🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Those who would eliminate all social umbrellas because they have no empathy for people living in poverty. They don't believe most people don't choose to live in poverty.

Those who believe we should act like an imperialist superpower, running all over the world blowing up other countries.

Those who are intolerant of non-white, non-Christian people/countries.

Those who are locked and loaded ready to do battle with those who don't agree with the above tactics.

So expecting people to support themselves and be responsible for themselves and their families is an "extreme right" tenet?

The rest of your rant is plain gibberish and doesn't deserve a response.

I should have added "Extreme comprehension problem." You are presuming something I did not think, nor say.

I presume nothing, the fact is you support government cheese, I support personal responsibility. You can't feed a family with empathy. I say we should abolish all welfare programs and then you will see people either starve to death or go to work. It's funny how you liberals speak of empathy but have no qualms about killing an unborn child.

If you believe that, then you are not reading this forum. It is on both sides. Period.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The most abusive people on this site are right wingers. And don't accuse me of saying there are none on the left. There are, but nowhere near as many. Let's see if I can name some off the top of my head. California Girl, Si modo, Dive Con, curvelght, Stephanie, Frank, Meister, boedicca, mudwhistle, Dave, Lonestar. There are so many!!!

You still whining?

That's a cop out you bagheads love to use when you have nothing intelligent to say.

Define the "extreme right".

Those who would eliminate all social umbrellas because they have no empathy for people living in poverty. They don't believe most people don't choose to live in poverty.

Those who believe we should act like an imperialist superpower, running all over the world blowing up other countries.

Those who are locked and loaded ready to do battle with those who don't agree with the above tactics.

So expecting people to support themselves and be responsible for themselves and their families is an "extreme right" tenet?

Another cop out!!! Big as day!!!

Still waiting on your definition.

Geezus, I posted that yesterday about this time and had other things to do in the meantime. Can't you tell when someone has gone offline? So I just saw your question five minutes ago and answered it, briefly. Unfortunately, there's no RED ALERT format to advise someone that so-and-so demands an answer POST-HASTE! I'm sure Gunny will advise when that becomes available, and you won't need to wait 24 hours anymore.

Want some cheese to go with that whine?

Poor thing!!! You're making such a fool of yourself!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The most abusive people on this site are right wingers. And don't accuse me of saying there are none on the left. There are, but nowhere near as many. Let's see if I can name some off the top of my head. California Girl, Si modo, Dive Con, curvelght, Stephanie, Frank, Meister, boedicca, mudwhistle, Dave, Lonestar. There are so many!!!

You still whining?

That's a cop out you bagheads love to use when you have nothing intelligent to say.

No, it's a valid question after observing your incessant whining.

Oh and what is a "baghead"? Sounds a little racist to me.

Another cop out!!! Big as day!!!

Why do you view a valid question as a "cop out"? A cop out is not answering the question, which is what you've done.

If you believe that, then you are not reading this forum. It is on both sides. Period.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The most abusive people on this site are right wingers. And don't accuse me of saying there are none on the left. There are, but nowhere near as many. Let's see if I can name some off the top of my head. California Girl, Si modo, Dive Con, curvelght, Stephanie, Frank, Meister, boedicca, mudwhistle, Dave. There are so many!!!

Define abusive. Are you abusive by calling out people, naming names of those YOU feel are abusive? I could make a list of libs I consider abusive..and could match name for name, but why would I lower myself to that level?
And honestly, if you REALLY feel that way...why would you be posting here? Seriously.
:rolleyes:

Look, when I started posting here I was a little naive. I thought it was okay to say that I was an Obama supporter and that I voted for him. Wrong!!! I got called a bitch, ass, stupid, you name it. So I started giving it right back. As I said, when people are nice to me, I am nice to them.

Lumpy is a conservative and he's a doll. Our politics are totally opposite. He does not have to be mean or crude or unkind to state his politics. I like to hear what he has to say.

And I post here because there are people that I really like and the freaks keep me constantly entertained.

Geezus, I posted that yesterday about this time and had other things to do in the meantime. Can't you tell when someone has gone offline? So I just saw your question five minutes ago and answered it, briefly. Unfortunately, there's no RED ALERT format to advise someone that so-and-so demands an answer POST-HASTE! I'm sure Gunny will advise when that becomes available, and you won't need to wait 24 hours anymore.

Want some cheese to go with that whine?

