Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

No your source is an article which quotes another article. Interpreting the original story with a spin the original story does not say that Trump did not incite the riot. It just talks about what some others planned to do at the protest which was commit violence. At the invitation of Trump who spoke about it for weeks. How were they going to stop the steal unless they breach the capitol.

By showing up in huge numbers to protest the count.

No your source is an article which quotes another article. Interpreting the original story with a spin the original story does not say that Trump did not incite the riot. It just talks about what some others planned to do at the protest which was commit violence. At the invitation of Trump who spoke about it for weeks. How were they going to stop the steal unless they breach the capitol.

By showing up in huge numbers to protest the count.

Well I am sure that the majority wanted to do that. Unfortunately as BLM has learned that when you have a protest. Then the undesirables will show up. When the president says stop the steal that would suggest he has your back.

Pj Media

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.

Trump spent 8 weeks inciting them to go to DC and have a wild time.. take back your country and fight.. the election was stolen... blah, blah, blah.

Translation: I ignore this article because I am a partisan bigot.

I agree and don't forget. Biden is now under the microscope and these lefties will have to defend everything he does. I'm going to sit back and enjoy.

Quote the part where WaPo absolves Trump.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

Well I am sure that the majority wanted to do that. Unfortunately as BLM has learned that when you have a protest. Then the undesirables will show up. When the president says stop the steal that would suggest he has your back.

I know, that commie crystal ball again every one of you leftists claim to own. You know exactly what people are thinking when they say something, and you know exactly what it meant to other people when they heard it. So tell me, if you can throw out a President over your interpretation of what he said, why didn't they throw out Schumer when he said this:

Which of course led to this:

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Care to explain how two same situations having the same result be treated differently?

Pj Media

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

Washington Post said no such thing, but you go with your PJMedia lies. It's what you do.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Trump spent 8 weeks inciting them to go to DC and have a wild time.. take back your country and fight.. the election was stolen... blah, blah, blah.

People cannot think for themselves. If Nancy Pelosi told me to kill my neighbor, I would do it because I have no freewill.

Hillary fucking Clinton still claims the 2016 election was stolen from her. I blame her for the ANTIFABLM riots.

Think about this for a moment. No talk of a stolen 2020 election is allowed on TV or on social media because it undermines democracy and encourages civil unrest.

However, you can talk all day long on any platform about how the 2016 election was stolen from Hillary.

It is just fantastic bullshit.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

And this is why the second impeachment was such a farce. They didn't bother to let the evidence come in, to be examined and debated. It was a sham and the fix was in from the beginning. One only hopes the Senate thumbs its nose at Pelosi and crew.

Think about this for a moment. No talk of a stolen 2020 election is allowed on TV or on social media because it undermines democracy and encourages civil unrest.

However, you can talk all day long on any platform about how the 2016 election was stolen from Hillary.

It is just fantastic bullshit.
One notices that, although nothing was supposedly done between '16 and '20, there is no talk about RUSSIA! trying to steal the election by running ads on FaceBook. Apparently, foreign influence is only a problem if the Republican wins.

And this is why the second impeachment was such a farce. They didn't bother to let the evidence come in, to be examined and debated. It was a sham and the fix was in from the beginning. One only hopes the Senate thumbs its nose at Pelosi and crew.

If the Republicans in the Senate turn on Trump, it may be the end of the Republican party. Already there are rumors that Trump is going to start his own party between now and 2024 called the Patriot Party, and he has the 74 million voters, many of which may follow him. Republicans, especially McConnell better think this out very carefully.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.

You must be under the delusion that something need be proven to you....We owe you nothing.

You guys have a history of not delivering on proving your arguments around here.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Hypocrisy is mind boggling. How many small businesses were burned down to the ground during that riot. Everyone should be arrested and we should be outraged but for some reason the outrage was minimal in comparison during the Summer BLM riots. Amazing. Absolutely Amazing to me.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

Begin swearing? Oh, you're dainty ears.

The OP made a claim and the source material doesn't show that.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Hypocrisy is mind boggling. How many small businesses were burned down to the ground during that riot. Everyone should be arrested and we should be outraged but for some reason the outrage was minimal in comparison during the Summer BLM riots. Amazing. Absolutely Amazing to me.
That's because the riots, destruction and death are not the real outrage for many. They can and will excuse such things if the "cause" is righteous. Destroying property and assaulting people is acceptable in the name of protesting police brutality, but not in the name of protesting an apparently fraudulent election.

Forum List

Back