🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

24.gif

The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

Nope not falling for it.

"If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us. Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists. Ask: why do they have such a deep-seated problem with a black politician who unites the country? What lurks behind those problems? This makes *them* sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction." full quote from Atlantic

It is curious that some opinion writer's defensive position means so much to conservatives? Defending Obama during the Wright incident is long past, but because it is racially packed issue it never goes away. The story lasted through the whole campaign so pretending MSM didn't cover it is a denial of reality.

I also find this funny because the 'no, you are' tactic is the only tactic used by most wingnuts on usmb et al. I guess they have a patent on this comeback, or is that nothing more to say. LOL

This is another non story as Rome burns. Racism is in behavior, it is in results, denying it doesn't make it disappear. Imagine a moment in life when caught in a wrong and your argument is not what you did, but that you are not what you did. That is politics today, racism can be used - and it has been used since LBJ by republicans - but it must be subtle and deniable. Weird stuff.

Good piece here: Journolist scandal: Liberals planned open letter - War Room - Salon.com

Journolist Liberal Conspiracy Story: Scandal or Overblown? | The Atlantic Wire

"If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us. Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists. Ask: why do they have such a deep-seated problem with a black politician who unites the country? What lurks behind those problems? This makes *them* sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction." full quote from Atlantic

It is curious that some opinion writer's defensive position means so much to conservatives? Defending Obama during the Wright incident is long past, but because it is racially packed issue it never goes away. The story lasted through the whole campaign so pretending MSM didn't cover it is a denial of reality.

I also find this funny because the 'no, you are' tactic is the only tactic used by most wingnuts on usmb et al. I guess they have a patent on this comeback, or is that nothing more to say. LOL

This is another non story as Rome burns. Racism is in behavior, it is in results, denying it doesn't make it disappear. Imagine a moment in life when caught in a wrong and your argument is not what you did, but that you are not what you did. That is politics today, racism can be used - and it has been used since LBJ by republicans - but it must be subtle and deniable. Weird stuff.

Good piece here: Journolist scandal: Liberals planned open letter - War Room - Salon.com

Journolist Liberal Conspiracy Story: Scandal or Overblown? | The Atlantic Wire

Jeremiah Wright is a racist and spoke about racist topics in his church. Fact.

Obama attended Wright's church for over 20 years. Fact.

Fred Barnes and Karl Rove are racists. Lies.

See the difference? Do you think it's acceptable to tell lies about your political opponents because of uncomfortable facts about your guy?

Friends of yours?
:lol: No, but there are some in the area.

I never said there weren't people in the south who harbored racist feelings. I'm challenging the notion that it is rampant, widespread or that there are "huge numbers". You posting links to some of your favorite websites really doesn't prove anything one way or another.

I looked in there. Clicked a couple...couldn't find any directed to the south (but only clicked a couple, and of course I know the klan was/is in the south..but not south only). However the 2nd one I clicked went to Charles Manson. He happens to originally be from Ohio. I didn't know he was a klansman, but wouldn't surprise me.

Friends of yours?

I never said there weren't people in the south who harbored racist feelings. I'm challenging the notion that it is rampant, widespread or that there are "huge numbers". You posting links to some of your favorite websites really doesn't prove anything one way or another.
Actually...you said you called bullshit and I proved you wrong.

Quit whining.

Quit whining.

Actually, I called bullshit on VaYank's rest stop story, so what exactly is it you think you proved me wrong about?.

Quit whining.

Actually, I called bullshit on VaYank's rest stop story, so what exactly is it you think you proved me wrong about?.
ravi has her own little world that is devoid of reality

Quit whining.

His rest story stop. The south is full of white supremists.

Quit whining.

I don't know if I can say the South is full of them, but I can say that there are some racists in Florida and Florida isn't even supposed to be the worst. I've worked with some. It is pretty sad indeed. The worst part about it is that they don't have a clue that they are.

Immie

Quit whining.

So you were at the rest stop with him? Do you have pictures?

The south is full of white supremists.

Prove it. And I mean real proof, not a list of websites from a google search. And nothing from more than 10 years ago, because I'm talking about present day, not the 1850s.

Also, you need to quantify "full of". Is that 100%? 10 million? Back up whatever answer you provide.

All you've shown so far is your own bigotry, so I'm happy to provide you with an opportunity to prove you're right. Shouldn't be difficult since you seem so sure of yourself.

Prove it. And I mean real proof, not a list of websites from a google search. And nothing from more than 10 years ago, because I'm talking about present day, not the 1850s.

Also, you need to quantify "full of". Is that 100%? 10 million? Back up whatever answer you provide.

All you've shown so far is your own bigotry, so I'm happy to provide you with an opportunity to prove you're right. Shouldn't be difficult since you seem so sure of yourself.
Here's one group. You can pretend they don't exist, it matters not to me.

The link I provided to google already proved you wrong.

White Pride Group Urges Tea Party to Flaunt Its Bigotry - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

White Pride Group Urges Tea Party to Flaunt Its Bigotry - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

So somebody set up a blog on Wordpress asking the Tea Party Movement to support their bigotry, and the Tea Party has not done so.

You point is?

So somebody set up a blog on Wordpress asking the Tea Party Movement to support their bigotry, and the Tea Party has not done so.

You point is?
That there are white supremists in Florida...btw, this is the group Trent Lott used to be associated with.

Forum List

Back