Now that Sessions will be freed up, what should he investigate next? I run with finding the leakers.

Welp, since he recused himself, he wont be investigating anything with Russia. That's for sure. Must be extremely embarrassing for all of them.
If he didn't do anything, he sure in the fuck looks guilty now. Also, if he didn't do anything, why give in to all this pressure? Is he just another pussy? I remember I once referred to him as a "pitbull" :dunno:
I was on his side until he did that a minute ago..

Well actually there are rules about that type of thing, and he is actually required to do so as he becomes part of the investigated instead of just an investigator, so was the last Atty Gen but she didn't, even after doing a much worse thing. That goes to the honorable execution of the duties of the office. That was the idea behind the accusations made, even there is NO reason for them. It is just because the dimshits KNOW if there is ever a deep complete investigation into the last eight years, especially the first two there will be some people in jail for a long long time, or facing treason charges.

12icer knows that he said he did not talk to the Russians when in fact he did.

Forum List

Back