now they are beheading hostages...

Can we even declare war on a nonstandard entity?

Also... do we even need to do so? We can just assist Israel al we like, I would think.

There's no insane Russian genocidal maniac making offensive nuke threats, so we could probably lob a few missile in there.
IDK so I am asking. Putin didn’t kill Americans but we sent $50bn of aid to Ukraine. Hamas killed and kidnapped Americans and this was greenlit by Iran. Do we not do anything?

I am genuinely curious.

Another neoconservative trying to get us embroiled in a war in the Middle East.

At some point you have to use the stick. I am a big proponent of staying out of others peoples business. But, when a group kills my people, I am all in favor of ENDING them. That way the next group that even thinks about harming my people, will think twice.

14 Americans killed
20 missing

Hamas celebrating in the streets. Are we just going to take it?

We should declare war and demolish Hamas while sanctioning Iran to the max.

While Democrats hate Jews and Israel they should protect America

What would you have us do?

Are you willing to sign up to back up your demands?

I best not say what I think of you FILTH that support the palistinians right now!

Hamas kills 40 babies and children — beheading some of them — at Israeli kibbutz: report

Hamas terrorists slaughtered at least 40 babies and young children — decapitating some of them — at a kibbutz near the Gaza border, shaken Israeli officials and reporters at the scene said Tuesday.

“It’s hard to even explain exactly just the mass casualties that happened right here,” visibly distraught i24 News correspondent Nicole Zedek said during a broadcast from Kibbutz Kfar Aza near Sderot about a quarter-mile from the Gaza Strip.

“Babies with their heads cut off, that’s what [the soldiers] said. Gunned down. Families gunned down, completely gunned down in their beds,” Zedek said of the “sheer horror.

Top CNN reporter Nic Robertson, dressed in a military helmet and flak jacket, said, “There were so many murdered members of this Kibbutz.

“Men, women, children, hands bound, shot, executed, heads cut,” he said.

French journalist Margot Haddat added in a translated tweet, “It’s so macabre that no one wanted to reveal it until they had 100 percent confirmation.

The soldiers were struggling to remove all the bodies since many of the homes still contain grenades and other potential booby traps, she said.

14 Americans killed
20 missing

Hamas celebrating in the streets. Are we just going to take it?

We should declare war and demolish Hamas while sanctioning Iran to the max.

While Democrats hate Jews and Israel they should protect America

With spineless Joe, yeah, we are going to keep on taking it, just like Red Line, Brown Turd Obammy. When you dont have a the manhood to take on tough decisions, then you will fail the country.

1696974971242.png

I best not say what I think of you FILTH that support the palistinians right now!

Hamas kills 40 babies and children — beheading some of them — at Israeli kibbutz: report

Hamas terrorists slaughtered at least 40 babies and young children — decapitating some of them — at a kibbutz near the Gaza border, shaken Israeli officials and reporters at the scene said Tuesday.

“It’s hard to even explain exactly just the mass casualties that happened right here,” visibly distraught i24 News correspondent Nicole Zedek said during a broadcast from Kibbutz Kfar Aza near Sderot about a quarter-mile from the Gaza Strip.

“Babies with their heads cut off, that’s what [the soldiers] said. Gunned down. Families gunned down, completely gunned down in their beds,” Zedek said of the “sheer horror.

Top CNN reporter Nic Robertson, dressed in a military helmet and flak jacket, said, “There were so many murdered members of this Kibbutz.

“Men, women, children, hands bound, shot, executed, heads cut,” he said.

French journalist Margot Haddat added in a translated tweet, “It’s so macabre that no one wanted to reveal it until they had 100 percent confirmation.

The soldiers were struggling to remove all the bodies since many of the homes still contain grenades and other potential booby traps, she said.

I saw a video of Hamas decapitating a man who was dying but still alive, using a fucking garden hoe.

IDK so I am asking.
Sure Az,
there's a history , resulting in the war powers act of the early 70's ('73?)
the general jist being Congress was PO'ed with the MIC walking into any given country w/out having Congress declare 'war'

Unfortunately , the way it was written gave the MIC the ability to operate as they pleased, w/out declaring war

Which is exactly why we've been in some conflict somewhere ever since

~S~

Stop telling me what i think arsehole, i don't agree with murdering civilians by anyone, and you keep throwing that antisemitic bullshit at me without giving any evidence, speaking against Israeli barbarism doesn't make me antisemitic, there are many jews who agree with me.

Without the word: "anti Semite" , apologists for Zionist genocide would be speechless.

I don’t know if he is an anti Semite. I think it’s appropriate to distinguish between those who hate the existence of Israel as a nation and those who hate Jews in general.

But it’s clear that, minimally, he doesn’t believe that Israel has a right to exist.
Yes, he is an antisemite. In his post, he specifically referenced JEWS instead of Israelis. Tell #1.

And why is Israel the only country he doesn’t think has a right to exist? He’s not condemning all these Muslim-majority Arab countries which have expelled Jews. His problem is only with the Jewish country. Tell #2.

Forum List

Back