NRA emergency airlifts high capacity magazines into Virgina as tensions flare

Yep. Remember well. Your wife has it worse, since her mother.
Liberals ultimately want gun confiscation as they have in europe

you may not know where you are going with this but it's clear to me

If wanting to keep guns out f the hands of people that should not have them (crazies, felons, kids, etc) is wanting to take everyone's guns, then you must be saying gun owners are all crazies, felons, kids, etc.

Why don't you want better background checks

Why don't you want to plus loopholes?

Why don't you want the person next to you that is carrying a loaded weapon to be trained?

Because nothing you want, the so called universal background checks would stop criminals...since they already avoid current, federally mandated background checks by using straw buyers or stealing their guns........and there is no loophole...that is another lie.

In Europe, training requirements are now used to keep people from being able to own guns, let alone carry them...which is what you guys want....you convince uninformed people to sign on to training requirements...they think a few hours in class, and the next thing they know the fees, time and requirements are so intense only the rich and politicians can get around them.....

Screw you.

Owning and carrying guns is a Right, you do not get to require Poll Taxes or Literacy Tests for voting, you don't get to require tests and taxes for owning and carrying a gun...

You left out acquiring guns from friends, family members, or individual sellers that don't require any kind of background check. Why did you leave that group out?

Because all these years, hundreds of them in fact this really hasn't been an issue. Should we have licensed the sale of ladders after the first person fell off one and died? What about hammers? Those actually have an FBI stat for use as a murder weapon.
When was the last time a man used a ladder to kill school children?

Can't say, but you know what does kill school children? Bad drivers, horses, weed vapes. Folks on ladders tend to kill them selves.

They just took away ma in laws drivers license. It sucks, but I'm glad it was them that did it. I was about to take it my self. Rough road. We had to buy a safe for all the guns and car keys.
Hang in there. It is a strange progression. My best to you and yours.

I got the easy job. I'm just the driver. The messed up part is watching them slip out, then come back worried as hell because she don't know what the hell happened. Rough stuff.
You always throw that gun registry thing in there. That is not what is proposed dumb ass. Quit making shit up.
And your side always tries to hide the details of what you want to do

just because you arent pushing it now does not mean you wont in the future

in fact I know you will even if you dont

You can't logically argue against what is actually proposed, so you have to make shit up.

If wanting to keep guns out f the hands of people that should not have them (crazies, felons, kids, etc) is wanting to take everyone's guns, then you must be saying gun owners are all crazies, felons, kids, etc.

Why don't you want the person next to you that is carrying a loaded weapon to be trained?

Because nothing you want, the so called universal background checks would stop criminals...since they already avoid current, federally mandated background checks by using straw buyers or stealing their guns........and there is no loophole...that is another lie.

In Europe, training requirements are now used to keep people from being able to own guns, let alone carry them...which is what you guys want....you convince uninformed people to sign on to training requirements...they think a few hours in class, and the next thing they know the fees, time and requirements are so intense only the rich and politicians can get around them.....

Screw you.

Owning and carrying guns is a Right, you do not get to require Poll Taxes or Literacy Tests for voting, you don't get to require tests and taxes for owning and carrying a gun...

Lets abolish all laws because people still murder, rape & rob.

Great logic.

I use Magpul mags too, good mags.
Whatever for? What do you shoot that you need so many rounds in your magazine?

I don't own a gun that carries more than 10 rounds and I have 45 of them. My wife owns the AR and she only loads 10 as I said in the post.

What's it to you anyway how many rounds one has? How many does a cop in the borough need? The AR in their trunk has 30 their pistols have 16-18

Hang in there. It is a strange progression. My best to you and yours.

I got the easy job. I'm just the driver. The messed up part is watching them slip out, then come back worried as hell because she don't know what the hell happened. Rough stuff.
And your side always tries to hide the details of what you want to do

just because you arent pushing it now does not mean you wont in the future

in fact I know you will even if you dont

You can't logically argue against what is actually proposed, so you have to make shit up.

Screw you.

Great logic.

About as logical as punishing one group of people for the actions of another. Say, by your logic we can go head and pre arrest all black people for hate crimes because black people in New Jersey are committing hate crimes agains news in New Jersey. That. And ban machetes to because that's what the last black guy to assault jews in Jersey used.

Screw you.

You left out acquiring guns from friends, family members, or individual sellers that don't require any kind of background check. Why did you leave that group out?

Because all these years, hundreds of them in fact this really hasn't been an issue. Should we have licensed the sale of ladders after the first person fell off one and died? What about hammers? Those actually have an FBI stat for use as a murder weapon.

