Now time for THE LAST MASK STANDING contest.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Oooooops, is this a tiktok put out by the Chinese in order to track idiots still wearing masks from their plandemic?

I counted four people in masks yesterday... one woman was jogging with one on... sheep will be sheep....

Oooooops, is this a tiktok put out by the Chinese in order to track idiots still wearing masks from their plandemic?

With you 100%.
But there are presumably a few fearfuls who carry separate respiratory conditions and diseases which are far more serious and concerning than we Pure Ones can imagine .

Regardless, my Mad People sample seems to show about 90% are women which is intriguing.

You might expect De CrapitUs and Horsey Horse to be serious contenders for the Fool of the Year award

The funny part is, here at least, the people who are still wearing mask are people in their early 20s with fluorescent hair. They definitely outnumber any elderly wearing them.

The funny part is, here at least, the people who are still wearing mask are people in their early 20s with fluorescent hair. They definitely outnumber any elderly wearing them.

Perhaps the old ones are all dead .

You indicate you live on a hill. Did they suffer oxygen deprivation whilst out doing their attempted suicidal half marathon jogs?
:cool:

Perhaps the old ones are all dead .

You indicate you live on a hill. Did they suffer oxygen deprivation whilst out doing their attempted suicidal half marathon jogs?
:cool:
Mask wearing ended here early, I live in a red state. Many-many people stopped wearing them here even when they were mandated. Including old people.
The only ones I see anymore really are, like I said, people in their early 20s, mostly female, and I don't know, I might be imagining it - but florescent hair seems to have something to do with it.

another mask-wearing thread :bigbed:

wearing my mask forever so I keep full 100% control of your anger.

Why does it matter if someone wears a mask? Why does anyone feel the need to ridicule their fellow man based solely on them wearing a mask.

This is like bullies on a playground making fun of their victims.

You don't want to wear a mask? Then don't wear a mask. I haven't worn one since 2020.

But if someone wants to wear one (especially since you do not know the reason) they should wear one.

The secret is to mind your own damn business.

Forum List

Back