🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we don't have to worry about global warming...

Gotta love that oil price crash, it's doing more to fuck up the market than the virus. The Saudis are waging an economic war against Russia by opening their oil spigots and causing the market price to plummet.

Russia's oil-based economy is shitting bricks right now. :laughing0301:

Trust me, this will all be about climate change (man made.)

Only a matter of time.

Only a matter of time.

Agreed. I said before that eventually someone will tie the virus to climate change.

Greta Thunberg in 3...2...1...

Only a matter of time.

Agreed. I said before that eventually someone will tie the virus to climate change.

How many countries has she flown to, to tell the world about stupid white Americans are for polluting the planet?

Only a matter of time.

How many countries has she flown to, to tell the world about stupid white Americans are for polluting the planet?
She's a child, parroting what her handlers are leading her into. I'm sorry Scandinavians are perpetrating this child into being some kind of an Einstein when it was their scientists who first blew the cover on the moneymakers who were pushing the false narrative of global warming was going to sink every town on the coast of every ocean in the world in 3-5 years, about 10 years or so ago.

Forum List

Back