now they are beheading hostages...

know more than you about the SAS, i don't give a rats arse how much it costs to train a seal.
Cost of training has nothing to do with how good troops are. In fact, it can be detrimental. Too much reliance on technology.

know more than you about the SAS, i don't give a rats arse how much it costs to train a seal.
It costs MUCH more to train a SEAL. SEALs also have WAAAAAAY more experience than SAS. Our SEALs are always doing operations all over the world. Who has the better equipment and support, SEALs or SAS? Let me save you the trouble of looking it up... SEALs have far better equipment and support.

It costs MUCH more to train a SEAL. SEALs also have WAAAAAAY more experience than SAS. Our SEALs are always doing operations all over the world. Who has the better equipment and support, SEALs or SAS? Let me save you the trouble of looking it up... SEALs have far better equipment and support.
The SAS has been doing operations since WWII. The most effective SF do operations under the radar. Both SAS and JTF-2 were very active in Afghanistan.

There have been many crimes in the past

There have been many crimes in the past, MyLai, the horror of Abu Ghraib Sabra and shatila, some hearts and minds don't have a problem with any of it.

Why don't we just go all the way back to the years where the Jews were exiled from their homelands and kept in slavery for hundreds of years y the arabs?

Muslims are not running the Country and keeping the indidgenous population in Camps and killing them when they feel like it.

How far back are you going for the definition of 'indigenous'? Not very far apparently.

The SAS has been doing operations since WWII. The most effective SF do operations under the radar. Both SAS and JTF-2 were very active in Afghanistan.
So they dont have much recent experience? SEALs are always active. They are highly experienced.

So they dont have much recent experience? SEALs are always active. They are highly experienced.
Please tell us where do you think the SEALs have been active recently? That's the thing about the SAS, they operate in secret. They did not really want to do the Iranian embassy rescue years ago because they knew it would out them back in the spotlight.

All one has to do is listen to the Generals on Trumps staff.

Mattis, Milley, Kelly……all are consistent in their descriptions of Trump.
His wild statements, overall cluelessness, unwillingness to take advice

A man unsuited to lead in a crisis
You didn’t answer my questions. Why are you dodging. Don’t care what the woke generals think.

I am Not allowed to have a POV your BLM organization is supporting these horrific events and trolling Jews. So spare me your outrage.
Please stop this whining. You do this too much. "I am not allowed"... please.

You are allowed to be as aggressively ignorant as you like.

Please stop this whining. You do this too much. "I am not allowed"... please.

You are allowed to be as aggressively ignorant as you like.
Do you condone BLM supporting these murders? They are

1697040242765.png

Forum List

Back