, it would've been better if I'd simply used a second email account and carried a second phone."

She knows she made a mistake. The same mistake General Powell made as it turns out.
You understand every single element of that statement you quoted has been found out to be a lie. She actually carried more than one device. She also claimed she used her email to send emails to Bill, who has said he sent exactly two in his life. It also was not allowed by the State Department and she got dressed down by Valerie Jarrett when she discovered this. This is in the book Unlikeable.

Silly

“It is not unusual for officials in Washington to have two mobile devices.”

Clinton says used personal email account for convenience

Numerous times it has been reported by the State Department IG, the FBI, and even Obama himself that Hillary was negligent.

In the Espionage Act 'gross negligence' is defined / categorized as a 'criminal' act.

The State Dept IG clearly pointed out that despite Hillary's IT tech having to shut down her server TWICE because it was being hacked Hillary did NOT report it AS REQUIRED BY THE LAW. (If she had they could have determined if her server had been succesfully hacked, discovered what was hacked, and probably tracked down who tried / did it. Of course they would have found out what she was hiding and what she was doing much sooner!)

NOT obeying the law and reporting her server had been hacked - again, as required by the law...and lying about it (She LIED & said her server had never been hacked)...IS considered 'gross negligence', WHICH IS A CRIME UNDER THE ESPIONAGE ACT!

Hillary broke the law, the very crime for which she is being investigated by the FBI.

"I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two," a self-assured Clinton told more than 200 reporters crowded into a U.N. corridor.

"Looking back, it would've been better if I'd simply used a second email account and carried a second phone."

She knows she made a mistake. The same mistake General Powell made as it turns out.
You understand every single element of that statement you quoted has been found out to be a lie. She actually carried more than one device. She also claimed she used her email to send emails to Bill, who has said he sent exactly two in his life. It also was not allowed by the State Department and she got dressed down by Valerie Jarrett when she discovered this. This is in the book Unlikeable.

Silly

Breaking multiple laws - FOIA, Espionage Act, etc - however, IS not only 'unusual' but also very 'ILLEGAL'!

Numerous times it has been reported by the State Department IG, the FBI, and even Obama himself that Hillary was negligent.

In the Espionage Act 'gross negligence' is defined / categorized as a 'criminal' act.

The State Dept IG clearly pointed out that despite Hillary's IT tech having to shut down her server TWICE because it was being hacked Hillary did NOT report it AS REQUIRED BY THE LAW. (If she had they could have determined if her server had been succesfully hacked, discovered what was hacked, and probably tracked down who tried / did it. Of course they would have found out what she was hiding and what she was doing much sooner!)

NOT obeying the law and reporting her server had been hacked - again, as required by the law...and lying about it (She LIED & said her server had never been hacked)...IS considered 'gross negligence', WHICH IS A CRIME UNDER THE ESPIONAGE ACT!

Hillary broke the law, the very crime for which she is being investigated by the FBI.
It seems you don't understand the difference between a violation and a crime

You won a minor skirmish, and now you're trying to claim you won the war. Your continued effort to make a mountain out of a mole hill has failed yet again.

'You won a minor skirmish...'

That's what liberals call Hillary being found guilty of wrong-doing and ther're being proven WRONG in their denying, lying, and justifying!

:lmao:

It seems you don't understand the difference between a violation and a crime

Thanks for the great example of 'denying, lying, & justifying'! :p

Silly

Breaking multiple laws - FOIA, Espionage Act, etc - however, IS not only 'unusual' but also very 'ILLEGAL'!

If she did do that, she would be in jail.

Oh wait, let me guess, the officials investigating her are corrupt…right?

Silly

Not as long as Obama, a partisan President who has violated both Constituion and law, been found guilty of contempt of court, is still violating court orders, and who has protected liberals from prosecution in the past, is still President.

Silly

Silly Libtard, the investigators are not corrupt - it was just an investigator who declared Hillary guilty of wrong-doing.

Obama and Lynch, however...even if the FBI recommends an indictment and criminal charges they will not come about if Obama and Lynch block it...which I fully expect them to do.

Silly

It is not unusual for people to resend emails either. But when the SecState does it and the emails contain classified information it becomes a crime.

Silly

It is not unusual for people to resend emails either. But when the SecState does it and the emails contain classified information it becomes a crime.

I can’t help but notice, she’s not in jail…. Must be a paperwork oversight.

Silly

Silly Libtard, the investigators are not corrupt - it was just an investigator who declared Hillary guilty of wrong-doing.

Obama and Lynch, however...even if the FBI recommends an indictment and criminal charges they will not come about if Obama and Lynch block it...which I fully expect them to do.

Ahh, the tin foil hat squad is here I see.

Silly

Neither is Eric Holder but he broke the law

Silly

Wowzers, another opinion.

Speaking of which, Drumpf’s trial starts in a few weeks. he he he

Silly

Wowzers, another opinion.

Speaking of which, Drumpf’s trial starts in a few weeks. he he he
What is not an opinion is the State Department IG just found Hillary GUILTY of wrong-doing.

As far as Holder goes, he was caught dead-to-rights perpetrating 3 felony counts of perjury but was protected by this corrupt administration.

Libs, only in defense of their own, falsely and moronically claim if someone isn't in jail then they've committed no crime, which simply isn't true. Doesn't mean they never did the crime, only that they weren't convicted.

Forum List

Back