NRA Membership Soars To Record High As Corporate Boycott Backfires

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I wonder if this was what the corporate boycotters expected? Not a mainstream source, so I can't confirm, fake news?

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have joined the National Rifle Association in the past week, pushing membership of the oldest civil rights association in the country to an all-time record high.

The NRA now boasts over 5.5 million paying members, up from just over 5 million before the liberal outrage mob decided to blame the organization for the Florida school shooting and pressure corporate sponsors to cut longstanding ties with the association.

A dozen corporations who offered discounts to NRA members have cowered in the face of liberal mob bullying and ended their association, but the corporate boycott is beginning to backfire and it appears the companies ending their relationships will have no lasting effects on the NRA — and seem to be actually help the pro-Second Amendment organization expand its membership.

Before last week, membership in the National Rifle Association meant gaining access to a broad range of discounts from corporate partners including Delta, United Airlines, and Hertz.

Since the shooting membership soars by 500K. We appreciate the support the boycotting companies gave our civil rights group. If anyone wants to join the NRA, let me know how I can help

-Geaux

Even if the NRA didn't exercise the tremendous clout that it does in protecting our 2nd - (& by virtue of doing so, our personal freedoms) - They have great magazines that are worth membership dues, in and of its self.

Last edited:
I wonder if this was what the corporate boycotters expected? Not a mainstream source, so I can't confirm, fake news?

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have joined the National Rifle Association in the past week, pushing membership of the oldest civil rights association in the country to an all-time record high.

The NRA now boasts over 5.5 million paying members, up from just over 5 million before the liberal outrage mob decided to blame the organization for the Florida school shooting and pressure corporate sponsors to cut longstanding ties with the association.

A dozen corporations who offered discounts to NRA members have cowered in the face of liberal mob bullying and ended their association, but the corporate boycott is beginning to backfire and it appears the companies ending their relationships will have no lasting effects on the NRA — and seem to be actually help the pro-Second Amendment organization expand its membership.

Before last week, membership in the National Rifle Association meant gaining access to a broad range of discounts from corporate partners including Delta, United Airlines, and Hertz.
That's because there is a movement to get Muslims and Blacks to join the NRA.

I think the money is coming from George Soros.

Hey Muslims, Let’s Join the NRA. We Could Help Solve Gun Violence.

The Trump stock market soared the last five days to 1,200 points in the red.

Cons don't understand the meaning of words much. "The number of guns at the CPAC convention a week ago soared to zero because it was a gun-free zone. A safe space for conservatives that are terrified of each other."

The Trump stock market soared the last five days to 1,200 points in the red.

Cons don't understand the meaning of words much. "The number of guns at the CPAC convention a week ago soared to zero because it was a gun-free zone. A safe space for conservatives that are terrified of each other."

You're trying to connect the markets to NRA membership?

Congrats you won the stupid award

Democrats are hopeless.....they just don't stand for anything anymore but freaks

Forum List

Back