now the NRA is under the RUSSIA umbrella investigation

Seriously. Let's just go to war already. I'm sick of this shit.

A call to arms????

rednecks-with-guns-outside-trailer1.jpg

The dems just said "due process is killing us" and wanted it gone completely.
But the Republicans said, "

Don't worry. It is coming. Sometimes sleeping dogs are best just left laying. Nothing will more quickly ignite a seething bonfire in this country and unite its people than if the Left makes a serious grab for our guns. There are literally MILLIONS of Americans out there, straight civilian, ex-vets, police, etc., all armed to the teeth, minding their time and business, smoking their cigarette but with one eye open, but ready to fight to the death at a moment's notice before they will give even one of them up if forcibly taken. This country DOUBLED its readiness during the 8 years Obummer was in office. And guess what, since the anti-gunners, pink pussies, Marching For Their Pathetic Lives and anti-NRA folks don't have guns, guess which side will prevail. The Civil War had nothing on the gun owners of America. North, South, Republican or Democrat, it does not matter when it comes to defending the 2nd Amendment. And if the Left thinks they can sneek it in under the door one tiny bit at a time, death of a thousand cuts, they have another thing coming.
Who do you need to worry about?
k69na2ocsko01.jpg

Manchin: Due process is 'killing us right now' in gun debate

Wanna keep playing?
And the Republicans say women should just relax and enjoy rape.

I'm not sure you want to get into a "stupid-off", bro...
You are confused. Dems for Bill say women should just relax and enjoy rape.

Don't worry. It is coming. Sometimes sleeping dogs are best just left laying. Nothing will more quickly ignite a seething bonfire in this country and unite its people than if the Left makes a serious grab for our guns. There are literally MILLIONS of Americans out there, straight civilian, ex-vets, police, etc., all armed to the teeth, minding their time and business, smoking their cigarette but with one eye open, but ready to fight to the death at a moment's notice before they will give even one of them up if forcibly taken. This country DOUBLED its readiness during the 8 years Obummer was in office. And guess what, since the anti-gunners, pink pussies, Marching For Their Pathetic Lives and anti-NRA folks don't have guns, guess which side will prevail. The Civil War had nothing on the gun owners of America. North, South, Republican or Democrat, it does not matter when it comes to defending the 2nd Amendment. And if the Left thinks they can sneek it in under the door one tiny bit at a time, death of a thousand cuts, they have another thing coming.
k69na2ocsko01.jpg

Wanna keep playing?

Wrong. Republicans say that. It's a fact.

Why do you condone rape? Why do you think women should enjoy rape?

Should the Clinton's be punished for accepting foreign money?

Go for it.........Don;t morons like you like to remind us that you're FULLY in charge of D.C.???

What the fuck happened?................LOL

just when you thought we were capped out on stupid.

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

the left really has zero shame and has lost any form of shit they ever had.
If you dont care that Russian money goes to NRA lobbying, just say so. Go on, say it.

LoopWorldInfluence600.jpg

Where has it been said that Russian money goes to the NRA? You? State the evidence! And if it did, what would Russia be buying with it, a better armed America to better defend against foreign invasion? Tell us, Big Mouth?

Where is your concern for what Canada, Mexico, Germany, Saudi Arabia and other countries buy with the money the invest here? Where is it?

The United Arab Emirates spent a whopping $14.2 million to influence Americans, making contacts, among many others, with columnists and reporters to discuss “illicit finance issues.” Those conversations likely focused on terrorist financing and Iran sanctions, two issues that punctuated a visit Deputy Secretary of Treasury David Cohen made to the UAE early last year. Foreign lobbying disclosures by law are much more specific than domestic ones, requiring nations to say who they contacted, when and why. For example, UAE reached out to The Washington Post’s conservative opinion blogger Jennifer Rubin in December 2013 regarding illicit finance.

If the Russian Federation reached out to sponsor, support or lobby via the NRA (and I assume we don't mean the National Recovery Act everyone knows about, as per Pogo) then there should be clear records of it? Where are they?

The United Arab Emirates spent a dazzling $5.3 million in 2009 to forge relationships with U.S. officials, the New York Times reported. Saudi Arabia is estimated to have spent about $100 million to gain influence in the U.S. since 2000, LobbyingFirms.com notes. Also according to the New York Times, Morocco paid lobbyists more than $3 million to address its border dispute with Algeria, while Algiers spent $600,000 to advocate against Rabat’s position.

Why will you jackasses spend so much effort chasing after skeletons you don't even know exist while ignoring the ones right in front of your face?

