Now that Sessions will be freed up, what should he investigate next? I run with finding the leakers.

Sessions will be investigated and put under oath.

He said he did not talk to the Russians at all during the campaign when in fact he talked twice, at least, with their ambassador.

And you blame the leakers? You must have supported Barak.

Oh I dunno, I'm gonna guess something along the lines of partisanshithead. That's all america can manage.

He said he did not talk to the Russians at all during the campaign when in fact he talked twice, at least, with their ambassador.

Hey fake-mod.....so has virtually every other Senator...it's what they do, dumbass.

Hey fake-mod.....so has virtually every other Senator...it's what they do, dumbass.
So you support Barak and the liars. OK. Tom, either Sessions had a mind slip or he lied. We need to know which, yeah?

And your comment excuses everything Clinton (both of them) said. And that is wrong.

Although a close second would be the Clinton Foundation. :)

Be still my heart, I'd be happy with either or both.

How about obama and his people interfering with the Israeli election...how about russian donations to the clinton foundation while hilary was secretary of state.....or lois lerner who used the IRS to attack conservative groups...the statute of limitations hasn't run out on that one....

How about al franken...I am sure that toad has done something illegal....besides stealing his election...

Welp, since he recused himself, he wont be investigating anything with Russia. That's for sure. Must be extremely embarrassing for all of them.
If he didn't do anything, he sure in the fuck looks guilty now. Also, if he didn't do anything, why give in to all this pressure? Is he just another pussy? I remember I once referred to him as a "pitbull" :dunno:
I was on his side until he did that a minute ago..

Welp, since he recused himself, he wont be investigating anything with Russia. That's for sure. Must be extremely embarrassing for all of them.
If he didn't do anything, he sure in the fuck looks guilty now. Also, if he didn't do anything, why give in to all this pressure? Is he just another pussy? I remember I once referred to him as a "pitbull" :dunno:
I was on his side until he did that a minute ago..
It'll be OK, this is a Trump trollage to weed out the douchebags, watch.

Forum List

Back