Now THIS is ridiculous

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Dec 5, 2012
As some of you may (or may not) know (or even care), I served in the US Army for 23 years. 1.5 years in Vietnam and then, in US Consulates and Embassy's around the globe. The last tour was in Moscow. I just caught word of this story a few minutes ago:

Video of American's Arrest in Moscow - NYTimes.com

This is the most ridiculous and strange story I have EVER heard. This man ( a low-level employee) is caught with a Blonde wig, instructions on how to "flip" a foreign officer, a large cache of Euros and his STATE DEPARTMENT ID.

I'm not going to pretend to know the story here. I do not. But this is as phony a situation I have EVER heard of.....and, funny as hell, to boot.

Trust me when I tell you this....there is some funny business going on here :eusa_whistle:

If only he had a FRIGGIN SHARK WITH A LASER BEAM ON ITS HEAD!!!

As some of you may (or may not) know (or even care), I served in the US Army for 23 years. 1.5 years in Vietnam and then, in US Consulates and Embassy's around the globe. The last tour was in Moscow. I just caught word of this story a few minutes ago:

Video of American's Arrest in Moscow - NYTimes.com

This is the most ridiculous and strange story I have EVER heard. This man ( a low-level employee) is caught with a Blonde wig, instructions on how to "flip" a foreign officer, a large cache of Euros and his STATE DEPARTMENT ID.

I'm not going to pretend to know the story here. I do not. But this is as phony a situation I have EVER heard of.....and, funny as hell, to boot.

Trust me when I tell you this....there is some funny business going on here :eusa_whistle:

Hmmm....will keep an eye on this.

You have insight and experience, please keep us updated. Thanks.

I think Obama's new friends the Russians are trying to get the Obama scandals off the front page.

I think Obama's new friends the Russians are trying to get the Obama scandals off the front page.

Honest to god, I think I already know the story.....

One or two (either CIA or DIA) agents had a good time at this kids expense. I mean, come on!! This kid is sent out with a ridiculous blonde wig on, a stash of Euros, a letter explaining how to flip a Russian Officer, a pocket knife and HIS DIPLOMATIC ID!?!?!?!!

Me thinks this was a practical joke gone horribly wrong against a "rookie" at the Embassy. Some poor kid, hooked on James Bond mythology.....

Kind of like sending a rube on a "snipe hunt"

Honest to god, I think I already know the story.....

One or two (either CIA or DIA) agents had a good time at this kids expense. I mean, come on!! This kid is sent out with a ridiculous blonde wig on, a stash of Euros, a letter explaining how to flip a Russian Officer, a pocket knife and HIS DIPLOMATIC ID!?!?!?!!

Me thinks this was a practical joke gone horribly wrong against a "rookie" at the Embassy. Some poor kid, hooked on James Bond mythology.....

Kind of like sending a rube on a "snipe hunt"
I don't know why it happened ,but it rather strange.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back