now they are beheading hostages...

Once a person has really decided that they know enough and give themselves over to others to be used, they will do anything. This is especially powerful when it is linked to religion. When the 'persons' involved are young males as well, the mix becomes something to beware of.

asking for a link for beheadings? i am not sure i would ever supply that ....google it...if you want to see the pictures of the bloody cribs and car seats

Not what I asked for

You just made that shit up you disgusting article.
You cannot come out 3 days after what happened to Israel and spout anti-Semitic tropes, and not be a fucking psycho anti-Semite. Secondly, your anti-Semitic meanderings is implicit, if not open, support for the actions of Hamas, which intercludes, among other things, cutting the heads of of Jewish babies. BTW, how many of those Jewish babies do you think we alive when those Palestinians were sawing off their little heads? Do you think they struggled?

So yes, you apparently do support the torture and murder of children, young adults, elderly adults, etc... The only thing that matters to you is that they have to be Jewish. You will not speak out about that, but you will scream out about the Palestinian monsters who are now engaging in this inhuman and barbaric violence. Israel did not drive them to do this. They chose to do this. Now that they have displayed their true colors Israel is coming for them, and nobody is going to raise a finger to stop Israel after what they have done.

Not to mention having management using antisemitic slurs like "Process" (as in Jewish American Princess) as it attacks female Jewish posters.
Speaking of Japs how come the jewish females in Israel tend to look kinda hot but in the usa not so much?

Due to the actions of HAMAS,
there will be 8000 this week, easily.

87481.jpg

Good to know you don't have any problem with targetting civilians and are now displaying fake outrage only to delegitimize the palestinian cause.

The reason Backagain, Lisa, Dogmaphobe stubornly refuse to accept the facts laid out by Morris in Israel's Border Wars is the fact that it is extremely painful for them to abandon the idealized image of the jewish people that was created after WWII as the "super victims of the human history" always being harmed by Gentiles and never harming anyone.

Morris' book exposes the fact that the creation of Israel was as brutal, immoral and inhumane as any other ethnocracy like America, Australia or South Africa and that the suffering was inflicted by the jewish colonizers. The book destroys the moral relativism that says "both sides are wrong" and clearly shows that just like any other ethnocratic conflict in History, you have natives and colonizers, dispossessed and usurpers, dehumanized and dehumanizers.

Backagain, Lisa, Dogma and Duke cannot forgive Morris for the supreme heresy of shattering their most precious myth, the myth of the perpetual victimhood of the jewish people, the myth of the immaculate nature of the jewish state.

They refuse to believe the facts narrated by Morris just like 16th century astronomers refused to look through Galileo's telescope if they had to renounce to Aristotle's heaven.

At this point the whole debate becomes a religious issue much more than a political or historical one.

Speaking of Japs how come the jewish females in Israel tend to look kinda hot but in the usa not so much?
IDK, but they do, don't they? I think it is that slightly darkish complexion of their skin. It makes them look exotic. Google something like "Hot Israeli military chicks" and check out what comes up. 8============================================>

The reason Backagain, Lisa, Dogmaphobe stubornly refuse to accept the facts laid out by Morris in Israel's Border Wars is the fact that it is extremely painful for them to abandon the idealized image of the jewish people that was created after WWII as the "super victims of the human history" always being harmed by Gentiles and never harming anyone.

Morris' book exposes the fact that the creation of Israel was as brutal, immoral and inhumane as any other ethnocracy like America, Australia or South Africa and that the suffering was inflicted by the jewish colonizers. The book destroys the moral relativism that says "both sides are wrong" and clearly shows that just like any other ethnocratic conflict in History, you have natives and colonizers, dispossessed and usurpers, dehumanized and dehumanizers.

Backagain, Lisa, Dogma and Duke cannot forgive Morris for the supreme heresy of shattering their most precious myth, the myth of the perpetual victimhood of the jewish people, the myth of the immaculate nature of the jewish state.

They refuse to believe the facts narrated by Morris just like 16th century astronomers refused to look through Galileo's telescope if they had to renounce to Aristotle's heaven.

At this point the whole debate becomes a religious issue much more than a political or historical one.
^ This toad supports cutting heads off of Jewish babies.

87481.jpg

Good to know you don't have any problem with targetting civilians and are now displaying fake outrage only to delegitimize the palestinian cause.

Pali's targeted first. You fight the enemy with the rules THEY fight with.

I hate to break it to ya, but hamas screwed the pooch. Kill them all.

14 Americans killed
20 missing

Hamas celebrating in the streets. Are we just going to take it?

We should declare war and demolish Hamas while sanctioning Iran to the max.

While Democrats hate Jews and Israel they should protect America

87481.jpg

Oh you can target me, but I'm gonna target your ass right back.

Not sure what Jewish girls you've been seeing in America, but there's a lotta hotties!

My 1st love was a princess, she was not a hottie, but we clicked and I didn't care. Her wit was awesome!

14 Americans killed
20 missing

Can we even declare war on a nonstandard entity?

Also... do we even need to do so? We can just assist Israel al we like, I would think.

There's no insane Russian genocidal maniac making offensive nuke threats, so we could probably lob a few missile in there.

You cannot come out 3 days after what happened to Israel and spout anti-Semitic tropes, and not be a fucking psycho anti-Semite. Secondly, your anti-Semitic meanderings is implicit, if not open, support for the actions of Hamas, which intercludes, among other things, cutting the heads of of Jewish babies. BTW, how many of those Jewish babies do you think we alive when those Palestinians were sawing off their little heads? Do you think they struggled?

So yes, you apparently do support the torture and murder of children, young adults, elderly adults, etc... The only thing that matters to you is that they have to be Jewish. You will not speak out about that, but you will scream out about the Palestinian monsters who are now engaging in this inhuman and barbaric violence. Israel did not drive them to do this. They chose to do this. Now that they have displayed their true colors Israel is coming for them, and nobody is going to raise a finger to stop Israel after what they have done.
Stop telling me what i think arsehole, i don't agree with murdering civilians by anyone, and you keep throwing that antisemitic bullshit at me without giving any evidence, speaking against Israeli barbarism doesn't make me antisemitic, there are many jews who agree with me.

14 Americans killed
20 missing

Biden is president. That's why "it's not a declaration of war"

Forum List

Back