now they are beheading hostages...

Without the word: "anti Semite" , apologists for Zionist genocide would be speechless.
Disgusting! Muslim barbarians are going door to door to kill every single Jew, and YOU claim Jews are committing genocide.

Your upside-down, reverse appraisal of what is going on tells me….yup, another antisemite.

14 Americans killed
20 missing

Hamas celebrating in the streets. Are we just going to take it?

We should declare war and demolish Hamas while sanctioning Iran to the max.

While Democrats hate Jews and Israel they should protect America

Israel doesnt need our help in Gaza. Its better to let them handle it because, they arent going to play as nice as we would. The US however should be sending in SEAL teams to get our own hostages back.

Israel doesnt need our help in Gaza. Its better to let them handle it because, they arent going to play as nice as we would. The US however should be sending in SEAL teams to get our own hostages back.
That’s what I am wondering about.

Exactly. Why make it about Biden or democrats? That's obviously stupid. That's what I pointed out.
So do we come in if Hezbollah comes in? If Syria comes in? If Americans weren’t impacted then we sit by but Americans were killed and kidnapped. How do we let this stand?

The war on terrorism is never ending, never will be as long that a select group of world leaders continue to fund such activities. Our role is simply to deescalate additional responses that could compromise the fundamental issue of Israel vs Hamas terrorism. Declaring war against Hamas is distinctly different than declaring was against all Palestinians. Keep in mind I believe the majority of Palestinians, if given a choice, do not support Hamas.

Last edited:
The terrorists will pay in this life and the next. May these innocent civilians be delivered to G-d and the guilty terrorists be delivered to hell.

Israel will flatten Gaza and kill a lot of arabs

But bleeding heart libs will send billions of dollars to build the terrorist state back again

So do we come in if Hezbollah comes in?
If asked by Israel. But I doubt they need much assistance. There will be no more surprise attacks.

If Syria comes in?
Syrian state actors? Again, if Israel requests it, we will definitely help. We long ago took Syria's sovereignty and tossed it in the trash.

If Americans weren’t impacted then we sit by but Americans were killed and kidnapped. How do we let this stand?
I doubt we will. But if Israel is wiping out Hamas, then not much is needed.

When the Russians committed atrocities, the response from the right was “so what”. Hamas committing atrocities is different how exactly?

We should send as many weapons to Israel as they can use.

14 Americans killed
20 missing

Hamas celebrating in the streets. Are we just going to take it?

We should declare war and demolish Hamas while sanctioning Iran to the max.

While Democrats hate Jews and Israel they should protect America

Let Israel handle it.

We aren‘t going to send our people in to die for these people’s 1500 year blood feud.

If asked by Israel. But I doubt they need much assistance. There will be no more surprise attacks.

Syrian state actors? Again, if Israel requests it, we will definitely help. We long ago took Syria's sovereignty and tossed it in the trash.

I doubt we will. But if Israel is wiping out Hamas, then not much is needed.
So we use Israel as our hammer? Hmmm…

Forum List

Back