🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Yeah, if I were you, I would try to make light of and ignore my own hypocrisy too.

You can't HONESTLY tell me that you don't see the contradiction between the rants of the right in defense of the tea party about how the actions of the few don't define the whole and their tactic of doing just that in this instance. Maybe that's why you avoided providing a real response, because you couldn't think of one? LOL

Read through the whole thread. You will see plenty of posts I made. I am bored with it, you beat that dead horse, and yes, I will yawn.

If you are bored with it then why pretend to respond??

Either way it is a contradiction that is quite common in right wingers on this board so yawn if you want to it won't change a thing.

And neither will you. ;)

Read through the whole thread. You will see plenty of posts I made. I am bored with it, you beat that dead horse, and yes, I will yawn.

If you are bored with it then why pretend to respond??

Either way it is a contradiction that is quite common in right wingers on this board so yawn if you want to it won't change a thing.

And neither will you. ;)

Oh well, thanks for the usual limited bumper sticker mentality of the right. It's not like I actually expected anything else. So at least I wasn't disappointed or surprised.

Define abusive. Are you abusive by calling out people, naming names of those YOU feel are abusive? I could make a list of libs I consider abusive..and could match name for name, but why would I lower myself to that level?
And honestly, if you REALLY feel that way...why would you be posting here? Seriously.
:rolleyes:

Look, when I started posting here I was a little naive. I thought it was okay to say that I was an Obama supporter and that I voted for him. Wrong!!! I got called a bitch, ass, stupid, you name it. So I started giving it right back. As I said, when people are nice to me, I am nice to them.

Lumpy is a conservative and he's a doll. Our politics are totally opposite. He does not have to be mean or crude or unkind to state his politics. I like to hear what he has to say.

And I post here because there are people that I really like and the freaks keep me constantly entertained.

Well gee, I have been called those things and I DIDN'T vote for, or support Obama.
As I said, it goes both ways. You need thicker skin....and honestly to ..
panties.gif

No, it doesn't go both ways. When a new poster comes on board they are going to be attacked right off the bat if they are a lib. Guaranteed.

And I don't need thicker skin. You tell that to people that can't take it when people are mean and hateful. Like you and your friends!!! I was just pointing out that that is what you do. I never said it hurt my feelings. I think it's stupid and amusing. And I am not going to be polite to any of you.

So expecting people to support themselves and be responsible for themselves and their families is an "extreme right" tenet?

The rest of your rant is plain gibberish and doesn't deserve a response.

Another cop out!!! Big as day!!!

Why do you view a valid question as a "cop out"? A cop out is not answering the question, which is what you've done.

Oh, save it. You haven't asked a valid question the whole time. But you did learn very well how to make your questions APPEAR valid when they most certainly are not. Just like Mr. Beck. Gotta give you credit for that. Very good.

Look, when I started posting here I was a little naive. I thought it was okay to say that I was an Obama supporter and that I voted for him. Wrong!!! I got called a bitch, ass, stupid, you name it. So I started giving it right back. As I said, when people are nice to me, I am nice to them.

Lumpy is a conservative and he's a doll. Our politics are totally opposite. He does not have to be mean or crude or unkind to state his politics. I like to hear what he has to say.

And I post here because there are people that I really like and the freaks keep me constantly entertained.

Well gee, I have been called those things and I DIDN'T vote for, or support Obama.
As I said, it goes both ways. You need thicker skin....and honestly to ..
panties.gif

No, it doesn't go both ways. When a new poster comes on board they are going to be attacked right off the bat if they are a lib. Guaranteed.

And I don't need thicker skin. You tell that to people that can't take it when people are mean and hateful. Like you and your friends!!! I was just pointing out that that is what you do. I never said it hurt my feelings. I think it's stupid and amusing. And I am not going to be polite to any of you.

Me and my friends?? LOL
Ooookie..

Oh...where have I attacked you? Show me one attack.

The misuse and abuse of the Racist epithet towards those who oppose Obama's policies are the worst sort of insult I've seen on this board, and elsewhere.

It really is inexcusable.

That's not what it's about and you know it. All of the hate is spewed under the guise of "not liking Obama's policies". You don't accuse him of not being born here, of being a muslim, calling him the n word, and a million other things that are despicable, because you don't like his policies!!! Who do you people think you're kidding????

You won't find any such epithets being used by the vast majority of those who do oppose Obama's policies.

Yes, that's exactly right. But you will find them being used by the right wing fanatics that will never, ever accept a black president. They hide behind his policy issues as an excuse for their hateful words and behavor.

The misuse and abuse of the Racist epithet towards those who oppose Obama's policies are the worst sort of insult I've seen on this board, and elsewhere.

That's not what it's about and you know it. All of the hate is spewed under the guise of "not liking Obama's policies". You don't accuse him of not being born here, of being a muslim, calling him the n word, and a million other things that are despicable, because you don't like his policies!!! Who do you people think you're kidding????

If your post isn't a satire, you are providing proof positive that the Left uses the Racist accusation to quell criticism of Obama's policies.

You won't find any such epithets being used by the vast majority of those who do oppose Obama's policies.

Yes, that's exactly right. But you will find them being used by the right wing fanatics that will never, ever accept a black president. They hide behind his policy issues as an excuse for their hateful words and behavor.

There are always freaks on both fringes. You, however, are trying to paint the vast majority who are not fringe freaks with a broad brush of being Racist.

It's disgusting.

If your post isn't a satire, you are providing proof positive that the Left uses the Racist accusation to quell criticism of Obama's policies.

I swear to God you don't understand anything. I've explained this over and over. And you again come back with some off the wall, stupid comment.

No, you're full of it. You keep accusing anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies of being a racist.

We're not falling for it, boopsie-poo.

No, you're full of it. You keep accusing anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies of being a racist.

No, I do not. But I am not explaining it again. Think what you like. You don't count anyway, thank God.

No, I do not. But I am not explaining it again. Think what you like. You don't count anyway, thank God.

You couldn't be more wrong. boe counts for plenty.

And I am still waiting for the proof that I have attacked you. Bring it, or you owe an apology.

you dont need to explain it, its in your posts
the only thing you think people disagree with is the fact he is black and everyone is racist that disagrees with him

the only thing you think people disagree with is the fact he is black and everyone is racist that disagrees with him

I feel sorry for anyone that thinks only in racial terms. I think of Obama as a man...a human being. Rinata thinks of him as a black man. So who is the REAL racist?

I feel sorry for anyone that thinks only in racial terms. I think of Obama as a man...a human being. Rinata thinks of him as a black man. So who is the REAL racist?
its clear that SOME people only see ethnicity

Yeah, well it gets old. Wonder if the Bush hater's hate(d) him because he was white, or was it his politics?

Yeah, well it gets old. Wonder if the Bush hater's hate(d) him because he was white, or was it his politics?
i'm sure to SOME it was his ethnicity

The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

LOL the Daily Caller was founded by Tucker Carlson and somebody who used to be on Cheney's staff...Can anybody say "credibility problem"?

Anyone who trusts what comes out of Karl Rove's mouth at this point needs to reexamine just what exactly why.

Forum List

Back