now they are beheading hostages...

Doing Gods work, spoken like someone suffering from Religious insanity, and i am sick of hearing so called Israelis some in the IDF talking with New York accents and British accents. it's even worse than i thought, just watching a guy called peter lerner for the IDF, the bastard is from London.

In other words, you support the baby murderers. Scumbag!

You are more gullible than I thought.

You don’t like Israel. We get it.

Nobody gives a flip that you don’t like Israel. You’re just another turn in the sewer.
More specifically, he is an antisemite who doesn’t like Jews.

Same as way way back. Israel is forced to RESPOND to atrocities committed by Desert Savages......then Libstain rush to point out how bad Israel is. yawning......if they lobbed shells into San Diego and butchered thousands of Civilians across the border what should the US do?

More specifically, he is an antisemite who doesn’t like Jews.
I don’t know if he is an anti Semite. I think it’s appropriate to distinguish between those who hate the existence of Israel as a nation and those who hate Jews in general.

But it’s clear that, minimally, he doesn’t believe that Israel has a right to exist.

^ Deranged trolling without content.
I take great comfort in that I do not need to rid the world of you because as fucked up as you are you will inevitably mouth off to the wrong person and they will take you out far more effectively than I could .

Last edited:
They'll just shoot the hostages.
No country should allow themselves to be controlled through hostages. The US started this trend when they bent to the will of Iran in 1979. They should have nuked Tehran. The loss of hostages would have been a small price to pay in exchange for the thousands of lives that have been lost to Iran and radical Islam since.

Time for the 8th Crusade. Muslims don't really contribute much to humanity.

Some do, but many others need to go.
Do you think the Crusaders were civilised? some resorted to cannibalism.

I don’t know if he is an anti Semite. I think it’s appropriate to distinguish between those who hate the existence of Israel as a nation and those who hate Jews in general.

But it’s clear that, minimally, he doesn’t believe that Israel has a right to exist.
When these things support decapitating Jewish babies, they aren't just objecting to Israel.

asking for a link for beheadings? i am not sure i would ever supply that ....google it...if you want to see the pictures of the bloody cribs and car seats

Forum List

Back