NRA emergency airlifts high capacity magazines into Virgina as tensions flare

Please name the current bill that would confiscate your guns.
Yeah ok...Clinton...where did that ridiculous claim come from? ...
...I want you to show me a post of mine that says just that, this will prove you reword posts just to try and keep up in a debate...go ahead post that claim where I said the above and let everyone see what I really said and what you wish the post said....go ahead post it...
and I've never even owned a gun, this proves there is no lie you won't tell when it comes to the constitutional rights of others.
...One more time...every single gun control law puts us one step closer to gun confiscation.

I don't change quotes, so I have no idea what you are whining about this time, but if you are so afraid of having your guns confiscated, you should at least be able to give a logical reason to believe that is a possibility. What current bill worries you, and why? Your imagined fears just aren't logical.

Gun nuts have been whining about gun confiscation for more than 40 years. Probably more, but I know it's been at least more than 40 years. Can you name one time when it could have been a real possibility? You're nuts. I won't even pretend to know anything about problems you people who are nuts have communicating.
"GUN NUTS" the language of those who want to confiscate guns...
...every time you vote it makes the confiscation a possibility and right now we are closer than ever...with every new gun control law we get one step closer and while you may be able to deny that you are voting for politicians who would love to outlaw guns no one is fooled by that.

There is none. Va. Senate committee strikes 'assault weapons' bill, advances other proposed gun laws

Senate Bill 16, proposed by Sen. Richard Saslaw, would have expanded the definition of "assault firearms" under Virginia law, outlawed their possession, and outlawed the the selling or transfer of any firearm magazine with a capacity for more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

In the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday morning, as hundreds gathered outside the Virginia Capitol for a gun rights rally, Saslaw requested that his bill be pulled from consideration

If that bill was passed, it still wouldn't have confiscated anybody's guns.

I don't change quotes, so I have no idea what you are whining about this time,[\quote]
then post your claim with the one I made and we will see...simple

but if you are so afraid of having your guns confiscated, you should at least be able to give a logical reason to believe that is a possibility.
I have said it repeatedly, if you do not reword it in your mind to mean something else you will no longer have to ask, ready...gun control laws, all of them

What current bill worries you, and why?
Clinton...I have a young daughter

Your imagined fears just aren't logical.
Then stop imagining them

Gun nuts have been whining about gun confiscation for more than 40 years. Probably more, but I know it's been at least more than 40 years. Can you name one time when it could have been a real possibility? You're nuts. I won't even pretend to know anything about problems you people who are nuts have communicating.
...every time you vote it makes the confiscation a possibility and right now we are closer than ever...with every new gun control law we get one step closer and while you may be able to deny that you are voting for politicians who would love to outlaw guns no one is fooled by that.

There is none. Va. Senate committee strikes 'assault weapons' bill, advances other proposed gun laws

Senate Bill 16, proposed by Sen. Richard Saslaw, would have expanded the definition of "assault firearms" under Virginia law, outlawed their possession, and outlawed the the selling or transfer of any firearm magazine with a capacity for more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

In the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday morning, as hundreds gathered outside the Virginia Capitol for a gun rights rally, Saslaw requested that his bill be pulled from consideration

Roger that. Would have had a Federal Injunction before the echo of the gavel quit.

It's been more than 40 years that gun nuts have been whining about their unfounded fear of gun confiscation. Which were the slippery years during that time?
You keep making this bogus claim, what do the number of years have to do with it? and why would you care if there was nothing to it? the left has been complaining since the 60's about the GOP attacks on the press...does the fact that there is still a press prove the left is wrong about the GOP attacks?
There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to your thinking

The fact that we still have a press just means the press has survived the attacks that are still active and on display at every Trump rally where he calls the media an enemy of America. There are vastly numbers of real examples of right wing attacks on the news media. I just don't see much indicating the possibility of gun confiscation. If you have specific examples of any, please let me know

Senate Bill 16, proposed by Sen. Richard Saslaw, would have expanded the definition of "assault firearms" under Virginia law, outlawed their possession,

What do you imagine was the intent of the bill?

I'm sure my imagination is no where near as active as yours. I can only go by what it actually says. I'll leave the made up shit to you.

The fact that we still have a press just means the press has survived the attacks that are still active and on display at every Trump rally where he calls the media an enemy of America. There are vastly numbers of real examples of right wing attacks on the news media.
lol...but nothing on gun owners by the left, is that correct?

I just don't see much indicating the possibility of gun confiscation. If you have specific examples of any, please let me know
Much?... freudian slip? mea culpa?...do you see/have you seen much in the way of gun control being proposed over the years?...yet again,[he said to the willfully blind] every gun control law that comes down the pike puts us one step closer to gun confiscation.

The fact that we still have a press just means the press has survived the attacks that are still active and on display at every Trump rally where he calls the media an enemy of America. There are vastly numbers of real examples of right wing attacks on the news media.

I just don't see much indicating the possibility of gun confiscation. If you have specific examples of any, please let me know
Much?... freudian slip? mea culpa?...do you see/have you seen much in the way of gun control being proposed over the years?...yet again,[he said to the willfully blind] every gun control law that comes down the pike puts us one step closer to gun confiscation.

Yes, I'm aware that is what you fear. There just isn't any reason to believe your fears are reasonable. Again, I ask if you have any logical reasons to believe your guns will be confiscated.

2nd Amendment is what it is. Supreme Court has ruled that in several cases now. As a a law abiding citizen ( and a USMC infantry vet) I should be able to own as many weapons as I deem necessary for sport, nostalgia, and home protection.

Yes, I'm aware that is what you fear. There just isn't any reason to believe your fears are reasonable. Again, I ask if you have any logical reasons to believe your guns will be confiscated.
The day your fear becomes “reasonable” is the day you die....or have the ability to fight back.

The day your fear becomes “reasonable” is the day you die....or have the ability to fight back.

Not sure what that is supposed to mean, but OK.

Not sure what that is supposed to mean, but OK.
What about this family?
When Horror Came to a Connecticut Family

Yes, I do, unreasonable and illogical gun control laws. each one puts us one step closer to confiscation...[do me a favor, copy that and then paste it in response to your upcoming posts, all of them.:abgg2q.jpg:

After you answer honestly, do you still pop a top on your way home?

Forum List

Back