Now that we won Im just gonna say it: Summer ‘21 Biden should step aside for Harris.

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch

Ummmmm, you ain't "won" anything, cupcake.

Harris is a call girl who "worked" her way into politics. Give me a break.

You have not won yet

Wow, this must be a brilliant president that you have chosen.

The first thing you want to do is to get rid of him as fast as possible.

Yup, under Trump winning is actually winning, while according to these idiots winning is losing.

Yeah, the republican controlled Senate is just going to step aside and let Biden do some things he wants. :rolleyes-41:

Joe will be dy'in to step aside!
I guarantee it.

Thank you for removing your mask. We all knew what was underneath it, but thanks anyway.

Ah, so Biden scored eh?

Kamala Harris is completely incompetent she can't begin long term anything even if she wanted to.

The left claimed Trump was a clown, but Kamala presidency would be a clown show and everyone knows it. Of course the far left doesn't care because they don't give a shit about the health of the nation - in fact the more it resembles the third world the better.

It should be noted that Kamala took close to last, if not the last place in democrat races. And they were not having our best.

Last edited:
You're admitting that you're a scumbag. You knowingly voted for a man who can't do the job.

That isn't going to happen.

Ah, so Biden scored eh?
Not sure, but its why he picked her. He has her office all set up under his desk.

Ah, so Biden scored eh?
Not sure, but its why he picked her. He has her office all set up under his desk.

Even she can't get his noodle up! Just ask Jill!

What did you win besides a lame duck presidency?

yea just what this country needs, a hypercritical piece of shit like harris.....

You're admitting that you're a scumbag. You knowingly voted for a man who can't do the job.

Only worried about getting out from under the student loan debt! A certified member of the FSA (Free Shit Army)!
Also has a very, very short vision for the USA. A total reprobate!!

Ah, so Biden scored eh?

You mean Hunter? Yes, he probably scored a couple hundred dollar rocks of crack tonight, and a new laptop.

Bet you can't wait to see the Hunter Biden/Kamala Harris fuck videos coming out soon. I heard she can suck the chrome of a trailer hitch ball.

Forum List

Back