now they are beheading hostages...

When the Russians committed atrocities, the response from the right was “so what”. Hamas committing atrocities is different how exactly?

We should send as many weapons to Israel as they can use.
That is simply untrue. Your attempts to link Russian atrocities with conservatives is a narrative based on crap. FYI bonehead there are those of both political persuasions that have issues with financial support of Ukraine.

That has got to be the worst graphic I have seen recently. Hamas did not use parachutes and how do you put a flagpole on top of a parachute and set it to one side? Dumb! Really f-ing dumb!
It’s their version of what Hamas did at the music festival. The point is clear. They condone the violent murder and rape of innocents.

Or I am just ignoring your trolling.

I don't toss out my personal values for partisanship. I am not a Trumper like you.
Love it. So we’re done here, correct?

1697040759235.png

That is simply untrue. Your attempts to link Russian atrocities with conservatives is a narrative based on crap. FYI bonehead there are those of both political persuasions that have issues with financial support of Ukraine.
Uh...no.

The democrats are for stopping aggression by Russia. Conservative have turned a blind eye.

Define your terms. What is a "colonist" What is "with two
countries" What is "stole from the Arabs"?

reasonable logic is----We don't really know what the generals think
A colonialist is someone who comes from another Country and lords it over the indigenous population, having more rights than they have, a typical example is one IDF spokesman called Spielman, he is American he isn't the only one, there are several Brits working in the Israeli IDF, and that's not to mention the thousands of insane Zionist and violent settlers, they arrive every day from places like New York, i think that just about covers it, it aint rocket science.

Uh...no.

The democrats are for stopping aggression by Russia. Conservative have turned a blind eye.
The aggression claim contradicts the fact that that's a nine-year war involving CIA coups and NATO protection-racket expansion.

So you do want to see children being beheaded, but give shit to those showing exactly how white trash the Bidens are. You really are quite pathetic.
I want to know if anyone has any actual evidence that kids were beheaded?

A colonialist is someone who comes from another Country and lords it over the indigenous population, having more rights than they have, a typical example is one IDF spokesman called Spielman, he is American he isn't the only one, there are several Brits working in the Israeli IDF, and that's not to mention the thousands of insane Zionist and violent settlers, they arrive every day from places like New York, i think that just about covers it, it aint rocket science.
Your impression. What about people who "lord it" over
anyone not of their PARTICULAR RELIGION-----my husband
was born a DHIMMI IN A STINKING SHARIAH SHIT HOLE.
He was far more indigenous to the country in which he was
born than were the filthy arab invaders. That covers about
1400 years of the STENCH OF THE GLORIOUS AGE OF ARAB
CONQUEST. I have encountered lots of hindus with back-
ground in the Indian subcontinent many thousands of years--- some fled the filth of islamic invasion. Ever speak to a
hindu bangladeshi? It ain't rocket science. Find a
ZOROASTRIAN from Mumbai. Talk to the actual indigenous
people in Iraq now called KURDS for more insight

Your impression. What about people who "lord it" over
anyone not of their PARTICULAR RELIGION-----my husband
was born a DHIMMI IN A STINKING SHARIAH SHIT HOLE.
He was far more indigenous to the country in which he was
born than were the filthy arab invaders. That covers about
1400 years of the STENCH OF THE GLORIOUS AGE OF ARAB
CONQUEST. I have encountered lots of hindus with back-
ground in the Indian subcontinent many thousands of years--- some fled the filth of islamic invasion. Ever speak to a
hindu bangladeshi? It ain't rocket science. Find a
ZOROASTRIAN from Mumbai. Talk to the actual indigenous
people in Iraq now called KURDS for more insight
No need for all that convoluted bollocks, keep it simple, a jewish New York Cab driver or London bus driver arriving in Israel last week has more rights than a Arab who has lived their for generations.

No need for all that convoluted bollocks, keep it simple, a jewish New York Cab driver or London bus driver arriving in Israel last week has more rights than a Arab who has lived their for generations.
SO? a muslim arriving in the land of my hubby's birth has
far more rights than a jew from a community that has lived
there for 3000 years. Blame it on the rapist of mecca

I think we can all agree that no palestinian arab expelled a single moroccan or libyan jew from their homes in 1948.

Forum List

Back