now they are beheading hostages...

Hamas has really fucked itself now if they think anyone is coming to their aid. The latest I've heard is that Israel has already sealed off the entirety of Gaza and is killing militants by the hundreds, as it just and righteous. Israel is doing God's work.

And Israel hasn't shot them in the head
for decades. They shoot their legs off.

59451.jpg

Really, Evilcat?

If true, you urgently need to pass this information to the israeli historian Benny Morris, so that he can entirely rewrite his book "Israel's Border Wars" in which he cites Israel's "shoot-to-kill policy" and describes, in gruesome detail, the more than 8.000 unarmed palestinian peasants murdered in cold blood by the IDF, while trying to return to their places of origin, between 1948 and 1956, when most of them gave up trying and concluded that armed struggle was the only way to guarantee their return.

73e2b064114693fd81439d0e079dbb30.jpeg

Benny Morris

71bOTPKKLYL._SL1360_.jpg
You are as gullible as fuck.

Jussie Smollett thanks you for your support.

In the meantime, Israel continues to commit massive, Nazi-level war crimes.

These have included the slaughter of women and children.
You are not just gullible. You’re a hack propagandist.

Do you imagine that you have any credibility?

That’s funny. :laughing0301: :laugh::rofl:

Hamas has really fucked itself now if they think anyone is coming to their aid. The latest I've heard is that Israel has already sealed off the entirety of Gaza and is killing militants by the hundreds, as it just and righteous. Israel is doing God's work.
^ Another conservative supporting massive Nazi-level war crimes by Israel.

You are not just gullible. You’re a hack propagandist.
80 churches burned down over lies about murdered babies.
Do you imagine that you have any credibility?
Can you tell us which of the following you buy into? TIA

The climate change hoax

The global warming hoax

The CO2 hoax

The covid hoax

The global cooling hoax

The Twana Brawley hoax

The Duke LA Crosse rape hoax

The Jussie Smollett Hoax

The Bubba Wallace Hoax

Canadian Children's Graves Hoax

80 churches burned down over lies about murdered babies.

Can you tell us which of the following you buy into? TIA

The climate change hoax

The global warming hoax

The CO2 hoax

The covid hoax

The global cooling hoax

The Twana Brawley hoax

The Duke LA Crosse rape hoax

The Jussie Smollett Hoax

The Bubba Wallace Hoax

Canadian Children's Graves Hoax
You commented about the Canadian graves “hoax.” It was “sad.” But you weren’t then claiming that it was a “hoax.”

You lack all credibility.

Last edited:
Mini mind tut is a disgusting human being. She is literally gleeful over the mass murder of Jews by Hamas.
To her, if any of her words are to be believed, no babies were murdered in that kibbutz, much less “beheaded.”

Why does minimalTrut(h) say such nonsense? Apparently it is because IslamoNazi jihadists are known for being all civilized and shit.

Last edited:
To her, if any of her words are to be believed, no babies were murdered in that kibbutz much less “beheaded.”

Why does minimalTrut(h) say such nonsense? Apparently it is because IslamoNazi jihadists are known for being all civilized and shit.
It makes me sick to my stomach that such human shit breaths the same air I breath.

But were you rooting for the Lionesses in the WWC????

Srs question.

I note that Europeans have a MUCH clearer grasp of the ACTUAL situation in Israel/Palestine - why do you think that is?

And is Greenwood a traitor for going to Manchester City????
Yes i watched all the WWF games they did well, not sure about Europeans having a better grasp, if they do it's because they are capable of thinking and not buying all the bullshit about poor little Israel, maybe they looked at History.

Forum List

Back