Are you the only on the left or on the right?

rednecks-with-guns.jpg

What's funny is that if either of those guys came after you, you'd shit your pants in fear before fainting. They'd probably walk away feeling you were too pathetic to beat the crap out of. Not me. I'd still beat the crap out of you.

k69na2ocsko01.jpg

Wanna keep playing?
If Trump wants due process, we'll have hearings on allegations against him.
After so many false accusations.
Trump questions lack of due process after aides resign.
GOP senator scolds Trump over due process.

k69na2ocsko01.jpg

Wanna keep playing?
If Trump wants due process, we'll have hearings on allegations against him.
After so many false accusations.
Trump questions lack of due process after aides resign.
GOP senator scolds Trump over due process.
So ignore the democrat bitching about it n refocus stupid.

Got it.

Like I said, so what? Organizations take donations and contributions all over. It sure is funny how you'll leap after anything tagged to Russia, EXCEPT when it has Hillary or Obummer's name tied to it, and the FBI which couldn't investigate Hillary to save their own skin is now all beside themselves to see if the NRA supported a candidate which supported their cause?

PLEEEEAASE.

k69na2ocsko01.jpg

Wanna keep playing?

Please come up with one woman who said Clinton raped her other than Anita Broaddrick. Her accusation was coerced by the threat of a perjury charge.

Alt right sites don’t count.

Like I said, so what? Organizations take donations and contributions all over. It sure is funny how you'll leap after anything tagged to Russia, EXCEPT when it has Hillary or Obummer's name tied to it, and the FBI which couldn't investigate Hillary to save their own skin is now all beside themselves to see if the NRA supported a candidate which supported their cause?

LOL........Learn something, moron

Who can’t contribute
Campaigns are prohibited from accepting contributions from certain types of organizations and individuals. These prohibited sources are:
  • Foreign nationals
Who can and can’t contribute - FEC.gov

k69na2ocsko01.jpg

Wanna keep playing?

Please come up with one woman who said Clinton raped her other than Anita Broaddrick. Her accusation was coerced by the threat of a perjury charge.

It was JUANITA Broaddrick, genius. Add to that the names of

Kathleen Willey – Sexual Assault
Connie Hamzy – Sexual Harassment
Eileen Wellstone– Sexual Assault
Sandra Allen James– Sexual Assault
Christy Zercher– Sexual Assault
22 Year-Old Yale Student – Sexual Assault
University of Arkansas Student – Sexual Assault
Paula Jones – Sexual Harrassment,. Character Assassination. Clinton settled that case for $850,000.
Monica Lewinsky – Character Assassination
Gennifer Flowers – Character Assassination
Elizabeth (Ward) Gracen – Extramarital One night stand
Dolly Kyle Browning – Extramarital Affair in 1992
Sally Perdue – Extramarital Affair
Lencola Sullivan – Extramarital Affair
Elizabeth Ward – Extramarital Affair
Susie Whitacre – Extramarital Office Affair
Bobbie Ann William – Extramarital Affair

And to think this is the "icon" of the democratic party, whose wife was party to it all, road it all the way to the White House, and they claim a few tawdry associations ALLEGED against Trump is an embarrassment to the world? You people make me laugh. :finger3: :laughing0301: :mm: :thankusmile:

Harvey Weinstein has his life ruined for doing less than what Bill Clinton did and is still carried on the shoulders of you liberals living in a mansion.

Last edited:
Ok, I will admit I am a bit confused why this is such a big deal to you? Is the NRA somehow above reproach? The power they wield cannot be disputed. They talked with the POUTS for one hour and he came out singing a very different song than he went in with.
he also talked with the kids. so it's not good to listen to both sides of an issue?

But only one of them was a private meeting and only one of them did the POTUS change his mind after 1 hour.
what's the difference? did he meet with them or not? Yes they did. after one he was ready to take rights away and then after the other he decided maybe that isn't a good idea. And?

So, you do not see any difference between an open public discussion and a closed door meeting in the Oval Office.

No wonder you are a Repub
How do you classify a secret tarmac meeting on a runway for a man meeting with the woman investigating his wife?

Collusion.

I never took you for a whataboutist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
just when you thought we were capped out on stupid.

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

the left really has zero shame and has lost any form of shit they ever had.

Yes. Dark money is poisoning America's democracy. And do not lie to me, just don't. I know for a FACT that if this money was going in DNC coffers, you'd be flipping your fucking shit.

You want big money out of politics ::cough::Soros::cough-cough:: - I'm fine with that! But it ALL comes out. Citizens United has done more damage as a SCotUS decision than any and all other decisions combined.

How do you classify a tarmac meeting on a runway for a man meeting with the woman investigating his wife?

Yes, that was moronic of Clinton.........BUT, what the fuck would you nitwits do if not for reverting virtually ALL posts back to..."the Clintons were bad..."???

The funniest part is that everytime they point to the Clintons or Obama to defend Trump they are just proving how alike they really are

Forum List

Back