We aren't talking about hammers or ladders. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Not. You want me to have a baby sitter because I have a gun. Hammers, screw drivers, ladders and horses kill plenty of people more frequently then me and my gun. There is no point to your "universal background check", something no one can define, that the standard background check doesn't cover already. So what you are doing is saying I can't give my sons a gun because some gay haji wannabe shot up a gay night club in Florida, or some kid in Santa Fe Texas went batshit crazy and shot up his school. What your doing is buying the same bullshit that consist of buzzwords "universal background check" so you can be sold fake security. In the end, a bad guy is going to get a gun and he will shoot up a mall, school, post office, or whatever and nothing your polititions or TV personalities say or do will change that.

I'm still not sure why you keep trying to change the subject to such odd things. I have no idea if you need a babysitter. You should ask your care giver about that. If the word universal confuses you, I just mean anybody who takes ownership of a gun should have to pass a background check, just like we now do with licensed sellers. I'll consider using another word if that one is too big for you. You are free to give your sons all the guns you want. I'm not aware of any regulation that assures 100% effectiveness. Drivers licenses don't prevent unsafe drivers. Doctor's certifications don't prevent unqualified doctors, and contractor licensing doesn't prevent shoddy work. Why would you require 100% effectiveness when no other regulation is capable of providing that?

Screw you.

Can't say, but you know what does kill school children? Bad drivers, horses, weed vapes. Folks on ladders tend to kill them selves.

All true, but none of that has anything to do with what is being discussed.

Screw you.

Great logic.

About as logical as punishing one group of people for the actions of another. Say, by your logic we can go head and pre arrest all black people for hate crimes because black people in New Jersey are committing hate crimes agains news in New Jersey. That. And ban machetes to because that's what the last black guy to assault jews in Jersey used.

Yes, it's aggravating that some assholes always screw it up for the rest of us. We used to be able to drink a beer on the way home, but drunks killed too many people, and now we have open container laws. I used to be able to catch all the fish I wanted but some ass holes took so many till it didn't leave enough to spawn the next generation of fish. Now we have limits on what we can catch. You figure out a way to keep ass holes from messing it up for the rest of us, and you'll get rich. Until then, those few will cause us all problems.

Screw you.

Great logic.

Yes, it's aggravating that some assholes always screw it up for the rest of us. We used to be able to drink a beer on the way home, but drunks killed too many people, and now we have open container laws. I used to be able to catch all the fish I wanted but some ass holes took so many till it didn't leave enough to spawn the next generation of fish. Now we have limits on what we can catch. You figure out a way to keep ass holes from messing it up for the rest of us, and you'll get rich. Until then, those few will cause us all problems.
Your on a roll, Dog.

Screw you.

innerestin'.....

11 Mundane Objects That Are Statistically Deadlier Than Sharks

1. Beds
Falling out of bed isn’t just annoying; it’s also quite dangerous, claiming some 450 American lives yearly.

2. Balloons
Not the hot air version, the latex kids' party kind. Every year they kill between 2 and 5 people in just the United States [PDF].

3. Ladders
There are 113 ladder-related fatalities in the U.S. every year.

4. Televisions
Shark Week is happening right now, but you might want to download it: In 2011, 29 people were killed by falling TV sets [PDF].

5. Lawn Mowers
America currently leads the world in lawn mower and small tractor-related fatalities, with 75 citizens falling victim to these vehicles annually. For obvious reasons, this can be a gruesome way to go.

6. Vending Machines
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, these heavy food dispensers have been responsible for “at least 37 deaths and 113 injuries since 1978."

7. Swing Sets
Playground equipment—and swing sets in particular—kill nearly 20 people per year.

8. Staircases
Falling down these leads to 1600 annual fatalities. So make sure you’re using those handrails.

9. Bathtubs
Three hundred bathers drown in household tubs every year.

10. Cell Phones
Don’t text and drive. Ever. Go here to find out why.

11. Bicycles
Cycling-related deaths are sadly commonplace, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

Gun nuts have been whining about gun confiscation for more than 40 years. Probably more, but I know it's been at least more than 40 years. Can you name one time when it could have been a real possibility? You're nuts. I won't even pretend to know anything about problems you people who are nuts have communicating.
"GUN NUTS" the language of those who want to confiscate guns...
...every time you vote it makes the confiscation a possibility and right now we are closer than ever...with every new gun control law we get one step closer and while you may be able to deny that you are voting for politicians who would love to outlaw guns no one is fooled by that.

Screw you.

Great logic.

Agree with all of it, but more folks in this country STILL die from drunk drivers then guns. And I feel ya on the bag limits on the fish, but those limits actually work. Same for deer. I catch way better reds then your grandpa. I would have said my grandpa, but he ain't from America and he is dead. Still, bag limits have an impact that you can see in whatever game you are after. You add these weird rules to a right that's written into the constitution (drinking beer while driving home ain't) or modify that constitutional right then why not do it with the first to? Why shouldn't the govrenment moderate USMB? Or why couldent blacks use their own water fountain? It's a slippery slope.

