now they are beheading hostages...

Trump is impulsive, doesn’t listen to key experts and doesn’t read.
It is good to have stable, mature leadership like Biden provides
Biden has to listen to handlers because he’s borderline senile and cant think for himself

Hello!! the Israelis have bombed the crossing into Egypt they have even locked the West bank down into another prison.

the Warsaw Ghetto it's 80 years ago since the Nazis also leveled that place.
View attachment 841483
Gaza
View attachment 841486
And not a word of condemnation for what the antisemitic savages have done to Israeli babies and entire families?

What could be driving your one-sided, and erroneous, judgment of the situation? Hmmmm….what could it be?

The SAS and SBS don't have a bad record.
None of them have the infrastructure, training and support that SEALs have. Do you have any idea how much money in training alone is spent on SEALs? Its MILLIONS of dollars for every individual SEAL.

None of them have the infrastructure, training and support that SEALs have. Do you have any idea how much money in training alone is spent on SEALs? Its MILLIONS of dollars for every individual SEAL.
The SAS are among the best trained in the World, all the way back to WW2 when they operated in the Western desert with the long range desert group as well as in Europe, why would it always be my dad is bigger than your dad argument?

BBC outrageous interview with the Palestinian Ambassador, Israel could have done business with this guy and the Palestinians with the Oslo accords, but they murdered their own negotiator Rabin, now they have to deal with Hamas.

The SAS are among the best trained in the World, all the way back to WW2 when they operated in the Western desert with the long range desert group as well as in Europe, why would it always be my dad is bigger than your dad argument?
Youre an idiot who doesnt know a god damn thing about this subject. Lets have you educate yourself by Googling the cost to train an SAS soldier and then compare it to a Navy SEAL. Go ahead and look it up. I will eagerly await your return to tell us what you found.

There are no special forces anywhere in the world that compare to our SEAL teams. Thats an ignorant statement.
You are ignorant. I would put IDF SF, SAS, JTF-2 up against SEALs anytime. Stop being so blinded my US propaganda.

There are no special forces anywhere in the world that compare to our SEAL teams. Thats an ignorant statement.
How do you know this? That seems like a pretty ignorant statement on your part.

The SEALs are incredibly good, and they are the best we have, but other countries win the special ops competitions around the world. I would not want to bet my life on the difference however.

Youre fucking dumb. I clearly said that the CIA is currently gathering leads on their whereabouts and that once they put an intel package together they would send it to Biden to make the call. And the best thing to do would be getting them back ourselves because we are better at it. We are WAAAAAAY the fuck better at it.
You have not explained how you know this to be true.

Was that so hard? Why did it take like five posts to get to this? You wanted to troll. Just admit it. Thank you.

If you think I was trolling, I apologize. Your inaccurate terms confused me. Many Navy vets want to bring back the battleships from their status as museums. It takes a lot to convince them that the idea is ludicrous.

How do you know this? That seems like a pretty ignorant statement on your part.

The SEALs are incredibly good, and they are the best we have, but other countries win the special ops competitions around the world. I would not want to bet my life on the difference however.
You always try to play Devils advocate because youre stupid. I find this schtick boring. Do better.

Youre an idiot who doesnt know a god damn thing about this subject. Lets have you educate yourself by Googling the cost to train an SAS soldier and then compare it to a Navy SEAL. Go ahead and look it up. I will eagerly await your return to tell us what you found.
know more than you about the SAS, i don't give a rats arse how much it costs to train a seal.

Forum List

Back