Now that the Harris presidency is secured what happens to the COVID narrative?

Marŝi tra la Cindro

Nov 6, 2020
The media has been relying on it to drive ratings and damage Trump all year. Now that they've gotten their candidate elected it's served its purpose. How much longer will they keep talking about it? How long will it take them to declare that she's cured it and move on to something else, like what Trump is doing out of office?

No change. Wear your mask and social distance until a vaccine is ready. It will be interesting how conservatives will feel about a vaccine knowing that it is truly the only path to the pandemic ending.

It has not gone away.

In fact it’s worse now than it has ever been andTrump will do nothing.

We’re stuck with the Orange Fraud and Turtle McConnell for almost 3 months... and that’s a lifetime (I’m fact many lifetimes) I’m a pandemic

It has not gone away.

In fact it’s worse now than it has ever been andTrump will do nothing.

We’re stuck with the Orange Fraud and Turtle McConnell for almost 3 months... and that’s a lifetime (I’m fact many lifetimes) I’m a pandemic

Why would President Trump do anything now, since he already presumably lost and his efforts were rejected.

Maybe Red China has the antidote to the plague, and will give it to Sleepy Joe now that the purpose of the Chinese Flu has been realized

How much longer will they keep talking about it?
As long as it keeps setting new records for infections, like the 132,540 new cases the media reported yesterday after "turning the corner."

The media will quit giving updated numbers of cases at the top and bottom of each hour on the radio, as they seek normalcy once Sleepy Joe somnambulates into the WH. Just like they did with war deaths/casualties once B. Hussein O took the oath. No need to talk down the country any more since the BLM/Antifa hero is in.

• Banned
It's no longer needed. I'm sure it'll go away after this. The purpose of unleashing it was to crash out our economy and it's done that job well.

Forum List

Back