🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Here's one group. You can pretend they don't exist, it matters not to me.

The link I provided to google already proved you wrong.

White Pride Group Urges Tea Party to Flaunt Its Bigotry - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

So somebody set up a blog on Wordpress asking the Tea Party Movement to support their bigotry, and the Tea Party has not done so.

You point is?
That there are white supremists in Florida...btw, this is the group Trent Lott used to be associated with.

I heard that Robert Byrd used to hang out with a bunch of them as well.

Bada bing.

His rest story stop. The south is full of white supremists.

So you were at the rest stop with him? Do you have pictures?

The south is full of white supremists.

Prove it. And I mean real proof, not a list of websites from a google search. And nothing from more than 10 years ago, because I'm talking about present day, not the 1850s.

Also, you need to quantify "full of". Is that 100%? 10 million? Back up whatever answer you provide.

All you've shown so far is your own bigotry, so I'm happy to provide you with an opportunity to prove you're right. Shouldn't be difficult since you seem so sure of yourself.
Here's one group. You can pretend they don't exist, it matters not to me.

The link I provided to google already proved you wrong.

White Pride Group Urges Tea Party to Flaunt Its Bigotry - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

I don't doubt that group exists, and they appear to be a bunch of idiots to me. I notice they have chapters in California, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New York and Ohio. Are you sure you want to use them as proof that "the south is full of white supremists"?

You've actually proven nothing at all. Shall I wait for your supporting evidence? Or do you have pictures that support VaYank's rest stop story since that was what I was calling bullshit on?

So somebody set up a blog on Wordpress asking the Tea Party Movement to support their bigotry, and the Tea Party has not done so.

You point is?
That there are white supremists in Florida...btw, this is the group Trent Lott used to be associated with.

Bada bing.

And the moral of the story?

Our politicians have US duking it out for them.

They all need to go. Every dam last one of them.

You point is?

Bada bing.
No, that was the KKK. But Byrd eventually quit them, Lott continued his ties.

Bada bing.

The KKK are not White Supremacists?

If you are going to criticize Lott, who stepped down from a position of power, for associating with none racists, then perhaps you should apply the same standard to Obama who has surrounded himself with racists.

Last edited:
and the south isn't "FULL" of them either
you DO understand the meaning of FULL, right?
Yes...I forgot how literal you people are. There are many white supremists in the south.

Quantify "many" please. If you're going to make accusations, I think it's important we know all the facts.

Thanks.

Well,

Seeing as 5 signs with racial connotations out of tens of thousands of tea partyers is deemed as many....

I would say 5 out of tens of thousands is many.

Yes...I forgot how literal you people are. There are many white supremists in the south.

Quantify "many" please. If you're going to make accusations, I think it's important we know all the facts.

Thanks.

Well,

Seeing as 5 signs with racial connotations out of tens of thousands of tea partyers is deemed as many....

Correction, millions of tea partiers.

Thanks.

Well,

Yes, but I was not in the mood for the defelction and her start to debate how there is "No way there are millions of tea partyers"....

SO I went with a more agreeable number.

Well,

Yes, but I was not in the mood for the defelction and her start to debate how there is "No way there are millions of tea partyers"....

SO I went with a more agreeable number.

Just send them to the Gallup Poll. 28% of Americans sympathized with the Tea Party in the April 2010 poll. I suspect that ratio has increased since then.

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

Bada bing.

The KKK are not White Supremacists?

If you are going to criticize Lott, who stepped down from a position of power, for associating with none racists, then perhaps you should apply the same standard to Obama who has surrounded himself with racists.
:rolleyes:

Here we go again...Obama is a racist...I imagine that is the platform the Republicans will run on judging from this past week.

Using your standards, he is.

And OJ never committed another murder again.
What does that have to do with this discussion?

There are certain actions that you can just never give a pass to.

A man makes a mistake and kills someone while drunk driving? Yep. In time, you give him a pass. It was a horrible mistake and he learned from it. Itr was not aoconscious decision. He truly believed he can drive safely. (And I lostr a relative to a drunk driver). It was not premeditated

A man conciously murders someone out of revenge? Not a mistake. A conscious decision. He should never get a pass. It was premeditated.

A man not only hates black people but is part of a group that admittedly tries to hurt and kill black people? That is not a "mistake". That was a conscious decision made and he continued with for a period of time. It was premediated. He knew what he was doing wheile he did it. That is unforgiveable and he should never be given a pass. Much less be allowed to be part of our law making.

I'm replying to Jarhead, but the quote function doesn't seem to be working.

I disagree. Belonging to a racist organization while a young man isn't quite the same thing as cold-bloodedly murdering your wife and her friend because of a jealous rage and an obvious anger/entitlement problem.

I think that people can get past bad things they've done in the past...if they are remorseful. Byrd seemed remorseful, obviously OJ did not.

That said, I doubt I would have ever voted for Robert Byrd simply because I could never be sure. But enough black people showed up at his funeral that it seems he made amends.

I'm replying to Jarhead, but the quote function doesn't seem to be working.

I disagree. Belonging to a racist organization while a young man isn't quite the same thing as cold-bloodedly murdering your wife and her friend because of a jealous rage and an obvious anger/entitlement problem.

I think that people can get past bad things they've done in the past...if they are remorseful. Byrd seemed remorseful, obviously OJ did not.

That said, I doubt I would have ever voted for Robert Byrd simply because I could never be sure. But enough black people showed up at his funeral that it seems he made amends.

Quote seems to be working again.
You have a bit of a point I guess...especially the part about never being sure about Byrd.

A lot of blacks showed up for George Wallace too..do you think he was racist?

What about the proof Moon wants?

Forum List

Back