now they are beheading hostages...

He makes excuses because he is antisemitic. Anyone who downplays what Jews or suffering now, being tortured and murdered - including elderly and babies - is biased by his animus toward Jews.
They are subhumans. There is really no other way to describe them.

You are one seriously fucked up antisemitic conservative.

And I'm an independent.

I heard a dubious claim.

Did you know that Israel has been committing Nazi-level war crimes for DECADES, including the murder of large numbers of women and children?

Infinitely worse.

You conservatives are really showing your true colors.

And I'm an independent.
Is "independent" one of those newfangled terms for criminally insane?

And Israel hasn't shot them in the head
for decades. They shoot their legs off.

59451.jpg

Really, Evilcat?

If true, you urgently need to pass this information to the israeli historian Benny Morris, so that he can entirely rewrite his book "Israel's Border Wars" in which he cites Israel's "shoot-to-kill policy" and describes, in gruesome detail, the more than 8.000 unarmed palestinian peasants murdered in cold blood by the IDF, while trying to return to their places of origin, between 1948 and 1956, when most of them gave up trying and concluded that armed struggle was the only way to guarantee their return.

73e2b064114693fd81439d0e079dbb30.jpeg

Benny Morris

71bOTPKKLYL._SL1360_.jpg

“Likely?” If I had the ability to pat photographs of dead babies who had been beheaded, you wouldn’t accept that “claim” either. Face it, MinimallycincernedwithTrut(h), you’re as biased and as ignorant as possible.

Your claims anre actually just you spewing propaganda and other bullshit.

But, that’s not surprising. It’s what you do.
Jussie Smollett thanks you for your support.

In the meantime, Israel continues to commit massive, Nazi-level war crimes.

These have included the slaughter of women and children.

And Israel hasn't shot them in the head
for decades. They shoot their legs off.

59451.jpg

Really, Evilcat?

If true, you urgently need to pass this information to the israeli historian Benny Morris, so that he can entirely rewrite his book "Israel's Border Wars" in which he cites Israel's "shoot-to-kill policy" and describes, in gruesome detail, the more than 8.000 unarmed palestinian peasants murdered in cold blood by the IDF, while trying to return to their places of origin, between 1948 and 1956, when most of them gave up trying and concluded that armed struggle was the only way to guarantee their return.

73e2b064114693fd81439d0e079dbb30.jpeg

Benny Morris

71bOTPKKLYL._SL1360_.jpg
You sane, rational, decent people and your facts! :mad:

We need to remember those ghouls, both online and in our own communities. They should be ostracized in every way possible.
I disagree.

Those who support Israel's Nazi-level war crimes need education, not ostracization.
When the war comes to our community (it will) they should be targets who's deaths will be hidden in the chaos.
You want to see people murdered because they support Israel out of ignorance?

That's deeply sick.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back