Now that we know the GOP platform for this election, there is once again no good reason to vote R

It doesn't matter what I do. This is about republican voters coming to reality and realizing it is pointless to vote republican.
Since your premise isn't true, there is nothing to address.
Yeah these are the kinds of responses I can expect huh? You just can't answer the question nor can you explain why my premise is wrong.

Your "premise" is BS, you're just spewing left loon talking points
How hard is this? Either answer my question or explain why my premise is wrong. What are you waiting for?

I will vote for the party that is pro America....that leaves you assholes out. Question answered now go babble your BS to someone else
And yet you can't give specific policy examples of what makes them "pro-America"

Come on, USMB cons. Try to defend the platform. WHY should anyone vote republican?

I bet none of you can answer this question without deflecting to bitching about democrats. Why is it so hard for you people just to admit that voting republican does NOTHING to benefit the nation as a whole.

The ONLY single issue that I care about is to continue our BASIC and PRIMORDIAL right to bear arms.

All other issues are secondary.

Don't you see how miserable that is? Your entire reason for voting is one issue that by itself really isn't all that big of a deal.

Come on, USMB cons. Try to defend the platform. WHY should anyone vote republican?

I bet none of you can answer this question without deflecting to bitching about democrats. Why is it so hard for you people just to admit that voting republican does NOTHING to benefit the nation as a whole.

Yo, why Vote Democrat? Obama did enough damage to the Country already! It`s time to cleanup the mess he created, and Vote Republican!!!

"GTP"
Immorality_zpsc5f5535c.gif
Yep. This is the exact response I predicted.

Since your premise isn't true, there is nothing to address.
Yeah these are the kinds of responses I can expect huh? You just can't answer the question nor can you explain why my premise is wrong.

How hard is this? Either answer my question or explain why my premise is wrong. What are you waiting for?

I will vote for the party that is pro America....that leaves you assholes out. Question answered now go babble your BS to someone else
And yet you can't give specific policy examples of what makes them "pro-America"

Anything anti Democrat. Like I said, go blabber to someone else, you're essentially to stupid to deal with

Yo, why Vote Democrat? Obama did enough damage to the Country already! It`s time to cleanup the mess he created, and Vote Republican!!!

"GTP"
Immorality_zpsc5f5535c.gif
Yep. This is the exact response I predicted.

Yo, hope you are thinking about TRUTH?

"GTP"
Ci2dT4lUoAIPMgw.jpg

People vote Republican because they don't believe in the great society policies instituted by LBJ and Democrats in the 60s which by most accounts have done little to solve the problems they were supposed to.

Anything anti Democrat. Like I said, go blabber to someone else, you're essentially to stupid to deal with
This coming from a woman who votes republican for no apparent reason.

People vote Republican because they don't believe in the great society policies instituted by LBJ and Democrats in the 60s which by most accounts have done little to solve the problems they were supposed to.
And what problems to republicans solve?

And what problems to republicans solve?
I didn't claim they had solved any both parties stick to the same bullshit line the Republicans answer to everything is cut taxes and spending the Democrats answer to everything is raise taxes and increase spending neither has had orginal idea in 40 plus years.

I suppose if digging deeper into the financial hole while watching more jobs move over seas while millions more taco stench vermin sneak across the border is good for the country, then maybe you are right.
but if bringing back jobs, trying to reduce the budge and getting rid of the taco stench is good for the country, then R is the best hope at this point.

The ONLY single issue that I care about is to continue our BASIC and PRIMORDIAL right to bear arms.

All other issues are secondary.

Don't you see how miserable that is? Your entire reason for voting is one issue that by itself really isn't all that big of a deal.

Yes, it is miserable since I support freedom across the board : LIBERTARIANISM

But what can you do?

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

This coming from a woman who votes republican for no apparent reason.

I've stated why I will vote for Trump, I've voted for democrats in the past, I'd bet you've never voted for anything other than a straight democrat ticket....pull that lever like a partisan drone

Why should anyone answer your question ?

The fact that the GOP holds the house, senate and more state houses than ever......well, those people are just wrong.

Moron.

Why don't you attack the platform first, idiot.

Show us what is so wrong with it.

Why are we always doing your homework for you ?

You lazy left wing furball.

You have nothing specific to say about the platform yet you want "cons" to jump up and defend it? What is your point, dear? Do you have a point, little boy?
My point is pretty obvious. Give me specific reasons WHY anyone should vote republican. Give me specific policies.

Jobs

Less taxes

Freedom

Strong military

Forum List

Back