Screw you.

We aren't talking about hammers or ladders. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Not. You want me to have a baby sitter because I have a gun. Hammers, screw drivers, ladders and horses kill plenty of people more frequently then me and my gun. There is no point to your "universal background check", something no one can define, that the standard background check doesn't cover already. So what you are doing is saying I can't give my sons a gun because some gay haji wannabe shot up a gay night club in Florida, or some kid in Santa Fe Texas went batshit crazy and shot up his school. What your doing is buying the same bullshit that consist of buzzwords "universal background check" so you can be sold fake security. In the end, a bad guy is going to get a gun and he will shoot up a mall, school, post office, or whatever and nothing your polititions or TV personalities say or do will change that.

I'm still not sure why you keep trying to change the subject to such odd things. I have no idea if you need a babysitter. You should ask your care giver about that. If the word universal confuses you, I just mean anybody who takes ownership of a gun should have to pass a background check, just like we now do with licensed sellers. I'll consider using another word if that one is too big for you. You are free to give your sons all the guns you want. I'm not aware of any regulation that assures 100% effectiveness. Drivers licenses don't prevent unsafe drivers. Doctor's certifications don't prevent unqualified doctors, and contractor licensing doesn't prevent shoddy work. Why would you require 100% effectiveness when no other regulation is capable of providing that?

See? You don't even know what a universal background check is other then "it's universal and we need it". You say we need it, but you don't even know what "IT" is. That's how sheep are. Don't fall for it. Know what you are promoting. You want to ban parking lot sales at gun shows. Fine. That's not unreasonable. But what would it do to curb gun violence?

Gun nuts have been whining about gun confiscation for more than 40 years. Probably more, but I know it's been at least more than 40 years. Can you name one time when it could have been a real possibility? You're nuts. I won't even pretend to know anything about problems you people who are nuts have communicating.
...every time you vote it makes the confiscation a possibility and right now we are closer than ever...with every new gun control law we get one step closer and while you may be able to deny that you are voting for politicians who would love to outlaw guns no one is fooled by that.

Please name the current bill that would confiscate your guns.

Screw you.

Great logic.

Agree with all of it, but more folks in this country STILL die from drunk drivers then guns. And I feel ya on the bag limits on the fish, but those limits actually work. Same for deer. I catch way better reds then your grandpa. I would have said my grandpa, but he ain't from America and he is dead. Still, bag limits have an impact that you can see in whatever game you are after. You add these weird rules to a right that's written into the constitution (drinking beer while driving home ain't) or modify that constitutional right then why not do it with the first to? Why shouldn't the govrenment moderate USMB? Or why couldent blacks use their own water fountain? It's a slippery slope.

The supreme court has determined that background checks are not infringement. No need to modify anything in the constitution. The government does regulate USMB. There are rules that must be followed by the owners of the site as well as posters. hat doesn't infringe on any rights we have. Your absurd remark about blacks and their own water fountains is almost as dumb as your slippery slope whine. It's been more than 40 years that gun nuts have been whining about their unfounded fear of gun confiscation. Which were the slippery years during that time?

Yeah ok...Clinton...where did that ridiculous claim come from? ...
...I want you to show me a post of mine that says just that, this will prove you reword posts just to try and keep up in a debate...go ahead post that claim where I said the above and let everyone see what I really said and what you wish the post said....go ahead post it...
and I've never even owned a gun, this proves there is no lie you won't tell when it comes to the constitutional rights of others.
...One more time...every single gun control law puts us one step closer to gun confiscation.

There is none. Va. Senate committee strikes 'assault weapons' bill, advances other proposed gun laws

Senate Bill 16, proposed by Sen. Richard Saslaw, would have expanded the definition of "assault firearms" under Virginia law, outlawed their possession, and outlawed the the selling or transfer of any firearm magazine with a capacity for more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

In the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday morning, as hundreds gathered outside the Virginia Capitol for a gun rights rally, Saslaw requested that his bill be pulled from consideration

See? You don't even know what a universal background check is other then "it's universal and we need it". You say we need it, but you don't even know what "IT" is. That's how sheep are. Don't fall for it. Know what you are promoting. You want to ban parking lot sales at gun shows. Fine. That's not unreasonable. But what would it do to curb gun violence?

The same checks that licensed gun dealers are required to do seems pretty self explanatory to me. Which part of that confuses you?

It's been more than 40 years that gun nuts have been whining about their unfounded fear of gun confiscation. Which were the slippery years during that time?
You keep making this bogus claim, what do the number of years have to do with it? and why would you care if there was nothing to it? the left has been complaining since the 60's about the GOP attacks on the press...does the fact that there is still a press prove the left is wrong about the GOP attacks?
There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to your thinking

Forum List

Back