Poor thing!!! You're making such a fool of yourself!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Poor? Not hardly. And a fool? Yea I suppose so, if you think success is a fool's game.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The most abusive people on this site are right wingers. And don't accuse me of saying there are none on the left. There are, but nowhere near as many. Let's see if I can name some off the top of my head. California Girl, Si modo, Dive Con, curvelght, Stephanie, Frank, Meister, boedicca, mudwhistle, Dave. There are so many!!!

Define abusive. Are you abusive by calling out people, naming names of those YOU feel are abusive? I could make a list of libs I consider abusive..and could match name for name, but why would I lower myself to that level?
And honestly, if you REALLY feel that way...why would you be posting here? Seriously.

Look, when I started posting here I was a little naive. I thought it was okay to say that I was an Obama supporter and that I voted for him. Wrong!!! I got called a bitch, ass, stupid, you name it. So I started giving it right back. As I said, when people are nice to me, I am nice to them.

Lumpy is a conservative and he's a doll. Our politics are totally opposite. He does not have to be mean or crude or unkind to state his politics. I like to hear what he has to say.

And I post here because there are people that I really like and the freaks keep me constantly entertained.

Well gee, I have been called those things and I DIDN'T vote for, or support Obama.
As I said, it goes both ways. You need thicker skin....and honestly to ..
panties.gif

Well gee, I have been called those things and I DIDN'T vote for, or support Obama.
As I said, it goes both ways. You need thicker skin....
panties.gif

Yep me too. I should have been writing down all the unflattering adjectives used to describe me and all the creative epithets that I have been called since getting active on USMB. There are some members on USMB on both sides of the political spectrum who don't seem to have the language skills to communicate any other way.

I do try not to be overly judgmental, but it is really difficult to see folks who can't communicate any other way as being intelligent. That should not be interpreted that I think everybody who loses his/her cool and gets into an insulting rant is an idiot.

And I know some of the food fights are just for fun. I just wish they would limit those to threads intended to be food fights.

And honestly. Aren't there a few poor souls that you have a hard time as seeing as anything but idiots?

The misuse and abuse of the Racist epithet towards those who oppose Obama's policies are the worst sort of insult I've seen on this board, and elsewhere.

It really is inexcusable.

The misuse and abuse of the Racist epithet towards those who oppose Obama's policies are the worst sort of insult I've seen on this board, and elsewhere.

It really is inexcusable.

What I think is inexcusable is resorting to racist epithets toward the President because you oppose his policies.

You won't find any such epithets being used by the vast majority of those who do oppose Obama's policies.

You won't find any such epithets being used by the vast majority of those who do oppose Obama's policies.

In fact, racial epithets being use by those who have a clue what they are objecting to are statistically insignificant.

But a very large percentage of Obama supporters seem to think any criticism of him is because he is black. It is mostly THEY who are focused on his color and not those who oppose his policies.

What is sad is that this is just another example of the right and their desperate need to make something out of nothing.

Let's see, you have a group of people and the right is taking the comments of a few and trying to apply it to the whole in an attempt to condemn the whole. Really?? But wasn't the right complaining about that and attacking the left as they accused them of doing the same with the tea party?? Seriously?? Are you actually telling me that the right is really that hypocritical?

What is sad is that this is just another example of the right and their desperate need to make something out of nothing.

Let's see, you have a group of people and the right is taking the comments of a few and trying to apply it to the whole in an attempt to condemn the whole. Really?? But wasn't the right complaining about that and attacking the left as they accused them of doing the same with the tea party?? Seriously?? Are you actually telling me that the right is really that hypocritical?

thYawn.gif

thYawn.gif

Yeah, if I were you, I would try to make light of and ignore my own hypocrisy too.

You can't HONESTLY tell me that you don't see the contradiction between the rants of the right in defense of the tea party about how the actions of the few don't define the whole and their tactic of doing just that in this instance. Maybe that's why you avoided providing a real response, because you couldn't think of one? LOL

thYawn.gif

Yeah, if I were you, I would try to make light of and ignore my own hypocrisy too.

You can't HONESTLY tell me that you don't see the contradiction between the rants of the right in defense of the tea party about how the actions of the few don't define the whole and their tactic of doing just that in this instance. Maybe that's why you avoided providing a real response, because you couldn't think of one? LOL

Read through the whole thread. You will see plenty of posts I made. I am bored with it, you beat that dead horse, and yes, I will yawn.

Read through the whole thread. You will see plenty of posts I made. I am bored with it, you beat that dead horse, and yes, I will yawn.

If you are bored with it then why pretend to respond??

Either way it is a contradiction that is quite common in right wingers on this board so yawn if you want to it won't change a thing.

Forum List

Back