now they are beheading hostages...

Hamas has really fucked itself now if they think anyone is coming to their aid. The latest I've heard is that Israel has already sealed off the entirety of Gaza and is killing militants by the hundreds, as it just and righteous. Israel is doing God's work.
Doing Gods work, spoken like someone suffering from Religious insanity, and i am sick of hearing so called Israelis some in the IDF talking with New York accents and British accents. it's even worse than i thought, just watching a guy called peter lerner for the IDF, the bastard is from London.

Last edited:
You just don't have an argument just abuse.
Jewish babies are being decapitated because they are Jewish and all you do is justify it based upon the propaganda fantasies being spun by those decapitating them.

You are incapable of reason, only extreme ethnic hatred.

Jewish babies are being decapitated because they are Jewish and all you do is justify it based upon the propaganda fantasies being spun by those decapitating them.

You are incapable of reason, only extreme ethnic hatred.
I don't know if babies are being decapitated and you don't, although it's possible because Hamas have the same ideoligy as some of those head hacking maniacs you have been supporting in Syria for years.

I don't know if babies are being decapitated and you don't, although it's possible because Hamas have the same ideoligy as some of those head hacking maniacs you have been supporting in Syria for years.
I have never once indicated I support any beheading.

Do you inbreds lie like that knowingly and intentionally, or has the inbreeding rendered you incapable of telling the difference?

Don't hold your breath, my friend.

At least we are being allowed to oppose the murder of Jews these past few days without management of USMB stepping in to make sure that the genocidal antisemites are favored like it usually does.
And we don’t have to keep hearing how blacks have it so much worse than the “whining” Jews, and that Jews complaining about antisemitism are “playing the Jew victim card.”

we have seen this before, the beheading of hostages..israel will sacrifice the hostages to cleanse themselves of hamas

You and your lowIQ brethren on this site own it all. You own Obiden 2.0. You are savages too. You are accepting of Massive Election Fraud and witch-hunt trials, torture of those under arrest and lives destroyed of political opposition to your mayhem. You also own what comes over the border TBD. #neverforget//

You are as gullible as fuck.

84964.jpg

Despite the fact that his books did more than anything to reveal the atrocities committed against Palestinians during Israel's founding and the subsequent years and that Israel is in reality a jewish supremacist state masquerading as a democracy, the israeli historian Benny Morris is in reality a fanatic zionist, Backagain... No love lost between Morris and Palestinians by any stretch.

In recent years he's been openly advocating the forced expulsion of the remaining Palestinians in the West Bank, Gaza and Israel itself as the only way to finally solve the conflict.

If anything, the only thing surprising is the fact that that zionist hardliner wrote "Israel's Border Wars" at all... revealing the massacre of 8.000 unarmed palestinian peasants by the IDF durring the span of 8 years.

Give me a good reason to believe that Morris would write a book full of lies to help the Palestinian cause.

And we don’t have to keep hearing how blacks have it so much worse than the “whining” Jews, and that Jews complaining about antisemitism are “playing the Jew victim card.”
Not to mention having management using antisemitic slurs like "Process" (as in Jewish American Princess) as it attacks female Jewish posters.

Not to mention having management using antisemitic slurs like "Process" (as in Jewish American Princess) as it attacks female Jewish posters.
Yup. It’s pretty bad when a member of the staff uses an antisemitic slur when addressing a Jewish poster.

There have been many crimes in the past

There have been many crimes in the past, MyLai, the horror of Abu Ghraib Sabra and shatila, some hearts and minds don't have a problem with any of it.
Time for the 8th Crusade. Muslims don't really contribute much to humanity.

Some do, but many others need to go.

Time for the 8th Crusade. Muslims don't really contribute much to humanity.

Some do, but many others need to go.

I some ways I am becoming more tolerant of muslims than LGBTQ in America. Muslims don't put up with that BS. Off the rooftops they go! Shoplifters get put in place right away or lose a hand....drug dealers executed on site, closed borders, no work no eat. Hard to hate all of that.

Muslims are OK with bearded men in dresses and heels........... as long as it is wrecking the USA and in our Military leadership. Home O too.

Last edited:

84964.jpg

Despite the fact that his books did more than anything to reveal the atrocities committed against Palestinians during Israel's founding and the subsequent years and that Israel is in reality a jewish supremacist state masquerading as a democracy, the israeli historian Benny Morris is in reality a fanatic zionist, Backagain... No love lost between Morris and Palestinians by any stretch.

In recent years he's been openly advocating the forced expulsion of the remaining Palestinians in the West Bank, Gaza and Israel itself as the only way to finally solve the conflict.

If anything, the only thing surprising is the fact that that zionist hardliner wrote "Israel's Border Wars" at all... revealing the massacre of 8.000 unarmed palestinian peasants by the IDF durring the span of 8 years.

Give me a good reason to believe that Morris would write a book full of lies to help the Palestinian cause.
You are more gullible than I thought.

You don’t like Israel. We get it.

Nobody gives a flip that you don’t like Israel. You’re just another turn in the sewer.

84964.jpg

Due to the actions of HAMAS, there will be 8000 this week, easily.

Forum List

Back