Now that we won Im just gonna say it: Summer ‘21 Biden should step aside for Harris.

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch
You're admitting that you're a scumbag. You knowingly voted for a man who can't do the job.

I do hope Trump wins, and a lot of people get to enjoy prison for the coo 2.0. But on the other hand, Biden win will be a total repudiation of the neo-liberal agenda. In a way, Trump tricked idiots into voting for a candidate that is completely inept. Most of the Biden voters do not know a single thing about the man since they voted because media told them so. The neo-liberal agenda dies with Biden.

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch
You're admitting that you're a scumbag. You knowingly voted for a man who can't do the job.

I do hope Trump wins, and a lot of people get to enjoy prison for the coo 2.0. But on the other hand, Biden win will be a total repudiation of the neo-liberal agenda. In a way, Trump tricked idiots into voting for a candidate that is completely inept. Most of the Biden voters do not know a single thing about the man. The agenda would literally die with Biden.
Dude, exactly! Impeachment COVID now theft

Regardless of one's political views, age really should not disqualify a person from leadership. What is important is that the individual (Biden in this instance) is consistently on message and demonstrates the capability of running a country. If we allow ageism to come into the conversation, it would be fair to also include statements like "She is too young to be respected by foreign leaders so there's no way I'll vote for her." Do you really want to go there?

You are right, however, to imply that Biden is unable to convey mental integrity, and he struggles with dementia. There is no doubt that those in his inner circle know full well about Biden's mental status. Age is a separate issue altogether.

Age is relative. I am going out on a limb here to say you are likely a Gen Z'er or Millennial, so I understand your perception that "all people over X age are too old to run a country", and I assume that perception is at least in part based upon your own age. Time has a way of opening our minds and our eyes about age and aging. I remember in my early twenties thinking that there was no way anyone could have any fun whatsoever after the age of 35. I really thought that. lol

Last edited:
Wow, this must be a brilliant president that you have chosen.

The first thing you want to do is to get rid of him as fast as possible.

Yup, under Trump winning is actually winning, while according to these idiots winning is losing.

Biden was our shepherd. He was/is to guide progressive young minds into office and now his mission is complete. We MUST honor the man and give him the historic recognition he deserves for the service he just did for America.

But even he would agree, let a younger group lead the next 8 years (and beyond)

She won't last as long as he did.

Yup, under Trump winning is actually winning, while according to these idiots winning is losing.

Biden was our shepherd. He was/is to guide progressive young minds into office and now his mission is complete. We MUST honor the man and give him the historic recognition he deserves for the service he just did for America.

You have a mind ?

Why??? Shes young charismatic and brilliant. She would/will be a WONDERFUL president

Why??? Shes young charismatic and brilliant. She would/will be a WONDERFUL president

Clearly you need something removed.

Either it's your head from your ass or the ring from your nose.

She was a disaster in the democratic primary. She's part of the reason Biden might still lose.

That's not enough time. Harris isn't ready. Give her 4 years to settle in and learn the job. Being VP is among the best prep you can have.

She was a disaster in the democratic primary. She's part of the reason Biden might still lose.

Not one vote in the primary.

I appreciate the candor in admitting your lies.

Because she couldnt be herself. Shes free now from worrying about trying to fit a mold for primaries.

She's a snake.

Wasnt a lie. Was a strategy and it WORKED. Georgia is blue. Arizona is blue. PA WI MI are blue. It worked.

Cheeto man lost fair and square

Because she couldnt be herself. Shes free now from worrying about trying to fit a mold for primaries.

So, you are saying she was lying during the primaries.....trying to be someone else ?

Wow....quite an admission.

If you've ever seen her interviewed, she a fucking embarrassment.

Wasnt a lie. Was a strategy and it WORKED. Georgia is blue. Arizona is blue. PA WI MI are blue. It worked.

Cheeto man lost fair and square

Trump is still ahead in Georgia.

He might also still win AZ.

You might like Camel-A Harris, but you probably don't want to sound as stupid as she does.

That seems very reasonable.

He is obviously deteriorating. The most recent senior moment (confusing his granddaughter with his deceased son) is heart-breaking.

He poses a danger not only to himself but to the nation.

He has done what the Dems expected: Defeated President Trump.

As the OP suggests, he should be allowed to "govern" for a decent spell, and then he should tell the nation that it is time for him to retire and let the Vice President take over.

He will always be remembered as the man who saved the nation from what many people considered to be the reincarnation of A. Hitler!

That isn't going to happen.

I agree and good thing to. Biden ain't to great but Harris is the leftist lefter out there. She finished last in the primaries and that was for a reason.

That's not enough time. Harris isn't ready. Give her 4 years to settle in and learn the job. Being VP is among the best prep you can have.
Harris will be out turning tricks in DC its the only skill she has.

yea what a group....a bunch of dipshits.....lucky America...

Forum List

Back